Status: Will write when I feel like it.

All My Friends Don't Give a ***.

Life of the party.

"Rose? Rose! Hey, doll face what are you doing here?" I chriped up. I waved at her as she approched Ryan and I. I wobbled a little and Ryan held me in a safe embrace.

Rose is my cousin, whom I'm curently living with. She's 19 and pretty bad ass if you ask me. She's one of the guys. She's tought, loud and stuborn...very stuborn and she can hold her liquor unlike any other. She's also the rythm gutarist and singer for this sweet pop-punk band called The Summer Eyes. It's only a mater of time before they get picked up by a label.

We look a lot a like. She's shorter, doesnt have freckles like me and her blonde hair is cut short and naturally straight but other than that we look pretty much the same.

She stomed up to us. I could see she was seriously angery.

"Oh, shit." Taj muttered, with the same relaxed smile on his face, which made me giggle.

Rose reached us and looked like she was going to murder Taj.

"Out of all the girls in L.A you had to pick my cousin to hit on!?!?" She says jabbing him in the chest with her finger.

"Hey, thats not very nice!" I pouted. She looked at me for a second and before I knew it Taj pulled me behind him and Rose started punching him in the chest.

"And you got her drunk! God, Taj you're so fucked up!!"

He chuckled, "Come on Rose, don't you think you're over reacting? You don't even know the situation!"

Rose stoped punching him for a second and looked up at him. "Alright, spill. Whats the situation?" She said crossing her arms and glaring at him.

Even though my mind felt foggy from all the voldka I drank I could still tell it was time I step in and save his sorry ass.

"Work sucked and I wanted to get waisted. I had to drag Taj with me!" I said over Taj's broad shoulders. I hugged him from behind and I could feel him laugh.

"Janie's right! I would never do anything bad to her, promise!"

Rose looked utterally shocked as she eyed us both before she sighed and said "Alright, youre off the hook this time Andino but next time I will hurt you."

He just saluted her like he did to Mark earler today. "Sure thing, Mumford."
She rolled her eyes but couldnt hide the smile that was creeping up on her face.

"Hey, Jane. lets getout of here before you cause anymore havoc." She said.

"Sure!" I let go of Taj. He looked down at me causing me to blush.

"Thanks for saving my ass today with Mark. Tazzy"

"Anything for you, Janie." He said as he put his hand on my check and leaned in to peck me on the nose. I scrutched up my nose after his kiss causing him to laugh. "I like the nickname, by the way." He said, his hand on my cheek and his face close to mine.

"Thats not how you kiss a lady goodbye!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him full on the lips. My stomach tightend up into a little knot and I became breathless. "Thats how you kiss a lady goodbye! See you at work tomarow, Tazzy" I giggled. I waved and followed Rose out of the bar leaving Taj dumbstruck.

***
"Hey Jane, I'll drive." Rose said. I tossed her my keys to my smart car and we zoomed into the busy L.A traffic.

Kids In Glass Houses was streaming through the speakers and I hummed along. We where in a comfortable silence as Rose stayed focused on the traffic until I got bored and finally spoke up. What can I say, I'm a bit of a child when I'm drunk.

"How do you know Taj?" I asked.

"He's the best friend of my best friends boyfriend. We hang out at parties and stuff."

"Oh. thats pretty cool."

"Yeah, you and Taj seemed pretty...comfortable."

"I'm not sure. I bet he's like that with a lot of girls."

"No, he's not." she mumbled. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I say as I turn down the music to hear her better.

"Taj, He's well... Jane, you promise you won't tell anyone?" She said looking at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Scouts honer."

"Well, ok, here it goes. I had...have a big crush on Taj for awhile now. and don't get me wrong he really is a sweet heart," That made me smile, "But he just doesnt get close to anyone."

"What do you mean?"

"He never really tells his friends anything about himself. Not anything important. And he flirts and goes on dates with girls but I've never seen him have a girlfriend. And well, we we're at a house party and I kinda told him how much I like him and..."

"He blew you off?" I said, shocked.

"No, he was really sweet about it but he pretty much said he's not the right guy to make me happy or some crap like that."

"Oh..." Was all I could mange to say. We pulled up to our home and she stoped the car and turned towards me.

"He told stuff about his family back home. Has he ever told you?" I asked nervously.

"I don't even know where back home is." She said soflty.

"Hawaii." I mummbled.

"Makes sense, That kid is way to laid back about everything."
'I had a panic attack like every day and begged my parents to buy me a ticket home...'
No, he's not laid back about everything...

"But, I think you would be really good for him. He just seemed diffrent around you. Idk, it's hard to explain you had to know him back then..."

"Who knew that boy was that complicated? Guess he's a good actor. He had me fooled." I laughed a little.

Rose shruged her shoulders and smilied at me. "Come on. Enough with Taj Andino. Lets make dinner before my dad and the brothers come home."

Funny thing is I dont think I will ever have enough of Taj....
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Smilies All Around by Deaf Havana

Whoa, guys!
I doubt anyone cares but look who's back!! Shocker, right?
I'd kind of love some comments.
and I will write more soon!

xo, Jessie