Status: Will write when I feel like it.

All My Friends Don't Give a ***.

All the Weight

The rest of the night wen't by quickly. I took a scoulding hot shower and drank at least three massive cups of coffee while helping Rose make dinner (Tacos!) so by the time Uncle Wlater and the twins: Parker and Jake (Rose's little brothers.) came home I was sober enough. I plan on never drinking that early again...I should at least wait thill 7pm...God, I'm fucked up.

"Thanks for making dinner, girls." Uncle wlater said passing the shredded chesse to Jake.

"No, problem." We both chriped at the same time.

"So, how was you're day today, Jane? School and everything go ok?"

"Err, it wasn't to bad. I made a friend."

"Who?!" Parker asked "Is it a boy? Do you love him?"

HOW DID HE KNOW!?!?

"Yes, it's a boy, His nameis Taj."

"Taj? isn't that -" Walter Started.

"Nick and Zach's friend. Yeah." Rose Finished.

"Small world. Rose how was youre day?"

"Good, I have band practise tonight."

"Crap, tonight I needed you to baby sit. I have a date with Nadine from work, remember?" He said blushing slightly.

"But I can't miss band practise! We're recording!"

"I'll babysit!" I piped up, while finishing a bit of my taco.

"Are you sure?" Both asked at the same time.

"Yeah, how hard can it be?" I asked while smiling.

***

Well, calling babysiting Parker and Jake hard was a bit of a under statment. It was practically torture. who knew watching over two 12 year old boys could be so difficult?
I finally got them to calm down by giving them ice cream and videogames (They were playing Call of Duty) in the front room. Who ever said bribery doesn't work?

I got my outfit for tomarow picked out and ready (So what, I wan't to look cute next time I see Taj...It's no big deal). I did some studying, painted my nails and I was curenttly hanging out with the twins on the couch while trolling on facebook with a facial mask on. It was nice to relax even for ten minutes.

Looking at all my friends updates on facebook made me sad. I missed them, I missed Arizona. A part of me just wanted to go back and rekindle our friendship and have everything be they way it was but if Taj could stick it out, and he has a lot more to go back to, then I can handle L.A to. Right?

Maybe, I should explain how I got so fucked up...
So, here it goes. Back in Arizona, I was really diffrent. I was a popular kid, I got accpeted to Harvard (my parents wanted me to be a lawyer, like them.), I dated the Quarterback of our schools football team and yes, I was a cheerleader...My family were pretty wealthy, so although I didnt see my parents to often I had nice things. So, naturally I was stuck up and a bit of a bully to the less fortunate. I was like Regina George but I actually got the prom queen tiara...Yeah, not my finiest moments.

Well, anyways. Senior year rolled around and I was at a party. Well, I caught my best friend, Amy, and my boyfirend sleeping together... So, what does a not so mature young woman with everything the lose do? I ran. and I don't just mean from the party. I mean from life. I droped out of cheerleading, I declined Harvard, I cut my long hair up to my shoulders and got blunt bangs, started doing the cateye eyeliner thing, I started dressing diffrently, more hipster and urban.

I didn't have a single friend and the bully became the bullied.

My parents thought I was just depressed, so instead of actually talking to me they payed someone else to listen to my problems, yep, a therapist.

Naturally, I became more introverted and spent a lot of time in my room. I fell in love with forgein films, I became more artsy and into books and really into playing and listening to music. Music saved my life. And I realized my talent and passion for writing. I applied to UCLA as a safe school in case Harvard didn't accept. So, practically right before the gradutaion caps hit the ground I was on my way to L.A

Luckly my bangs grew out (blunt bangs wern't really my thing) anf my hair was a bit longer.

I was fortunate because Junior and Senior year, I was also going to a trade school. ROP cosmotolgy. So, by the time I hit the L.A scene, I already had a job for the summer, at this shop called CANDY. Thats how I got here, at Uncle Walters couch...

***

After putting the boys to bed I ran downstairs and back to the couch. I was watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians for far to long when my phone started vibrating. I picked it up and looked down at the number I didn't recgonize. I clicked on the message that read:

'Hey Janie. It's Taj. Rose gave me you're number.'

I saved his number in my phone before typing the message:
'You're at Summer Eyes band practise?'

'Yeah, well it's at my house ;)'

'?'

'Their manager is my roomate.'

'O. Thats cool.'

'Yup yup. So, I... I umm, was wondering...'

'What? what is it? :)'

Could he be asking me out? I thought.

'Do you, um, do you know the muffin man? :)'

...I'm gonna kill him...

'Taj! You almost gave me a heartattack!'

'Sorry Janie! Had 2. Actually, I was wondering if, well that band The Maine is coming to L.A this friday. Rose told me you lke them. I have tix. Wanna go with me?'

THE MAINE!?!?! WITH TAJ!?!?! this is like a dream come true! EEEEEK!

'yeah, that would be cool...I don't think I'll be doing anything to important'

Way to play it cool....Jane 1, Jane's geekyness O.

'Cool, we could get something to eat before. I'll pick you up at like 5?'

'Sounds good. Just don't get me drunk again :P'

'Can't make any promises. Your a good kisser when you're drunk ;)'

I blushed and my heart beat picked up, rapidly.

'Har. har. Well G' night Taj.'

'Good Night Janie.'

It's been a good night indeed...
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: All the Weight by Hit the Lights

Yeah, so I kinda changed his name from Ryan Mckinnion to Taj Andino...It just fitted him better...What can I say?

I also added more infor to chapters 3 & 4 so go back and read them please!

Can I get some comments? Like 2 maybe, then I'll actually write more sooner.
I feel like you guys don't like it so, I don't really feel motivated...If you guys gave me some love though...

Hope you' enjoyed. I know its a lot of info in one chp but bare with me!

xo
Jessie