Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Stain

Carter's POV

I woke up the next morning with Brian's arm draped around my stomach. A smile formed on my lips, and then it turned to a frown. I still wasn't sure what to think of this. Brian could just be using me for all I know. He could just be doing it because he's 'making me feel better'. I pushed his arm off, while getting out of the bed. I heard him groan, but I headed downstairs.

Once I got into the Kitchen, I noticed everyone was awake, which is quite shocking. Matt smiled at me, "Hey, you finally woke up. I was getting worried." I frowned, and looked at the stove to see the time. 10:04am My eyes widened, "I slept in that late?" The longest I ever slept in was like 8.

Jimmy chuckled, "Yeah, you must of been having a pretty god damn sleep."

I looked at the floor, "I guess." My cheeks started to heat up, because I was thinking of sleeping on Brian's chest. Johnny who just shut the fridge groaned, "We're out of beer."

Matt eyed him, "Who drinks beer at 10 in the morning?" He then chuckled.

Johnny didn't find it funny, "Uh, me?"

"Alright, I guess we go on a beer run." Matt said, while grabbing his keys off of the counter. Zack looked at him, "Hey, can you get me that one cereal brand I always eat?"

Matt cocked an eyebrow in his direction, "And how am I suppose to know that, Zack?"

He sighed, "Fine, I'll come with you."

Jimmy stood up from his chair, "I guess I'll come with also."

"You want to come, Carter?" Matt asked with a chuckle.

I shook my head, "Nah, I'll just watch TV till you get back or something."

Matt ruffled my hair, "Alright. We should only be like 20 minutes." I gave him a nod, and watched the four of them walk out the front door. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, not really feeling too hungry. I sat down at the kitchen table, just as Brian walked in. He had extremely bad bed head, but I found it really cute.

"Where are the guys?" He asked while grabbing the orange juice out of the fridge, and drinking it from the carton. I rolled my eyes, "They went on a beer and cereal run."

He chuckled, "Cereal is for Zacky, right?" I gave a nod, and he snorted. "God, he's such a little girl sometimes when it comes to his breakfast." I chuckled slightly, mainly because something else was on my mind, and I was just waiting for the right time to speak of it.

Brian put the orange juice back in the fridge, and sat across the table from me. "So, how'd you sleep?" He winked, and I bit my lip. Now was definitely the time to bring it up. "Fine, I have a question for you."

He crossed his arms over his chest, and leaned back in the chair. "Shoot."

"Do you like me?" I blurted out, and I felt stupid for just putting it out there like that. I had to know this though, even if it hurts me, I really need to know.

Brian sighed, not saying a word, which made me antsy. "Do you?" I asked again.

He looked down at the table, "I don't know."

"You don't know?" I questioned.

"I don't know." He responded.

My feeling of him using me was starting look more clearer now. I stood up from the table, and walked past him. "Where are you going?" He called after me, but I kept walking. I got into the room, and sat on the edge of the bed. I was mad, he couldn't just give me a straight answer.

Brian walked into the room, "What's wrong, Car?"

"I'm sick of you playing with my feelings." I said while running a hand through my messy hair, and he was about to say something, but I cut him off. "It's either you like me or you don't."

He sighed loudly, and rubbed his face. "I don't know how I'm going to tell Sadie this." I frowned, not completely understanding what he meant. He noticed, "That I'm in love with another girl."

That made me even more angrier. "What the fuck? You really were playing me, you're in love with another girl, and didn't even say anything?" I scoffed, while getting off of the bed. I went to walk around him, but he grabbed my arm, "Carter."

"What?!" I snapped at him.

His facial expressions softened a bit. "It's you."

I started feeling a total dumb ass, and Brian had a smirk planted on his face. I shook my head in disbelief, "I hate you." I stared into his chocolate filled eyes.

His smirk turned into a grin, "I hate you too." Before I could say anything else, Brian's lips met mine. He had me pushed up against the wall within seconds. My heart beat was pounding out of my chest. I let my hands roam over his chest, I just couldn't get enough of him.

He grabbed my hand, and tugged me over to the bed. He laid me gently on the bed, and hovered over me. He placed kisses on my neck, and raised my shirt up to my neck, so he could kiss my breasts. It was sending shivers down my spine, in a good way.

I felt something on my leg, and I raised my head to see that he a boner, again. Brian noticed and started laughing. "He must really like you." I blushed at that for some reason, and his lips met mine again. Brian's mouth met my neck. He started nipping, and sucking at my skin.

He was definitely making me feel like I've never felt before, I started to feel guilty. He was still dating Sadie. I couldn't just do this with him, when he's with her. His lips trailed from my neck to my lips. When I didn't kiss back, he got worried. "What's wrong?"

"This is wrong, you're dating Sadie." I said, while looking down at the blanket.

Brian caressed my cheek, "I told you, I'm going to break up with her." He said so promising, and it made me smile. His lips met mine again, and we continued to make out. I was feeling incredible, and Brain seemed to feel the same way. I noticed his forehead start to sweat.

He started moving up and down on me. I started to realize from watching really odd movies in the past that, he was was 'dry humping' me as the people would call it. His breathing was getting heavier and heavier. He let out a whole line of cuss words, and before he could even get a reaction out of me, I heard a car door slam.

Brian jumped off of me, "Fuck. They're home, already?"

I chuckled once, I noticed Brian's yellow basket ball shorts. His erection was now gone, and there was a yellowish stain. He frowned, "What's wrong?" I shook my head with a grin on my face, "Nothing. Go downstairs, so it doesn't look suspicious."

He nodded, "Alright." He ran out of the room, but ran back in. "Pull your shirt down. I should be the only one to see you like that." Brian winked, and left while making my face red.

Brian's POV

I raced downstairs, and plopped on the couch before they walked in. I turned the TV on to look like I was watching it the whole time. All four of them entered with grocery bags, beer, and Coca-Cola; which was for Carter. They spotted me, "Oh, hey Bri."

"Hey, guys." I said chirpily.

Matt started laughing, "So uh, what are you doing?"

I frowned, "Watching TV."

Zack started laughing, "I think you were watching porn before we entered."

"Brian! You dirty pig!" Jimmy said with a grin on his face.

Matt shook his head, "Dude! Please tell me, you didn't get jizz on my couch?"

I finally looked down and saw the stain on my basket ball shorts. That's what Carter was laughing at. I finally concluded, and looked back up at them. "I didn't, god." I looked down at the floor, feeling completely embarrassed.

All of them laughed, and Matt looked at me. "It's alright, dude. Just don't do it in front of me, and make sure you don't cum on any furniture in this house." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

Finally Jimmy changed the subject, "I'm hungry!"

"I guess I could start grilling up some food. Bri, what do you want? Hamburger, or hot dog?" Matt asked, and Zack made jacking off gesture with his hand. They all cackled with laughter.

I shook my head in disbelief, "I fucking hate you guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, I got to post this! I'm sorry for not posting it when I wanted to. My Mom was in the hospital, and I didn't have time post it. So what did you think?

Thanks to the following people who left lovely comments:
Matty Mullins
XxRebeccaLeexX
FaBzShadows
foreveraoutcast
RnFnR6661
Brusnop-is-real
All About Lovin' You
MemoriesMakeMe
Jesse711
Spoileddxbrat
JustThinking
lovelyavenger
pekigirl
maddiemayheam13
saraisadreamer
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
You guys are fricken amazing. :D