Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Truce Part 1

Brian's POV

It was the next day, and I was going insane not being able to talk to Carter. I had to talk to her, I needed to talk to her. She wouldn't listen to me, though. She was being stubborn. I was in the living room pacing, while everyone was outside by the pool, except Sadie; she's in the shower. I was trying to think of a plan to some how get Carter and I alone, so I could speak to her.

"Hey, dude. What are you doing in her?" Johnny questioned while walking into the living room.

I sighed, "Huh? Oh, it's nothing." I said while sitting down on the couch.

Johnny chuckled, "Something's wrong. Want to talk about it?" I bit my lip, not knowing if I should just tell him. He didn't react very well last time when he saw me kissing her. I took a deep breath, "Alright, I'll tell you." I scratched the back of my neck, "Well, you see.. Carter and I have been kind of having a 'thing' lately-"

Johnny cut me off, "WHAT? Are you stupid, Brian-"

I clamped my hand over his mouth, "Don't say another fucking word! I know, I'm fucking messed up, but I can't help it. She's just a really amazing girl.. and I fucked things up with her so bad. I told her I would break up with Sadie, and I never did. Now, she won't even speak to me, and I can't even talk to her with Sadie being around."

He mumbled against my hand, and I finally dropped it. "What?"

"I said, why don't you break up with Sadie now?" Johnny asked the same thing, I've been asking myself.

My answer was, "I don't know. I feel like something bad would come out of it, I don't need her finding out."

Johnny let out a long sigh. "I can't believe I'm condoning this." I cocked an eyebrow in confusion, and he looked up at me. "I'll help you get alone with her. Why don't ask Sadie to go four-wheeling with you?" He smirked.

I frowned, "She hates.." I trailed off, and it felt like a light bulb went off in my head. "You're a fucking genius, Christ!" I pulled him into a hug, and kissed his head.

Carter's POV

I was sitting in my usual spot in the chair, while reading a book. Jimmy, Zack, and Matt were all lounging in the pool. I figured Brian was off with Sadie doing god knows what, and Johnny? Well, I didn't care where he was. I continued to read my book, until a shadow covered the sun that was beating onto my book.

It made me raise my head, and I saw Johnny standing there. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?"

He scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly. "I want to apologize for being a dick to since you were little. I know, I treated you like crap for a long time, and I'm sorry. You deserved much better." I sat there really shocked that Johnny was actually apologizing to me. I never thought I would see the day.

"So, what do you say? Truce?" He stuck his hand out, and I hesitated, but then shook his hand. "Truce."

Johnny smiled, "Great. I was wondering since the guys are in the pool, wanna go four-wheeling?"

My eyes lit up, "Yes!" I stood up and Johnny walked over to the pool. "Hey, Matt. We're going to go four-wheeling!" Matt eyed him, and then looked at me. "You're going with him?"

I nodded, "Yeah, we're friends now."

Matt shrugged, and chuckled. "Alright then, but share with Johnny. I don't want you on one by yourself!"

That made me groan, but it was better than nothing. We got into the garage, and I picked my helmet up off of the shelf. Johnny did the same, and we walked over to the row of four-wheelers. We got on one, and I noticed Brian, and Sadie walk out. I scoffed, as they made their way over to us.

Brian handed Sadie a helmet, "Here put this on."

She wrinkled her nose up in disgust, "Ew! No way, my hair will get all messed up."

"Then, die." I simply stated, while putting my helmet on. Johnny chuckled at the comment, and started the four-wheeler up. I wrapped my arms around him, and he took off. I felt the warm breeze running through my hair, and it made me feel free from all of my problems.

Brian's POV

I finally got Sadie to put the helmet on, and I told her to wrap her arms around me. I took off, full-throttle to catch up with Johnny. Once I caught up to him, he lowered his speed. I made sure we were the farthest we could be in the woods, and I hit the kill-switch off. "Oh, shit. It stalled." I said while taking my helmet off.

Sadie did the same, "What does that mean?" She asked worriedly.

"We're out of gas." I said, while 'fake' sighing.

She shook her head, "Aw, c'mon! I don't even wanna be out here, just try to get it to work."

I tried starting it multiple times, and of course it wouldn't start. That made her whine in response, which made me cringe. Johnny and Carter headed back our way. They stopped right next to us, and shut the four-wheeler off. "What happened?" Johnny asked while taking his helmet off.

"I'm out of gas. Would ya mind going back, and getting me some?" I suggested, and Sadie looked at me in fear. "I am NOT staying in this filthy woods! There's bugs, and my hair is starting to get frizzy!"

Johnny chuckled, "Here, you can come back with me. Carter won't mind staying back, right?" He eyed her.

She was shaking her head, and by the look in her eye, I knew she knew this was a set-up. Sadie got off of the four-wheeler, "Good! I need to wash my hair!" She exclaimed while getting onto Johnny's fore-wheeler.

The peeled off down the trail, and before I could even say something to Carter, she started walking down the trail in the direction of the house. That made me sigh, "Carter, wait! I haven't talked to you in forever." I said while stepping in front of her, causing her stop.

Carter was looking everywhere but at me. "You said you were going to break up with her."

"I know, I'm sorry." I tried apologizing, but Carter kept walking. On instinct, I grabbed her arm, which made her stop. I pushed her up against a tree, and crushed my lips against hers. I deepened the kiss, and I knew it was just a matter of time before she caved.

She ended up taking me by surprise, and stomping on my foot. I pulled back, "Ow!"

"Kissing me isn't going to make it better." Carter said, while rolling her eyes.

That made me sigh, "I'm sorry, Carter, I really am."

Carter pulled away from me, and walked over to the fore-wheeler. I watched her put her helmet on, and flick the kill-switch on. She started the engine up, and peeled down the trail. I couldn't help but, smile. "Now, that's why I love her." She's probably the only girl who would know that the kill-switch was off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, chapter. /: I'll try to update later, even though I say that all the time. I'll really try! :D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
FaBzShadows
XxRebeccaLeexX
JennyLynn2012
Spoileddxbrat
foreveraoutcast
Teen_For_Christ
saraisadreamer
Jesse711
Ilovea7x
MemoriesMakeMe
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
HannahhhFranceschi.
JustThinking
Reckless;;
A7xMeredith15
You guys amaze me, thank you!

Image

THANKS FOR 200 SUBSCRIBERS!!! ♥♥♥

Image

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Image