Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Truce Part 2

Carter's POV

I finally got the four-wheeler into the garage and found Sadie, and Johnny just getting off of their four-wheeler. She got confused, and Johnny was giving me a stern look. That made me roll my eyes. Sadie took her helmet off. "I thought it was out of gas."

"He lied to you." I said while looking at Johnny in the eyes. He bowed his head in shame, realizing he had just been caught. Sadie shook her head, "No, he wouldn't do that. Why would he lie to me like that?"

I shrugged, while taking my helmet off. "I don't know, why does he lie to you about a lot of stuff?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" Sadie asked while crossing her arms, and I noticed Johnny glaring at me, but I didn't care anymore. I was so close to telling her everything, but a little voice in my head stopped me. Don't.

I bit down on my lip, "Ask your boyfriend." I snapped, while walking back into the house.

Matt was in the living room, messing around on a guitar with Zack, and Jimmy. If I had a room, I would go up into it, but since the bitch came here; I had no where to go. I decided just go sit on the front porch. I was beyond pissed, I couldn't believe Brian. He was just a fucking dickhead.

The front door opened, and Johnny sat down next to me. "You know, Brian really cares about you."

"He's got a funny way of showing it." I snorted.

Johnny sighed while scratching the back of his head. "Things with Sadie are just complicated with him. You gotta realize that, he can't just break up with her."

I shook my head, "Whatever." I scoffed, and then eyed him. "Why are you even talking to me? I know Brian just put you up to this. I know that truce was fake, you can go back to hating me now."

He took me by surprise and put his hand on my shoulder. "Carter, the truce wasn't fake. I really am sorry for all the shit I said to you over the years." That made me curious, so I turned my head in direction. "Why did you hate me so much?"

"I didn't really hate you.. I just hated it because, once Matt told everyone to ease up on the teasing, it all got turned on me. They always picked on me." Johnny said, and I started to feel extremely bad.

"Oh my god, Johnny." I hugged him from the side, "I'm so sorry. I never thought it was because of that. You have my word, that I'll never say anything bad about you again."

He chuckled, and ruffled my hair. "Same goes with you, but Car, don't beat yourself up about it. I'm used to it now." I shook my head. "Still, all this time I thought you were just being a dick to me. I never thought it was because of that. Does anyone else know?"

Johnny shook his head, "Nope. You're the first person I told, and I hope the last. You won't tell anybody will you?"

"Johnny.. If you told them, they would probably stop picking on you." I said while letting go off him. He shrugged. "It's okay, I'm used to, and plus they'll probably just think I'm a pussy or something."

I sighed, "They wouldn't-"

He cut me off, "Please?"

That made me sigh even longer. "Fine."

Johnny gave me a smile, "Thanks, and so we're good now?"

I gave him a smile right back, and hugged him again. "Yes, we're good."

Brian's POV

After walking that whole 2 miles back, I was exhausted. I just wanted to a shower, and go straight to sleep. Once I got inside, I seen everyone in the living room. They were playing a game of dice. I walked up the stairs, and went up to my room. The room I used to share with Carter.

Just as I was grabbing some clothes out of my suitcase, I felt someone rub their hands on my shoulders. It didn't feel good, it actually made me more tense. I turned around and saw Sadie standing there with a smirk on her face.

I sighed, "Sadie, I'm fucking tired-"

She cut me off, "You lied to me, you said it was out of gas."

"I thought it was!" I tried to convince her, but she shook her head. "Carter told me you lied." I tensed up at her name, and Sadie looked at me. "She also said there's some other things you've been lying to me about." I kept quiet.

Sadie didn't like that too much, "What the fuck was she talking about, Brian?!"

I sighed loudly, "I don't know."

"You're keeping something from me." She pointed her finger in my face, "Just tell me, Brian."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, and decided to have fun with this. I eyed her, and took a deep breath. "Okay, don't get mad.." I said, and she cocked an eyebrow, waiting for my response.

"I'm gay."

Sadie's eyes widened, "What?! Oh my god.. I fucked a gay guy." She started pacing, and babbling on about how her life was over or some shit. I was too busy trying to contain my laughter, finally I just let it out. She looked up at me, with a serious look on her face, which made me laugh harder.

"It was a joke." I said while wiping my eyes.

She sighed in relief, "Oh, thank god!" Sadie, then hit my shoulder. "You, asshole."

I smiled innocently, and Sadie grabbed my arm. "What are you keeping from me, Bri?"

"Nothing, Baby." It made me cringe, saying 'baby', but I had to make sure she didn't have a clue. Sadie looked up at me, with her beady grey eyes. "But, Carter-"

I cut her off, by pulling her into a hug. "Carter is just being crazy. I'm not keeping anything from you. I would never do that to you." I lied smoothly to her.

She believed it, "I know, you wouldn't." She raised her head to kiss me, but I moved out of the way. "I need to take a shower, I'm tired. I just walked 2 miles, babe." Again, a nickname that should never be used on Sadie, but I had to make it look good.

Sadie nodded, "Alright. I'll be waiting for you." She winked at me, and I smiled, but I was more puking in my mouth. Sadie just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I've been dating her for about a year, and in the past 5 months, I just fell out of love with her. Everything she did became annoying to me.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I went to the bathroom, but noticed the door was closed. I sighed, and leaned up against the door frame waiting for whoever it was to get out. The door opened, and Carter walked out.

"Wait." I said while grabbing her hand.

She rolled her eyes, "What?" She whispered, probably so Sadie couldn't hear.

I pulled her into the bathroom, and shut the door. I looked down at her beautiful face, and I put a finger under her chin, so she could look into my eyes. I tensed up, when I saw the hurt in her eyes. I really wanted to go jump off a bridge, knowing I was the reason she was like this.

I pulled her into a tight embrace, hoping she wouldn't reject. Thankfully, she wrapped her arms around my torso, and buried her head in my chest. It felt so good to have her in my arms again. I inhaled her scent, and sighed contently. She always smelt good. We stood there, and I was wishing we could just stand there forever, but of course she pulled away.

"I miss being able to hold you like that." I said, while grabbing her hand.

Carter pulled her hand out of my grasp. "Yeah, well you messed that one up." She said while walking out of the door, shutting it behind her. That made me run my hands through my hair, and pull at the ends of it. "Fuck." I cursed while walking over to the shower.

Once, I finished my shower, I got changed into basket ball shorts, and a plain white shirt. I really wanted to talk to Carter, but I knew she wouldn't listen. I walked back in the room, where Sadie was reading some magazine. I didn't even care as I crawled into the bed next to her.

I pulled the blanket over me, and closed my eyes.

"Aren't you going to take your shorts and shirt off?" Sadie asked, confused. I would, but I felt like I was hurting Carter, by doing that. She knows Sadie and I have sex, and that's bad enough. I'm not going to let something like that happen again.

I shrugged, "Too tired."

Sadie shut the light off, and I heard her set the magazine down on the end table. She snaked her arms around me, and I pushed her away. "I'm really hot, sorry." That made her scoff, and I closed my eyes, wishing sleep would take me over.

I didn't get that lucky. I couldn't even sleep, I heard Sadie's snores, and that made me sigh. The only thing that was on my mind was Carter. Tomorrow, I was going to fix this, one way or another. Sadie moved over, and I thought to myself. As long as Sadie doesn't get in the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated!!♥ So, who felt bad for Johnny? I was the one writing this, and I even felt bad. :'(

Spoiler alert for next chapter: You're really going to hate Sadie after you read it.

That's all I'm saying. ;)

I'll try to get posted it as soon as I can. :D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
saraisadreamer
Jesse711
A7xMeredith15
Spoileddxbrat
MemoriesMakeMe
germaniaiturra
JustThinking
HannahhhFranceschi.
JennyLynn2012
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
FaBzShadows
RummShot
XxRebeccaLeexX
I love you guys!! ♥♥