Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Ultimatum Part 1

Matt's POV

I just finished making breakfast, and everyone was sitting at the table except, Carter and Zack. I decided to go check on Carter's ankle, and wake up Zack. I headed up the stairs, and stopped at Zack and Johnny's room first, but I didn't see him in there. I started to wonder where he was as I walked into Brian's room. I got my answer. I saw Zack laying next to Carter with his mouth open. A faint snore was coming from it, which made me chuckle. I decided to have some fun with this.

I walked over to the bed, and shook Zack's shoulder. "Zack.. Zacky, wake up." He groans, but turned his head to look at me. I faked a pissed off look. "Why the fuck are you sleeping with my sister?!"

He sat straight up, "What?" He rubbed his eyes, "We just fell asleep, dude. I don't like her like that."

Carter finally woke up, and saw me. "What's going on?"

"I was wondering why Zachary was sleeping next to you with his shirt off." I said while crossing my arms over my chest. Carter rolled her eyes, "I asked him to sleep in here with me, and he's just like all of you guys; he can't sleep with a shirt on."

That made me chuckle, "Relax, damn. I was just fucking with you guys."

Zack sighed in relief, "Dude. That's not even fucking funny."

I smirked, "Oh, but it is." I headed for the door, "Breakfast is ready."

Brian's POV

I was eating my breakfast, while Sadie was telling me something about a piece of clothing. I had no idea what it was, and I didn't even fucking care. I would just nod my head to make it look like I was listening. Matt came into the kitchen, and sat down in his normal seat.

A couple minutes passed, and Zack entered while helping Carter to the table. They all sat down, and I couldn't help but, stare at Carter. She seemed so depressed, and I knew it was all my fault. I just need to talk to her, and explain everything to her.

Zack looked over at Matt, "Can you pass the salt shaker?"

"Not after you fucked my sister last night." Matt shook his head.

My jaw literally dropped, "What?!"

I noticed Carter starting to smirk, and Matt nodded. "Yep. I walk in there this morning and his shirt was off and shit." Everyone was laughing except, me of course. I rose to my feet. "I'm going to have a smoke." I announced while walking into the hallway, and out the front door.

I lit up a cigarette and took a long hit off of it. It almost made me cough, I was pissed. I don't know if, Matt was joking or not, but I was still fricken pissed. The door opened, and Zack walked out closing the door behind him. He sat down next to me, "Matt was kidding man."

"I know." I said, not wanting him to know about Carter and I.

He lit up a cigarette of his own, and looked at me. "Carter told me everything, yesterday." He took a hit off of his smoke and exhaled. "You fucking messed up, Bri."

"I know." Was all I was able to say.

Zack shook his head, "You need to fucking fix it! She was crying last night because of you. I hate seeing any girl cry, and especially if it's my best friend's little sister. If you weren't also my best friend, I would probably kick your ass."

"I probably would too." I said while taking another hit off of my cigarette.

He finally put his cigarette out. "Just fucking dump Sadie! Everything will be better after that. She's the cause of all of this."

I shook my head, "It's not that simple, Zack."

"Why not?" He questioned while looking at me.

I took the last hit off of my cigarette and put it out. "Sadie would find out somehow, and I don't want her to hurt Carter. I care about her too much."

Zack scoffed, "Yeah, well, don't worry you got the hurting Carter thing pretty much nailed."

That made me snap. "I fucking know this, alright! You don't need to rub it in my face!" I seethed at him, and he glared at me. "Then fucking fix it Haner!" He went back into the house, and I took a deep breath to calm myself. He was right. I needed to fix this. I just didn't know how.

I decided to go back into the house, and once I got into the Kitchen, I noticed Matt examining Carter's ankle. "I gotta take you to get an ace bandage today." Jimmy pouted. "I thought you were going to help me with that piano part I was working on."

Before Matt could respond, I spoke up. "I'll take her."

He nodded, "Alright." I seen Carter cringe, and it made me feel horrible. She doesn't even want to be around me. I started to get ready, and so did Sadie. Fuck. I forgot about her, well there went my chances of being able to talk to Carter.

We got downstairs, and Johnny called Sadie. "Hey, I need a female opinion on a necklace for my sister. Want to come with me to jewelry store? I'll get you something, too." Sadie grinned and nodded. "Okay, bye Brian." She pecked my cheek, and I mouthed 'thank-you' to him.

He gave me a smile before, walking out of the house with Sadie. They took the car, she drove up here. Matt handed me the keys to the car, and Carter limped her way out of the kitchen. I wanted to help her but, she wouldn't let me.

Carter's POV

The car ride was silent. I refused to talk to him for multiple reasons, but he didn't even try to talk to me, so I knew something was up. He pulled into an abandoned parking lot, and I was confused. He put the car in park, and sighed. "We got to talk." As soon as he said that, I knew exactly what was coming next. I busted into tears.

Brian frowned, "Carter? Why are you crying?"

I sniffled, "Because, I know what you're going to say."

"And that is?"

I took a deep breath, "That we should end this, that you love Sadie not me, and she's prettier than me.." I continued to babble on, and he didn't even try to stop, which made me believe what was thinking was true. Before he could stop me, I got out of the car.

I tried to limp away, even though I had no idea where I would go. As soon as I got to trunk, Brian stopped me. "Wait, for 1 that wasn't was I going to say and two, Don't even fucking say that, and three, Sadie is just a blonde bimbo, gold digger and she's a whore!"

That made me shake my head, "No, you're just saying that to make me feel better." I quoted his words that he said about 3 weeks ago. That earned me an eye roll, and he grabbed a hold of my hand. "Carter, I love you."

I was completely Aw-struck. That was the first time he said that to me, but I shook my head while the anger came rushing back. "Then why can't you break up with her?!" I shouted at him.

"Because, Sadie is going to find out somehow, because she's a fucking stalker, she'll tell Matt. If he doesn't kill me, I'll be sent to Jail for being with a minor, and they'll probably send you to a mental intuition! I can't let that happen to you. So it's either be with me while Sadie is around or not be with me. It's you like me or you don't." Brian yelled, now quoting my words.

"Don't use my words against me!" I screamed at him, and he chuckled slightly. "Don't use mine against me!" He said with a small grin on his face. Without saying anything else, he crushed his lips against mine. Instead of pulling away, I deepened the kiss.

Before we got to carried away, I pulled back. Brian pulled me into his arms. "Carter, I'm so fucking sorry for all the shit I put you through. I wish I could just dump Sadie, but I can't. I really hope you will understand, and still want to be with me." He murmured while running his fingers through my hair.

"I'll think about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! ♥

So here's the deal. It's currently 3 o clock in the morning as I'm typing this, and I already have the next chapter typed out, so if you can get me to 200 comments over all, I'll update again. If not, I'll probably still update. It's a win/win situation. ;)

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
sawii
Reckless;;
fiction;
MemoriesMakeMe
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
germaniaiturra
S.dunning1510
loINve
echo.in.the.night
Spoileddxbrat
A7xMeredith15
pekigirl
JustThinking
RnFnR6661
Jesse711
SevenfoldGirl_
RummShot
Brusnop-is-real
emi_hhlowlow
Whooaa.. Thank you guys so much! I love you all! ♥