Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Ultimatum Part 2

Brian's POV

We got back to the house, and Matt put the ace bandage on Carter's ankle. He told her just to lay down for the rest of the day. He put the TV on, and walked into the Kitchen. I followed him, and looked around. "Where's Zack?" He grabbed a beer out of the fridge, "In the garage."

I nodded, and headed for the door that led to the Garage. Once I opened the door, I saw Zack messing around on his guitar. I shut the door behind me, and walked over to him. He noticed me, and sat his guitar down gently. He looked up at me, "How'd it go?"

"Well.." I pinched the bridge of my nose, and exhaled. "I told her everything, and apologized. I asked her if she would still be with me, even though Sadie is in the picture, and she said she'll think about it." I said while pulling up a chair next to him.

Zack snorted, "She must really love you. If I was in her position, I would tell you to fuck off."

I let out a low chuckle, "I was surprised she didn't."

He grabbed his beer off of the little table that was next to him, and took a big swig of it. "Damn, this is so fucked up. I mean why the fuck can't you break up with Sadie?"

"Because, she would tell Matt. I, then would be sent to prison for being with a minor, and I'm pretty sure Matt would sent Carter to a mental institution." I said while folding my arms over my chest.

Zack shook his head, "Nah. Matt wouldn't send his best friend to jail."

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "So.. you're saying that if you had a 15 year old sister, and I was with her, you wouldn't send me to jail?"

He thought about it for a second, "Well fuck, you're right. I don't think he would go to the extent to sending you to jail, though." Zack said while looking over at me.

"I'm not taking the chances, Zack. I don't want to hurt Carter anymore." I said while sighing.

We sat there for a little while in a peacefully silence, and I groaned out loud. "God, I wish Sadie would just fucking leave, so I could concentrate on Carter." I said while rubbing my temples.

Zack had a smile creeping onto his face. "Well, let's make her leave."

"How?" I frowned, "I can't just tell her to leave."

He nodded, "I know, that's why we'll have someone from Huntington Beach call her to come back." I still wasn't catching on. "Like, who?"

"Val." Zack said with a smirk on his lips. I shook my head, "No way! You and Johnny already know about Carter and I. I don't need another person knowing. Plus, Val is Matt's girlfriend dude-"

He cut me off, "Yeah, and she's also one of our best friends. Once she sees how much you love Carter, she'll do it." He said trying to convince me, but I wasn't so sure about it.

I took a couple more minutes to think about it, and I wasn't coming up with anything better than, what he said. "Fine." I sighed, "You can call her though." Zack smiled while pulling out his cell phone and punching numbers into it.

He put the phone up to his ear, and I started to bite my finger nail. A couple seconds passed, and Zack asked. "Val?" My heart started racing, now starting to think this was a bad idea. "Yeah, it's Zack. Um, could you do me a favor?" I was tempted to cover my ears, so I didn't have to hear.

"Could you call Sadie up, and make some story up, so she'll come back to Huntington." Zack said while running his hand over his hair. I waited a couple seconds, and Zack chuckled. "Uh, well. You see.. Brian and Carter have been having a relationship and we need Sadie to leave." He rushed it all out.

"WHAT?!" I heard Val's voice clear as day, and I cringed. This was definitely a bad idea. Zack put his phone in front of me. "She wants to talk to you." I gulped, and my eyes widened. I picked up the phone with shaky hands, and put it up to my ear. "H-hello?"

"Are you out of your fucking mind, Brian?! She's 15 fucking years old! She's suppose to be a little sister to you-" I cut off her rant, "Val, I know. I can't help it, and I know it makes me a fucked up person, but I love her." I said tightening the grip on the phone.

I heard Val take a deep breath and sigh. "If Matt asks me anything about you guys, I'm not going to lie. I can't lie to him, Bri." I started to feel relieved. "I'm not asking you to, I'm just asking for you to make up a story so, Sadie will leave."

"I can't believe I'm doing this but, okay. I'm only doing this because, I know when you fall for a girl, you fall hard. I swear to god Brian, if you break your heart, I'll fucking take a knife to your dick. Understand?" Val seethed, and it made my penis manhood to ache.

I gulped, "I understand."

"Good." I could picture her smirking, "I'll call Sadie up right now."

A smile crept onto my lips, "Thanks, Val." I hung up and Zack looked at me with questioning eyes. "So?" I handed my phone back to him with a smile still planted onto my face. "She's going to do it."

Zack grinned, "Sweet!" We high-fived each other, and we back inside. Johnny and Sadie were still not back yet. I heard the piano playing in the basement so, I figured Jimmy and Matt were down there. Zack and I entered the living room, where Carter was sitting on the couch.

"I feel like dancing." I said with a grin on my face, and Zack chuckled. We started to do some stupid dance moves, and Carter was looking at us like we were fucking insane. That just made me laugh, I didn't want to tell her, I wanted her to be surprised.

We heard the front door open. Zack and I immediately stopped dancing. Johnny and Sadie entered. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carter cringe. It made me smirk, knowing Sadie would be gone soon. Matt and Jimmy had finally joined us in the living room.

"Baby, I have to leave." Sadie said with a whine.

It made me cringe, but I covered it up with a sigh. "Why?"

She looked up at me, "Val is having a make-up party, and I really don't want to miss it."

A smile was forming on my lips, but I bit down on them to hide it. "It's okay, I guess. I mean, I know how much you love those things."

Sadie nodded, but then smiled, "You could always come with me?"

Fuck. I looked at Zack for some support, and he shook his head. "Sorry, Sadie. I need him to help me write notes for our new songs." Zack is a fucking genius, I would kiss him right now, if I could.

She sighed, "Alright. I'll miss you though.."

I patted her shoulder 'soothingly'. "It's okay, I'll be home soon."

"Well, I guess I better go pack.."

An hour passed, and she finally was all packed up. Damn this woman had a lot of clothes. I helped her put all of her bags into the trunk, and now I was in the hallway with her saying good-bye. She had her arms wrapped around my torso, and I returned it, trying to make it look good.

"I'll miss you, Bri-Bri Bear." I cringed at the dumb nick name she always calls me.

I patted her back, "I'll miss you too." I lied smoothly.

She pulled back and raised her head to kiss me. I hurried up and kissed her cheek. "Bye, drive safe." Sadie seemed a little mad that, I only kissed her cheek, but she left anyways. I watched the car pull out of the driveway, and I smiled.

I walked back into the living room where everyone was watching some movie, that was now showing the end credits. Matt looked up at me, "I'll miss you Bri-Bri Bear." Jimmy and him started to make kissy faces at me. I flipped them off, "Fuck you guys." Everyone chuckled.

Carter yawned, and Matt looked up at me. "You wanna help her upstairs so, she can go to sleep?" I nodded, "Yeah sure." Carter stood up, and hopped over to me. I wrapped my arm around her, and helped her up the stairs.

Once we were in our room, that made me smile. Now that Sadie was gone, it was our room again. I sat her gently on the bed, "I'll be right back." I said, and she nodded. I went back downstairs, and walked into the kitchen where the guys now were.

Jimmy looked at me, "Hey, Dude. We're going to play cards, wanna play?"

I shook my head, "Nah, I think I'm going to hit the sheets, too."

They all called me a 'pussy' and I just rolled my eyes. As I was walking back up the stairs, I started to get really happy. I'm finally able to be with Carter without Sadie interfering. I walked into our room, and shut the door behind me. I turned around to find Carter sleeping.

I sighed but, started to smile at who cute she looked when she slept. Looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow for a kiss. I pulled my shirt off, and stepped out of my basket ball shorts. I crawled onto the bed, and pulled the blanket over the both of us. I slipped my arms carefully around her, and kissed her head.

She started to stir, "Brian?"

"Shh.. go back to sleep." I whispered into her ear, but she shook her head. "No, I want to tell you something." Carter said while moving her head so, she was looking at my face.

A piece of her hair fell on her cheek, and I moved out of the way by, tucking it behind her ear. "What is it?" I asked curiously. She started to trace the tattoos on my arm with her fingertips. "I guess.." She trailed off. "I guess I can get used to the idea of us being together.. I just.."

I frowned while caressing her cheek, "What's wrong?"

Carter bit her lip, and refused to make eye contact with me. "I just don't want you to have sex with her but, then I feel bad because, I'm not doing it with you so.. I guess you have to get it from somewhere.." She trailed off again.

I cupped her face but, she still refused to look at me. "Look at me, Car." She finally did, and I looked down into her eyes. "You have every right to tell me that, and I want to listen but, I don't know if I can refuse her. If I do, she'll know something's up, but I promise you. I promise you, I'll try my very hardest. You're the only girl I want to be with." I said quietly to her.

She nodded, "I figured as much, just tell me if you do have it with her. I don't care how bad it hurts me, I need to know." She whispered quietly, and I rubbed her arm soothingly. "Okay."

Carter rested her head on my chest, and I traced shapes on her back soothingly. She sighed, "I feel bad." I frowned, wondering what she could possibly feel bad about. "Why?"

She raised her head again to look at me, "Because I'm not taking care of your needs ."

I caressed her cheek, "It's fine, Carter. I don't need to have sex, I mean yeah, I would like to. I know you're not ready, and I'm not going to pressure you."

"Yeah, you'll just get it from Sadie." She said, and then covered her mouth like that wasn't suppose to come out. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Carter-"

She cut me off, "It's fine. Like, I said before, you gotta get it from somewhere." Carter went to turn around to face the wall but, I had my arms still around her refusing to let her move. "Listen to me. I promise you from now on, I won't have sex with Sadie. I don't even fucking care if she wonders why. You're more important to me. I fucking love you, Carter. Sadie may have me, but you have my heart. Even when, I'm with her, you're always going to be the one I love."

A blush started to form on Carter's cheeks and she buried her head into my chest to hide it. I chuckled and went back to tracing shapes on her back with my fingertips. We laid there for a little while, and I was starting to think that she went to sleep. "I love you." Carter whispered.

That made me smile, finally hearing her say those 3 words. I tightened my grip on her, and kissed her head. I fell asleep with no trouble what so ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Val knows, Zacky knows, and Johnny knows. How much longer do you think it'll be until Matt finds out? Dun dun dun.. ;) Sorry it was a little late, I couldn't get to a computer. Don't bite me. :P

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
emi_hhlowlow
LoveisVintage
XxRebeccaLeexX
Reckless;;
pekigirl
Matty Mullins
ThisKitty
(x5)
Jada_Kins
JustThinking
patricia.sousa_20
ashadowedchazly
CrazyPebbles21
A7xMeredith15
(x2)
RummShot
MrsChristX
fiction;
Spoileddxbrat
sawii
JulietCa7x
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
kierstlovesyou
RAWRlover
FaBzShadows
Jeseniairis
germaniaiturra
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments. ♥

THANKS FOR 200+ COMMENTS!!♥♥♥

Image

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! ♥

Image