Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Home Part 2

Brian's POV

I got to Matt's house within 5 minutes due to my speeding. I didn't care. When it came to Carter, I would do anything for her in a heartbeat. I got up to the front door, and I knocked a couple times. Matt opened up and chuckled, "What are you doing here, Bri?"

Fuck. I tried to think of some lame ass excuse but, before I could speak, Zack showed up. "Thanks for coming, Brian. I need him to fix something on my guitar, is that cool Matt?"

Matt nodded his head, "You guys know this is like your second home." He said, and walked off into the living room. I sighed in relief, while shutting the front door. I followed Zack up the stairs, and into Carter's room. Once we were in there, he shut the door behind us.

I saw her laying on her bed, face down into the pillow. It was literally making my heart hurt. I hated seeing her upset. I walked over to her bed in 3 strides, and took a seat on the bed. "Carter, what's wrong?" I asked while placing a hand on her back.

Her hearing my voice made her raise her head. I noticed her puffy and bloodshot eyes. She didn't say anything, she just threw her arms around my neck. I returned the hug, and held her close to my body. She buried her head into my neck, and I felt tears leaking down my neck.

"Carter, why are you crying?" I asked, while rubbing her back to soothe her.

She finally let go, and refused to look me in the eye. "It's stupid." I cupped her face to make her look up at me. "Car, I doubt it's stupid, just tell me." I rubbed my thumb gently over her cheek.

Carter sighed, "I just.. missed you, I guess."

That made me chuckle, "That's why you were crying?"

She shook her head, "No. I was crying because, I can't see you whenever I want."

My heart felt like it just broke. I felt so bad, if I could at the moment, I would go break up with Sadie, and tell Matt that I'm in love with his sister. Knowing I couldn't do that, I just pulled her back into my arms. I kissed the side of her head. "You can see me whenever you want, I'll make sure it happens. Just text me, or call me whenever you want. I love you, Carter."

"I love you too, Bri." She sniffled, and I let go of her. I went to stand up but, she stopped me. "Can you stay with me tonight, please?" She was pleading, and I really didn't want to say no to her. I looked over at Zack for help, and he nodded. "Follow me."

I kissed Carter's head, and followed Zack out of the room. We headed back downstairs, and went into the living room where Val and Matt were watching TV. Zack looked at them, "Is it okay if Bri and I stay the night? We want to work on some tracks in the basement?"

Matt rolled his eyes, "You guys know you don't have to ask." He then, chuckled.

Zack and I actually messed around on our guitars in the basement so, it wouldn't look suspicious. We headed back up the stairs, once we heard Matt and Val go to bed. Zack went for the spare bedroom, and headed for Carter's room. Once I was in there, I stripped out of my jeans. I tossed my beanie on her end table, and walked over to her bed to find her sleeping.

I smiled, and I tapped her shoulder lightly, "Car, scoot over." I spoke quietly, and she groaned. She moved over some, and I crawled underneath the covers. Carter started to wake up fully, and she rested her head on my chest. "I'm sorry I was being a big baby."

That made me shake my head, "No, you weren't. You just missed me, and I missed you too." I said, and placed a soft kiss on her head. We laid there for a little bit, and I chuckled. "I'm glad Zack called too because, I would rather being laying here with you then laying in a bed with Sadie when she's naked."

Carter's eyes widened in fear, "What? Did you do anything with her?"

"Fuck no! I was in the kitchen and I got a god damn boner thinking of you in that damn bikini, and of course she thought it was because of her. She kept wanting to help me with but, I refused. Finally she laid next to me naked, and I was fucking happy when Zack called." I explained.

I watched Carter relax, and then chuckle. "What's up with you getting boners by thinking about me?" I rolled my eyes and caressed her cheek. "Because you're fucking beautiful." This made her cheeks turn a bright red, and I thought it made her even more beautiful.

Carter had her hand on my chest, just sitting there. She sat up, and I was about to question her, but she straddled my chest. That made me moan, and she smiled. I had no clue what she was going to do, but if she stayed on me like this, I didn't mind.

She lets her hands roam over my chest, "I want to help."

"With what?" I asked while biting back a moan when she touching the hems of my boxers. I then realized I now had a boner, it was like she fucking makes them come on purposely.

Carter smiled, "With your friend."

I shook my head, "No, Carter. It's fine, I can just go take a shower, I'll be fine."

She wouldn't give up, she insisted on helping with my friend. I wasn't sure if she was ready for this. I looked up into her eyes, "Are you sure about this, Car?" She smiled widely, and nodded.

I sighed, and finally gave in. "What do you want to do exactly?"

"I don't know! I'm new at this, I know I don't want to put my mouth on it." She said, and I nodded, suddenly turned on by this. "Alright so you want to give me a hand job."

She shrugged, but nodded. "Will you help me?" Carter asked while biting her lip nervously.

I placed a delicate kiss on the corner of her mouth."Of course." I said as she pulled my underwear down to my ankles. The look on her face when she saw my manhood was priceless. I then realized it was the first time she saw one.

I placed a hand on the side of her face, "I know, it's big."

"It's huge!" She exclaimed.

That made me chuckle and she looked up at me, "So what do I do?"

I sat up a little, "Just grab it by the base, take your other hand and stroke it." She did what I said, really slow. That made me moan, "Don't be afraid to go fast."

Carter's POV

I couldn't believe I was touching his manhood right now. It was in fact my first time even seeing one. I didn't think they were that huge, I mean I heard stories but, I didn't believe them. I was stroking his smooth manhood in a fast pace like he asked. I heard him cuss a few times, and it was making me smirk. I liked being the cause of this, and I liked being apart of the solution.

A thought swam into my mind, and I was unsure if I even wanted to do it. I was extremely curious so, I looked up at Brian who's mouth was hung open. I noticed sweat forming on his forehead also. He was enjoying himself too much so, without asking I just let my tongue slide over the tip.

That made him jolt up, "W-what are you doing?"

"Am I not allowed to do that?" I asked, confusedly.

Brian frowned down at me, "I thought you said you didn't want to put your mouth on it?"

I shrugged my shoulders innocently, "I was curious."

He put a hand on his face in frustration. "You could've warned me."

"Okay, can I continue now?" I asked, wanting to finish what I started.

Brian eyed me, "You're sure?" I gave a nod, and he adjusted himself. I immediately went back to putting my mouth onto his manhood, which made him moan in response. I felt his hand on the back of my head now encouraging me to go on. I kept bobbing my head up and down on it, and I heard Brian moan excessively. It was making a warm feeling in my stomach and that made me actually start to like this, but then I heard him start to breath heavier, and he kept saying fuck.

From past experiences with his boners, I realized he was about to cum. I didn't want that going into my mouth so, I lifted my head to pull off. Brian's hand pushed my head back down on his manhood, and it went all the way to my throat. I gagged a little. Soon after a long line of cuss words, I felt a warm liquid seep into my mouth. It hit my throat, and it tasted all salty. I started to gag hoping Brian would finally notice what he was doing.

"Shit." He exclaimed, and I was free. I watched him grab tissues off of my end table, and before he could say anything to me, I ran off into the bathroom. I flicked the light on, and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt disgusted. He just cummed into my mouth. I was starting to get angry, I tried to pull up but, he wouldn't let me. I sighed, and grabbed my tooth brush.

I brushed my teeth furiously, trying to get that salty taste out of my mouth. After of 10 minutes of scrubbing, I figured I was good. I spit out all of the remains of the tooth paste, and set my tooth brush aside. I walked back into my room, and shut the door.

Once I turned around, I found Brian in his boxers with his head buried in his knees, sitting on the edge of the bed. Good, he feels bad about this. I assumed while, walking over to the bed. I crawled onto it, and pulled the blanket over me. If he thinks by him doing that is going to make me forgive him, he had another thing coming.

I watched him turn around, and crawl over to me. He laid down next to me, and sighed. "I'm sorry, Carter. I didn't realize what I was doing, I guess. I got too caught up in the moment." I didn't respond, just started up at my ceiling.

"I know you're mad, and I'm sorry. I should of been paying more attention, I guess." Brian said with another sigh. I took a deep breath and exhaled before turning my head in his direction. "I thought I was going to die.." I said dead serious but, in a joking manner.

Brian caught on, and chuckled. "So, I'm guessing you didn't like the taste?"

That made me shrug, "It wasn't that bad but, I sure the hell wasn't ready for it." I glared at him, and he leaned down to peck my lips. "I'm sorry, Car. I really am but, I'll make it up to you soon."

I cocked an eyebrow, "And how do you plan on doing that, Bri?" I asked curiously.

He tapped my nose with his index finger. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Brian winked at me, and I frowned trying to think of how he could possibly make up for him cumming into my mouth. I finally gave up, and laid my head on his chest. I would actually like being home if it meant that I could lay like this with Brian every night so, as of now, I hate being home.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh la la. ;)

Thanks to the following people who left comment on the previous chapter:
JustThinking
RummShot
BabiiDoll103
ashadowedchazly
pekigirl
Jesse711
Something Synyster
fiction;
Spoileddxbrat
A7xMeredith15
JennyLynn2012
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
FaBzShadows
Reckless;;
CrazyPebbles21
caligirl1605
You guys are awesome, you really make brighten my day! Love you! x3 ♥

*Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. Didn't have time to edit, I may go back later and fix it up. *