Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Happy Birthday

Carter's POV

On the way to Brian's, I could feel the butterflies swarm in my stomach. I have no clue why I was so nervous. Just like Brian said, it's just him and I. Brian could tell something was up with me. He kept sending me questioning side glances. I tried my best not to look at him. He's probably going to think that I don't want this when I actually do want it.

Brian parked his car in the driveway and stepped out. I slowly got out of the car and followed him up to the front door. Once we were inside, I smiled when I saw a little white fluff ball running towards me. I dropped to my knees to pet his dog; Pinkly. She barked excitedly which caused me to smile. She was a cute little thing.

"I gotta let her outside to go pee so, you can go up to my room." Brian suggested and I nodded while standing up straight. Brian walked a couple steps so, that he was right in front of me. He cupped my face gently and looked into my eyes. "Carter if you don't want this, we don't have to-"

I wouldn't let him finish that sentence, I had my lips against his. I let my hands go to the back of his neck to pull at the ends of his hair. I deepened the kiss, turning it into a rough kiss. Brian caught onto this and pushed me back until my back was up against the wall. His lips traveled to my neck, and I moved my head to the left so, he could have better access.

A tiny whine made me chuckle and Brian groaned. He turned his head to look down at his dog. "Pinkly, why must you interrupt at a time like this?" Brian a 'hmph' noise which caused Pinkly to bark.

I placed a hand on Brian's forearm, "Just go let her outside, I'll be upstairs." He turned his head back to me, and I placed a delicate kiss on his lips. I headed up the stairs while I heard Brian lecturing Pinkly on the way to the Kitchen. That made me chuckle. I got up to his room, and looked around. I've only been in here a few times when I was younger. I remember when he first bought this house. It was around the time, Matt bought his. The walls were still the same beige color that the guys and I helped Brian paint. I walked over to his dresser to find picture frames. There was a picture of himself with his parents, and a picture of him with the guys. Another picture caught my eye. I grabbed the picture frame carefully. It was of Brian and I about 2 weeks after we first met. I was on his back with my head on his shoulder. Our faces were both covered in ice cream. A chuckle escaped my lips remembering the day, clear as ever.

Arms slipped around my waist, and Brian's head sat on my shoulder. "That was a fun day."

"Yeah." I said while carefully setting down the picture frame. I turned around to look at him. "Do you regret this?" I asked curiously while biting on my lip.

Brian slipped his fingers through mine with a frown on his face. "Regret what? Us?" He asked.

I nodded, still biting on my lip. This made Brian scoff, "Never. Why would I regret this, Carter? Do you regret it?" He asked, turning the question around on me.

"No.. I just.. it never made sense to me." I said while looking down at our feet.

He cupped my face, "What didn't make sense?" Brian asked, not catching on.

I raised my gaze to look in his deep dark eyes. "For you to be with me."

Brian shook his head, "I love you. That's why I'm with you."

That made me bury my head in his chest while inhaling his scent. The smell of his Axe cologne and Marlboro cigarettes filled my nostrils. It made me content, and made me feel at home. His hand trailed to my back, rubbing it in circles. "I'm not going to say that us being together isn't wrong because, it is. I shouldn't see my best friend's 16 year old sister like this but, I do. I'm not going to let the law stop me from being in love."

I raised my head to smile at him, "I love you."

Brian leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth, "I love you too, Carter. From here on out, I won't let anything or anyone come between us. It's just you and I till the end." That earned him another smile from me.

Before I could say anything else, his lips met mine in a gentle way. I could tell he was being cautious. He wasn't sure if I was ready for this. I parted my lips and trailed my tongue on his bottom lip; begging for entrance. Once he parted his lips, I let my tongue slide into his mouth. Our tongues met and started battling for dominance. I let him win as, he pushed me gently backwards like he had done downstairs. I felt the back of my knees hit a mattress. I sat on my butt, careful not to break this kiss. Brian's hands gently picked my hips up so, that I was now laying on my back in the middle of his bed. I reached my hands out to the hem of his t shirt. He let me pull it off his body to reveal his perfectly structured chest. I couldn't help but, let my hands roam over it. Brian didn't waste time in taking off my long sleeve shirt. He tossed it on the floor where I tossed his and his lips still haven't left mine. Finally he moved his lips to the side of my neck, giving me air to breathe. I felt his warm hot breath tickling my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His teeth nipped at my skin causing me to whimper which turned into a moan once his tongue soothed the spot. I felt his hands go underneath me and I felt him unclasp my bra. My cheeks turned bright red as he slipped my bra off.

"You're beautiful, Carter." Brian spoke quiet, and gentle.

His lips met mine again and added more edge to this kiss. He moved his lips down to my breasts and I felt a shiver of pleasure go down my spine. Brian's hand cupped my breast and he started to grope it. I bit back a moan while running my hands through his hair, pulling at the ends of it.

I could feel warmness between my thighs, and Brian's mouth met my breast. This time I let a moan out which made Brian do the same. His fingers trailed down my bare stomach and stopped at the hem of my jean shorts. He continued to assault my breast and un-do my shorts at the same time. Once my shorts were at my ankles, I kicked them off the bed. Brian moved his mouth back to my mouth. He broke the kiss to places kisses all over my stomach. He did the same to my arms. Brian tensed up when he saw the bruise on my arm in the shape of a hand.

"Did..?" He trailed off and I nodded knowing he was talking about Dan.

Brian ran his fingers over the bruise lightly which made me wince a bit. His lips brushed up against the bruise and he looked into my eyes. "I should of been there, I would of beat that fucker's ass for putting his hands on you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I know you would of but, I'm glad you weren't there. I would much rather be spending time with you right now, then have sit at home while you're in a jail cell." I placed another soft kiss on his lips, which turned into a heated kiss.

"I love you." Brian said, while breaking the kiss. Before I could say it back, I felt Brian's hand ghost over my waistline. He grabbed the hem of my panties and tugged on them gently. Once they were discarded, I blushed massively. This was the first time I was actually fully naked in front of him.

He noticed this and leaned down to place a kiss on my neck. His nibbled my earlobe while saying. "Don't need to feel embarrassed. You have a beautiful body, Carter. I'm the luckiest man alive right now." Brian tried to reassure me. It seemed to help, and I felt his hand palm my vagina.

That made me moan, and Brian's dark eyes met mine. "You're already wet." He said with a smirk. Yeah, I have been this whole fucking time. I was thinking about saying but, I bit my tongue. His fingers slipped past my folds and started to massage my clit slowly. It was antagonizing. I wanted him to go faster, and he seemed to notice. "I don't need you too worked up." Brian said with a breathless chuckle. His fingers were removed and I gave him an agitated groan. He sent me a small smile while getting off of the bed. I watched him get a wrapper out of his dresser drawer. My heart started pounding while I tried to catch my breath.

He took his place back over me, and crushed his lips against mine. Once he pulled away, he had a worried expression on his face. "You're sure you want this?"

"Yes, Brian. I want all of you." I said, actually kind of sounding desperate.

Brian smirked, "That's all I needed to hear." He said while letting his hand go to the hem of his jeans. I stopped him, and he sent me a questioning look. I ignored him while un-zipping his jeans. I pulled them down to his ankles which he kicked off like I did with mine. Seeing his bulge made me gulp a little. I wasn't sure how that was suppose to fit inside of me. I pushed that thought aside while palming his manhood. This made Brian groan softly, and his bulge had turned into a solid erection. While I did that, I felt his fingers rub my clit a little faster than he had before. I could feel pleasure building up inside of me. I pulled Brian's boxers off, and let my hand run over his manhood just like he taught me. The feeling inside of me was rising and Brian groaned loudly. "Fuck, I can't take it anymore." He removed his fingers and I let go of his erection.

I watched him tear open the wrapper and roll a condom over his manhood. My heart started beating, and I gripped the blanket with my fingers. This was actually happening. I had to keep telling myself that. Brian's eyes met mine, and he noticed my expression.

"Carter, I want to tell you that it's not going to hurt but, it will." Brian said quietly, causing me to tremble just a bit. He leaned down and placed a small kiss on my chest, "It will get better, I promise. Now if you want me to stop at anytime, just say the word." I nodded, not trusting my voice. He gave me another heart-pounding kiss, and I felt the tip of his manhood at my entrance.

I took a deep breath, and I felt him slip inside of me. I winced slightly and he stopped, eying me. I took another breath before nodding, encouraging him to go on. He pushed all the way through causing me to whimper. I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek. Brian immediately kissed it away. We just laid there, as I waited for the pain to ease up. Once it did, he looked back at me. "Can I move now?" I gave him another nod, and he started to slid in and out. The pleasure masked the pain, and I could feel the warm feeling forming in the pit of my stomach.

"H-harder.." I said, breathlessly.

Brian didn't need to hear that twice. His thrusts became harder, and I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to get him deeper into me. Once he hit a spot, I couldn't control the moan that escaped my lips. "Brian.." I moaned again, quietly.

His lust-filled eyes met mine. "Louder, Carter. No one can hear you." Brian said while thrusting into me, hitting that same spot causing my legs to tighten and tremble a bit. "Brian!" I said much louder than before. That made Brian smirk, "Fuck, Carter.. I can't believe how tight you are." My breathing started to get heavier and I could feel my pleasure hitting it's peak.

"Bri.. I'm-" Brian wouldn't let me finish that sentence, his lips were against my neck. "Let it happen, baby. I love you so much." He picked up the pace of his thrusts, and I said. "I love you too." It was more a whisper because of my breathing. I felt the warm feeling in my stomach clench up. I tossed my head back as my eyes started to roll in the back of my head. My toes curled, and I knew it was coming to an end. My walls tightened around Brian and I wrapped my arms around Brian, and let my nails dig into his back. "Brian.." I moaned out, with no voice as the sensation rushed through me head to toe. I opened my eyes to see Brian's dark eyes melted into mine. He continued to thrust into me as I rode out my high feeling. He picked up his pace once more and started to say a line of cuss words. His eyes met mine again, "I fucking love you, baby." Brian said while giving me one last hard thrust causing my eyes to go back into my head. His thrusts slowed down, and he finally stopped. I felt him pull out of me, and discard the condom.

I just laid on the bed, trying to catch my breath and letting my heartbeat slow down. I was covered in sweat and so was Brian. He laid down next to me, and pulled me into his arms. I laid my head carefully on his chest, and he started to trace shapes on my arm with his fingertips.

"Are you okay?" He asked, carefully.

This made me raise my head to look into his deep brown eyes. "Never better." I said with a smile forming onto my lips. He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine. "Happy Birthday, Carter." Brian said while pulling away. For once, I actually liked my birthday this year. I laid my head back down on his chest and he went back to tracing shapes.

"Thank you, Brian." I said while kissing his chest.

Brian kissed my head, "No problem, I love you."

"I love you too." I said while letting sleep come over me.

***

The next morning I woke up to a pounding at the door. My eyes snapped open and I looked around, remembering sleeping at Brian's house last night. The memories of last night ran through my mind. I felt the pain between my legs and sighed. I raised my head from Brian's chest to find him sleeping peacefully. I heard the knocking continue and Pinkly started to bark.

I nudged Brian carefully, "Bri.. someone's at the door."

He groaned but, opened his eyes. I watched him crawl out of the bed and throw some boxers on. I laid my head back down hoping to get some more sleep. I became wide awake when I heard Brian's voice. "Sadie?! What are you doing here?" I panicked and wrapped the sheet around me.

I rushed into his closet and shut the door. Their voices became louder and I heard them walk into the bedroom. Sadie was mad, "Who the fuck clothes are these, Bri? You dump me and already go to some slut."

Brian scoffed, "Just get whatever you need and leave."

I watched the closet door knob turn and I swallowed the lump in my throat. I looked around knowing there wasn't anywhere else I could go. The door opened, and I winced. "What the fuck is this?!" Her screechy voice made me cringe.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! ♥ Of course, Sadie has to ruin it though. -.-

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
FaBzShadows
Spoileddxbrat
KaelynKatastrophe
Silent_Sorrow
RummShot
Jesse711
ashadowedchazly
AM-PrAs
pekigirl
Recklessly Brave
fiction;
A7xMeredith15
CrazyPebbles21
JustThinking
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
germaniaiturra
Suck My Kiss.
BabiiDoll103
cindycannibal
patricia.sousa_20
RummShot
XxRebeccaLeexX
Thanks! You guys are fucking amazing. ♥ I love you! ♥♥