Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Relationship Part 2

Brian's POV

I was sitting outside of my house smoking a cigarette while Pinkly did her business. I felt so pathetic that I was letting Sadie control me. When Zack called me and explained that Carter was crying, it torn my heart into 2. It's all my fault. If I just wouldn't of gotten involved with her, she wouldn't be in this mess right now. I just couldn't help myself, she's so amazing. Everything about her is everything I always wanted in a girl and more. Who cares if we're 10 years apart?

My phone vibrated in my pocket telling me I had a text message. I dropped my cigarette on the deck and stomped on it until it went out. I pulled my phone out and opened the text message.

Matt:
My house ASAP


A frown formed onto my lips but, I replied telling him I was on my way. As I shoved the phone back in my pocket, I started to think it was something about the Album. Matt would do a lot when we were making new music. Whenever he had a new idea or something, he'd tell us to come to his house immediately.

I whistled for Pinkly and she followed me back inside the house. I poured some water in her dish and set it on the tile floor. I grabbed my keys just as Sadie walked in. "Where are you going?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

"The store." I lied, not wanting her to know I would be at Matt's. She would want to come to make sure I didn't speak to Carter and I didn't that to happen. Sadie shrugged as I made my way past her.

Once I was in my car, I drove back to Matt's house that I just got back from. It was a good thing we didn't live too far from each other. You could get there by walking in like 10 minutes. I pulled in Matt's driveway and I noticed Johnny and Jimmy's cars were here too. It made more clearer that it was about the album.

I got out of my car and walked up the driveway. I didn't bother knocking knowing the door would be unlocked. I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. I looked around trying to think where they would be. "In here." I heard Matt call from the living room.

When I walked into the living room, I found Carter sitting on the couch next to Zack. She had tears rolling down her cheeks and Zack wouldn't look up at me. Johnny was sitting next to Jimmy on the loveseat. Johnny was looking at me with an apologetic look. Jimmy looked shocked. Val was sitting on the ledge of the fire place staring at the ground. Once I met Matt's face, I knew I was in deep shit.

"How long have you been having a relationship with my sister?" He asked calmly but, by his tense shoulders, I could tell he was pissed off. I swallowed the lump in my throat, not sure what the fuck to say.

Matt continued to the next question, "Did you have sex with my baby sister?" His voice raised a bit on 'baby sister'. I tightened my jaw, still refusing to say anything.

"Answer me, Haner!" He seethed in rage.

I looked at Carter who was about to go into hysterics. I felt so bad and I knew I couldn't lie to Matt. I turned my gaze back to Matt and nodded my head. I let my body go numb waiting for his attack. "You son of a bitch!" He tackled me to the ground.

Carter's POV

Once Matt attacked Brian to the ground, I broke out of my trance. I jumped off the couch and ran over to them. Matt was throwing punches repeatedly at Brian's face and I tried pulling on Matt's arm but, he was too strong. I was sobbing, "Matt stop! PLEASE!" I pleaded.

He wouldn't listen so, I looked at the only person who was able to control Matt which was Jimmy. "Please make him stop! If you love me, you'll get him stop!" I cried out and it was like something clicked in Jimmy's head.

Jimmy rushed over to Matt and wrapped his arms around Matt's shoulders pulling him off of Brian. "C'mon, Matt. You're going to kill him." Matt was struggling against Jimmy. "GOOD!" I ran over to Brian and dropped to my knees to see blood gushing out his nose. I grabbed his hand while I continued to cry. He was groaning in pain.

"Get the fuck away from him, Carter!" Matt demanded but, I wasn't budging. I didn't need him to attack Brian anymore. Brian was looking at me with pleading eyes. He wanted me to go but, I shook my head.

Matt continued to get angrier, "You're never allowed to have contact with Brian ever again, do you hear me?!" He yelled out and I ignored him. He couldn't do that, he wasn't my parents.

"And if you don't listen to me then I'll just send you back to Mom where Dan is." He seethed out and it made me freeze. Before I could say anything, Brian got to his feet. "There's no need for that."

I shook my head, "No!"

Brian walked out the front door and I flew over to the window pounding on the glass. "NO! BRIAN DON'T LEAVE ME!" I was in complete hysterics, I couldn't control my sobbing. Brian turned his head to the window and mouthed. 'I love you'. That was the last thing I saw and he got into his car and left. I continued to cry while staring out the window, praying he could just come back.

I felt arms wrap around me and guided me to the stairs. I noticed it was Jimmy and Zack who were trying to calm me down. I shook my head and pushed away from them. I walked back into the living room where Matt was pacing. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I screamed out at him and he looked hurt but, I didn't care.

Zack grabbed my arm and guided me upstairs. Once we were in my bedroom, I buried my head into my pillow while sobbing into. I couldn't stop, it felt like I was dying. "Dude, you gotta get her to calm down. She's going to have a panic attack." Jimmy said worriedly.

"Shh.. Carter, calm down." Zack said while rubbing my back. He was trying to soothe me but, there was only one guy who could make everything better.

Brian's POV

Once I was in my driveway, I pounded on the steering wheel over and over. I rested my forehead on the top of the steering wheel and I felt something wet hit my hand. I figured it was blood but, once I looked down, I saw a water droplet sitting on my wrist. I touched my eye with finger and the moisture confirmed that I was crying. Only love could make you cry.

I got out of my car and walked into the house. Sadie walked out from the living room. "Oh my god, Brian! What happened to you?!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, THIS SHIT WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, feeling the veins pop out on my neck.

Sadie flinched at me yelling, "Brian we had a deal-"

I cut her off, "No we didn't have a FUCKING deal, you fucking blackmailed me! Matt already fucking knows so, get your shit and get the fuck out of my life forever! I don't EVER want to see you again! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" I started to get chocked up so, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed paper towels to clean up the blood on my face.

Once I heard the front door slam shut, I felt a little better knowing Sadie was gone forever. I grabbed some ice out of the freezer and sat down on a bar stool. I placed the ice on my eye and winced at the sting it gave me. I fucking hate this so much. It sucked seeing Carter so torn and not being able to do anything about it. She was probably sobbing uncontrollably right now.

I pulled out my phone and started to type out a message.

Carter's POV

My throat was so dry that the noises that were escaping my lips didn't even sound human. Jimmy left to get me some water while Zack continued to try and soothe me. It wasn't working at all. I heard Zack sigh in relief, "Why didn't I think of this?" He said out loud. "Carter, here look at this."

I raised my head to see him holding his cell phone in front of me. I wiped my eyes so, I could focus on the screen. I noticed it was a message from Brian.

Let her read this Zee. I don't care how much trouble you get in. Let her read it.

I know this is hard Carter. It's hard for me too. I love you that's all that matters. I don't know how or when but, we'll be together again soon. Please just stay strong for me, okay? I love you so much. Never ever forget that.


My sobs had stopped and I was all teared out. I laid my head back on my pillow trying to follow Brian's wishes. Jimmy had re-entered the room and he noticed me normal. "What did you do?" He asked Zack while he handed me a bottle of water.

I drank it without protest and I placed it on the end-table when I was done. I pulled the blankets over me and waited for sleep to over-come me. The last thing I heard was Zack. "I didn't do it, it was all Brian."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Don't kill me. /: So Matt knows and shit broke loose! A lot of you guys predicted that so, you were right! lol. Don't worry, I'm not going to be like the normal people and end it right there. Even though that is tempting but, I'm not going to. We have like around 5 more chapters left of the story, maybe more. Who knows? haha.

Thanks to the following people who left AMAZING comments on the previous chapter:
synystarr
Spoileddxbrat
Ilovea7x
Recklessly Brave
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Lucyy Jayy
CrazyPebbles21
AshlynnTheRevLover
awake my soul;
Carleyzoe
shasha24
Matty Mullins
Jesse711
ashadowedchazly
fiction;
A7xMeredith15
VampGirl4eva
DoYou_FearMe?
JustThinking
FaBzShadows
cindycannibal
KaelynKatastrophe
raindrxps
RummShot
RAWRlover
Suicidal_Love
Thank you so much! I love you guys!

THANK YOU FOR 400+ COMMENTS!

Image

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!♥

Image



Image

♥♥

Image

I just spoiled you guys in Gifs again.

Image

Oh well, you deserve it! ♥♥♥

Image