Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Tour

Carter's POV

"I mean it, guys. That's all we need is for this to get out in the media and have the spotlight on our band." Matt explained to Brian and I. He was giving us a lecture on how we can't show any PDA in public or backstage. Brian thought it was stupid in the beginning but, once Matt explained the consequences of our actions, he understood.

Matt stood to his feet, "Alright, now that is out of the way. C'mon, Brian. We gotta show to do." He said with a grin forming onto his lips. I watched Matt walk off of the bus and Brian got to his feet.

He looked down at me and reached his hand out. I gladly accepted it and once I was on my feet, he crushed his lips against mine. His lips moved against mine in a rough yet loving way. I let my hands roam to the back of his neck and his hands were on my hips pulling me closer to him. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too but, now definitely wasn't the place. I pulled my lips away from him.

"Bri, we can't. You got a show to do and Matt would kill you." I explained with a sigh.

Brian did the same. "I know. I just can't help myself sometimes." He said while giving me one of those little kid stares. That made me roll my eyes, he wasn't the only one. He detached himself from me, "Let's go before your Brother kills me." Brian said with a chuckle.

He was about to walk away but, I grabbed his arm. "Wait." I leaned up against his body and placed a big kiss on his lips. When I pulled away, I smiled. "For good luck." Brian started to smirk, "In that case.." His lips met mine again and we were back where we started.

When Brian was kissing me like this, it felt like it was just him and I. It felt like no one was around and it also felt like time stood still. At least it felt like it did. I didn't even hear the door open but, I did finally hear, "Brian if you don't remove your lips from my sister, you're going to have to use some of her make up to cover up the black eye, you're going to have in a second."

I pulled away from Brian to roll my eyes at Matt. "We were just kissing.." I said while shrugging my shoulders. Matt crossed his arms over his chest. "Exactly." Brian sighed and headed for the door. "Come on, we're going to be late."

"And whose fault is that?" Matt said sarcastically while following him out the door. I followed them into the Arena and headed to the waiting curtain where all the other guys were standing. Zack sighed in relief, "Damn, what the fuck took you guys so long?"

Matt placed his hand on Brian's shoulder, "Why don't you ask lover boy here."

Johnny and Jimmy snickered while Zack laughed, "Should of known."

The guys started to jump around and let their muscles loose. Zack practiced a few notes on his guitar and Jimmy was moving his drum sticks in the air at a rapid pace. Johnny was stretching, Matt was singing a couple high notes, and Brian was making sure his guitar was in check.

One of the tech guys came over to the door, "You guys ready?" Everyone nodded and he opened the door that led into the curtains. You could hear the crowd going crazy. They was chanting, "Sevenfold! Sevenfold!" All the guys smiled at this.

The organ of Critical Acclaim started to play and Brian gave me one last look. He mouthed the words, 'I love you." and I did the same back to him. They walked out onstage and I heard the loud, amazing scream come out of my brother's mouth. "Shh.. Quiet you might piss somebody off.." With that, they started off this tour with a bang.

Finally the last chorus of A Little Piece Of Heaven was playing and I found myself getting sad. Sometimes, I would forget that Matt was my brother and I would just get lost in their music. It was so amazing, they have evolved so much over the years. The days of them practicing in the Garage will forever remain in my mind as a distant memory.

They all said their thank-yous to the crowd and I watched them throw a whole bunch a guitar picks out to them. Jimmy signed his drum sticks and tossed them out also. It was a great sight, they cared so much about their fans. They considered them family and I always admired them for that.

Matt headed off the stage and everyone followed suit. All the way to cool-down room, they were talking about how amazing the crowd was and how much they missed being on tour. Once we were in the room, they all cheered to a great show.

Jason Berry walked in, "You guys got some kids lined up out back already, want me to tell them to hold up?" He asked.

"Nah, we'll come now." Matt said while grabbing his beer off of the table. The other guys followed him so, I decided so too. Brian took me by surprise when he stopped me from leaving the room. I sent him a questioning look but, I watched him shut the door and a smirk formed onto his lips.

Brian didn't waste any time by crushing his lips against mine. He picked me up with ease and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I placed my hands on his neck that were sweaty. I chuckled against his mouth. I pulled away, "You're all sweaty."

He started to pout, "Does that mean-"

I cut him off with a kiss. "I think it's kind of hot."

Brian smirked and walked over to the couch. He laid me gently on my back and everything happened so fast. It was like within seconds of kissing, our clothes had disappeared from our bodies. We skipped the foreplay and got right down to business. We both needed our release, it had been 3 weeks since we've had sex. I watched Brian roll on a condom and he looked up at me with questioning eyes, just to be sure. That's what I loved about him, even though he knew I wanted this as bad as he did, he always made sure that I did.

I gave him a reassuring nod and he positioned himself between my thighs. Once he was inside of me, I let my nails dig into his back. Brian increased his pace slowly and it was driving me insane. I bit onto his shoulder, "Harder." I pleaded, which caused him to chuckle deep in his throat.

His thrusts became faster and I could feel the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach getting hotter. It was coming close to my peak, I could just feel it. By the line of cuss words that were coming out of Brian's mouth, I could tell he was close to his too. It was getting closer and closer.
Brian's pace quickened and I couldn't hold on anymore. "Fuck.." I breathed out.

"Let it out, Baby." He said in a husky tone. He didn't have to tell me that twice. The sensation rushed through me, causing my eyes to roll in the back of my head. My toes curled and my walls clamped down around Brian making me moan. "Brian.."

"Fuck, Carter." He grunted out while he had just met his peak. We laid there for a little while catching our breath. Brian kissed the corner of my mouth, "I love you."

I smiled and nodded, "I love you too." I said, breathlessly.

Finally we got up and changed quickly before Matt or someone else wondered where we were. Brian pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss before we headed out. We got to the door and I froze seeing that the door was cracked open. I shot a worried look up at Brian, "You closed the door, didn't you?"

He nodded his head while furrowing his eyebrows together, "I thought I did."

"Oh my god." I slapped my forehead, "What if someone saw?" I asked, horrified.

Brian rubbed my shoulder, gently. "I don't think anyone saw, Carter. Don't worry." He tried to reassure me but, I couldn't help but let my mind wander at the possibilities. Brian placed a kiss on my temple, "Everything is fine, and even if someone did see, I'm sure it was Matt or one of the guys." He said while shrugging. I decided to just let it go and head to the bus.

Once we walked out of the building we found the guys signing autographs and taking pictures. As Brian made his way over to the group, the teenage girls giggled and screamed. I rolled my eyes at that. Matt was taking a picture with a fan and I walked over to them. Once they were done, Matt smiled at me, "Hey, Car."

The fan smiled at me, "Hi, who are you?" She asked, politely.

"This is my sister Carter, she's traveling on tour with us." Matt explained to the fan.

She smiled again, "Aw, that's so cool! Can I get a picture with you as well?"

I was shocked, that was the first time a fan has ever wanted to take a picture with me before. Of course I wasn't going to decline, Matt took the picture for us and she thanked us. On the way back to the bus, Zack was talking to Brian, "Dude! You'll never believe who I saw walking out of the Arena."

Brian frowned, "Who?"

"Sadie!" He exclaimed and my jaw dropped. Brian scoffed, "No way!"

Zack nodded, "Yeah, dude! She was with one of the guys from the opening act. They were holding hands so, I'm assuming they're hooking up or some shit."

"At least it's not me." Brian said while shrugging. Zack chuckled at that and we got onto the bus. It was getting pretty late and instead of everyone partying, they decided to hit the sack. I, on the other hand couldn't fall asleep. I was staring at the ceiling of my bunk for what seemed like, hours.

Even though Matt added no sleeping in the same bunk as a ground rule, I really didn't care at this point. I couldn't sleep so, I had to try something. I crawled out of my bunk and headed to Brian's which was right across from mine. I opened the curtain up quietly. He was cuddled up to a pillow with his mouth hung open a bit. A smile formed on my lips as I moved his shoulder, "Brian." I whispered, quietly.

He groaned, "What is it?" He asked, and I was thankful he wasn't a heavy sleeper.

"I can't sleep." I pouted while crossing my arms over my chest.

Brian moved over in his bunk, "Sleep in here with me." He said with sleep laced in his voice.

I crawled into the bunk and pulled the blanket over us. I carefully shut the curtain and Brian wrapped his arm around me. He fell back asleep instantly and I turned over so, my head was buried in his chest. After lying there for about a few minutes, sleep finally over took me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter. /: I know, I said there was 3 more chapters left but, I decided to give you guys a filler chapter. So, now after this chapter there is 3 chapters left of the story. Your second update shall be out later on, possibly once we hit 500 comments. ♥

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
xXPinkyPieXx
Spoileddxbrat
gatess
FaBzShadows
JustThinking
Recklessly Brave
MrsChristX
CrazyPebbles21
ashadowedchazly
Jesse711
Suicidal_Love
KCSavege
Mari_Raven
KaelynKatastrophe
KaitylynJo
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
BabiiDoll103
iheartzackyvengeance
Foreverdecay
Harlaquinpansy
Suck My Kiss.
AM-PrAs
raindrxps
You guys are lovely! Thank you so much! ♥♥