Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Confessions Part 2

Carter's POV

We got to the beach, and barely anyone was there. I was pretty shocked, because it was a Monday afternoon. Jimmy, Johnny, and Zack went running for the water. Brian and Matt kind of held back to stay with me. Brian looked at Matt, "Dude go have fun, I'll spend some time with Car."

Matt looked at me, to make sure that it was okay, and I nodded. He took his shirt off, and headed for the water just like the other guys. I decided to just sit on the sand, and watch them. Brian did the same, and we watched them wrestle each other in the water. Jimmy was picking up Johnny, and then they noticed Johnny's trunks weren't on. They all screamed at Johnny, and I started to laugh. Brian did the same, and we just sat there in a comfortable silence.

I heard a voice behind me, and I turned to see Sadie walking towards us in her bikini. That made me clench my fists. I really didn't want to deal with her right now. She smiles at me, "Hey, Carter." I rolled my eyes knowing she was just being nice because of Brian.

They started kissing, and I couldn't take it. I stood up, and started walking down the side of the beach. It lead me to these woods, and I walked through them. I wasn't even sure if anyone knew this place. I heard a branch break, and I turned around to see Brian.

He caught up with me, "Are you still mad at me, Carter?" He asked curiously and worriedly.

That made me shake my head, "No."

Brian put his hand on my shoulder, "Then, what's wrong?

"Nothing, Brian." I turned around, to make him drop his hand. I knew I had to tell him about my feelings, but I didn't want to, and I was afraid to what he was going to do. Brian stepped in front of me, so his eyes were gazing into mine. "You can tell me anything, you know that."

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "Not this."

He nodded, "Whatever it is, you can talk to me, okay?"

This was it, I was going to tell him. There was no going back. "I like you." I blurted out.

Brian chuckled, "I like you too."

A groan escaped my lips, "Not like that, Brian. More than what you're thinking..."

I watched his facial expressions change from confused to shock within seconds. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. He tried again, "Carter, I'm 25 years old, I-" Brian pinched the bridge of his nose. "It could never happen, ever! I'm 10 years old than you! It's illegal, and your brother would fucking kill me! No, Carter. You can't 'like' me!"

Tears were rising in my eyes, feeling the rejection. I shook my head, "It's too late!" I ran out of the woods, and Brian was calling after me. I wouldn't turn around. I kept running full speed, just as Matt was getting out of the water. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

Matt noticed my crying, "Whoa, what happened?"

"I stepped on a rock." I knew I couldn't tell Matt what happened.

He chuckled, "Baby." He patted my back, "You're fine."

It was getting really late, and we all decided to head back. Some how with my luck, I ended up having to sit in the back seat with Brian. Sadie ended up leaving like 3 hours before us, I was about about that. I didn't think I could of handled a whole car ride with her."

Brian was moving his legs around, trying to get comfortable. He pushed his leg up against mine, and I tensed up. I waited patiently for him to move, but he didn't. I had this feeling like he was doing it to fuck with me, but I refused to my leg.

Finally the car ride was over with, and we we're back at home. I went right up to my room, and changed out of my bathing suit, into some comfy clothes. Tears were streaming down my cheeks while I get into my bed. I knew I should of never told him, but it felt better with him knowing. It probably just fucked our relationship that we had up, I don't care. He knows, and that's all that matters.

"Carter, I'm 25 years old, It could never happen, ever! I'm 10 years old than you! It's illegal, and your brother would fucking kill me! No, Carter. You can't 'like' me!"

His words burning into my skull, as the tears rolled down my cheeks. It could never happen, even though as much I wanted it to; he was right. It would be too risky, and he doesn't even see me that way. That's what's hurting me the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so, I have another update ready. If you want it, let me know. :)

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
bloodravyn
XxRebeccaLeexX
KaitylynJo
JellyBeans1666
terus mino
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Thank you! ♥