Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Cabin

Carter's POV

It's been a week since my incident with that guy. I've never seen Matt so mad in my life. I feel horrible for doing what I did, and I feel like an idiot to do just to somehow get back at Brian. Brian. He refuses to talk to me, or even look at me. Which seems to be really hard, because he's been over, every day due to them working on their new album.

Right now, I was packing up my suitcase. Matt and the guys are going to a cabin to write music, and just have time to themselves. I didn't want to go, and I knew Brian wasn't going to want me to go either. Matt told me I had no choice, because Val was going to her parent's house. He said I could stay with Sadie, and I immediately agreed to go with them. Matt said it was just a guy's week, but I was an exception since I had no where else to go.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked down the stairs. Matt was outside, putting the bags in the car. Right as I was about to open the door, it opened, and Brian almost ran into me. He mumbled a 'sorry' without even looking at me. That made me sigh, and I walked over to the car.

Matt grabbed my suitcase, and put it in the trunk. He shut the trunk, "Alright. Looks like we're ready to go. I'm just going to feed Bella, and we'll leave." I nodded as he walked back into the house. I leaned against the car, and closed my eyes.

"Tired?"

I opened my eyes to see Jimmy standing there. I shook my head, "No, just trying to think on how I'm going to survive a week with you 5 idiots."

He grinned and put his hand on his heart, "I'm hurt." I rolled my eyes and he nudged me. "It'll be fine. Just have fun in the backseat with the 3 noobs."

My eyes widened, "Wait a second! There is only 3 seats, how am I-"

Jimmy smiled, "You have to sit on somebody's lap."

I put my hands on my face, and sighed heavily. I really hope it gets to be Brian's, but then I hope it doesn't. Matt, Zack, Johnny, and Brian walked out of the house. Matt opened the driver's side, as Jimmy got in the passenger side. Matt looked back at the other three, "Carter has to sit on one of your guy's lap."

Johnny sat behind Jimmy, Zack sat in the middle, and Brian stood there, basically showing me that he didn't want me sitting on his lap. I rolled my eyes as I climbed into the back seat. I didn't want to sit on Zack, because I would still be by Brian.

I sat on Johnny, even though he doesn't like me. He groaned in disgust. "Sit on Zacky." He hissed. I rolled my eyes, and sat on Zack. Zack grinned at me. We were pretty good friends, so I guess it was okay. Brian got in, and sat next to us.

Matt started the car, and looked in his rear view mirror, "Carter you can't sit on Zack. I can't see out the back window with you on him. Just sit on Brian." My heart started to beat faster, and Brian didn't look so happy either. I sat on Brian's lap, and looked out the window, awkwardly.

Matt starts the 4 hour drive, and my heart is still beating erratically. The rest of the guys started talking about the album, and they start joking about something, making them laugh. Brian wouldn't say anything, and I figured he was still pissed about this situation.

I then felt something rise underneath me, and I knew exactly what is was. I turned my head to look at Brian, who was giving me a 'do-not-say-anything' look. I smirked, and decided to have fun with this. I groaned, "Damn, Brian. You have the most uncomfortable lap." I said while moving myself over his erection, trying to get 'comfortable'.

Zacky laughed, "It's his legs, they're all boney and shit."

"They are!" I agreed, while still moving on his lap.

Brian was tense. He grabbed my arm, and whispered in my ear. "Stop."

I grinned up at him, "Stop what?" I moved my butt to the left. Matt took a sharp turn, and I pressed my hand down to catch me from falling. I realized I was pressing down on his manhood, because Brian had his head on the head rest, trying to keep control.

I wouldn't move my hand, and Brian grabbed it while looking at me with dark eyes. I moved my butt against him again, and he hissed. "Fuck." While biting the collar of his shirt. I decided to stop, and just stare out of the window. Brian's breathing got a little heavier, and I was the only one who noticed, because everyone else was laughing at something Jimmy said.

Brian's erection went away, and I looked up at him to see sweat on his forehead. I shook my head, and hissed to him. "You didn't." He just smirked and looked back out the window. I pulled out my iPod and put the earphones into my ears. I decided lean my head on Brian's shoulder, and close my eyes.

Matt took another turn, and I was about to fall on to Zack, but Brian wrapped his arms around me to stop me. I half smiled, and leaned my head back on his shoulder. I waited for him to let go. Waiting for him to do so, I end up falling asleep.

I woke up to someone whispering in my ear. "Carter, wake up." His voice was so soft. I felt warm with his arms still wrapped around me. I didn't want to move. He tried again. "C'mon, Carter. I gotta piss." Him saying 'piss' totally just totally ruined my mood.

I opened my eyes, and noticed Brian and I were the only ones in the car. We were parked in front of a gas pump. Matt was outside of the car pumping gas. Brian let go off me, and I sat down on the seat next to him. He got out of the car, and I followed.

Matt chuckled at me, "Sleep long enough?"

That made me rub my eyes, "How long was I sleeping?"

"About 3 hours, we're almost at the cabin. Poor Brian had to deal with you sleeping on him." Matt said, while smiling.

I shook my head, "Brian's a big boy, he can handle it." Matt chuckled, and I headed into the gas station to use the bathroom myself. I walked back from the gas station right when Zack and Brian did.

Zack nudged Brian. "Hey, dude, you can sit in the middle. I'll have Carter sit on me, so you can take a break." No. I liked sitting on Brian's lap. I knew Brian wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

He took me by surprise. "Nah, dude. It's fine." He then chuckled, "Plus, I don't want to have Johnny end up sleeping on my shoulder." Zack laughed as we got back to the car. I was shocked that Brian did that. I was trying to figure out if it was because he liked me sitting on his lap or if it was because of Johnny. I gave up, when sitting back down on his lap.

Matt started back up the car, and continued our journey. I was sitting awkwardly on Brian, but I didn't want to cause Brian to get another 'friend'. I was still kind of tired, I don't know how. Brian wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me closer to him.

I turned my head to question him with my eyes, but he just gave me a soft smile. I returned it and laid my head back on his shoulder. Just like before I closed my eyes, but this time I couldn't fall back asleep.

Once we were in the driveway, Matt looked at us, "Alright what's the room arrangements?"

Jimmy grinned at Matt, "I'll room with you."

Zack nudged, "I'll room with Short shit."

That left Brian and I to room with each other. I felt Brian stiffen at this. I knew he didn't like that idea, but Matt looked at me. "Is that okay, Carter?" I knew Brian was hoping I was going to say no, but I nodded. "Yeah, sure."

Matt did the same. "Alright, let's get our shit inside. I'm going to sleep, it's pretty late now." He shut the car off and Brian opened the door. I crawled out, and stretched my arms out. Matt handed me my suitcase, and I followed them inside.

I followed Brian upstairs to the room that we we're going to be sharing for a week. We put our bags on the floor, and Brian runs his hand through his hair, while sighing. "You can have the bed, I'll take the floor."

That made me feel really bad. "Brian.."

He shook his head, "It's fine, Carter." He grabs a blanket out of the closet, and lays on the floor. I didn't like this, it made feel like shit for telling Matt I was okay with it. I shook my head, "C'mon, Brian. I won't do anything to you." I was thinking he didn't want to lay with me, because of what I did in the car.

Brian bit his lip, "You're not the one I'm worried about." That made my heart beat accelerate and I tried again, refusing to let him sleep on the floor. "Brian, just get on the bed." He sighs, while getting to his feet.

We both lay on the bed. Brian is laying closest the edge, to put as much as room he could between us. I rolled my eyes, as Matt walks in. He chuckles at the sight in front of him. "What the fuck, Bri? You're about to fall of the bed, what does my sister have cooties?"

I couldn't help but, grin. If only Matt knew why he was acting like this. Brian chuckles uneasily. "What? No.." Brian moves closer to me, and I smiled up at Matt. "Goodnight, Matt."

He says goodnight to the both of us, and walks out of the room. I lay my head back down on the pillow and close my eyes.

Brian's POV

Carter fell asleep and she rolls closer to me. I felt my body tense up. She laid her head on my arm, and I hissed. "Fuck." I took a deep breath to steady myself, and decide to just relax. I moved my arm, and she laid her her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her, and close my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is becoming my favorite story that I've ever written. I love it so much! Probably why you keep getting a lot of updates from me! <3

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
XxRebeccaLeexX
FallynxGatesA7X
shelby dawn
Ilovea7x
foREVer A7X
MemoriesMakeMe
pekigirl
frerardlives
terus mino
AvengedFanfoREVer
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
You guys are fricken amazing! :D