Status: COMPLETE♥ Sequel is in progress.. -->

Never Let You Go

Four-wheeling

Carter's POV

I woke up the next morning at sunrise, like I always did. It was just how I was since I was little. I felt really warm, and comfortable as I opened my eyes. A smile formed on my lips, when I noticed Brian had his arms wrapped around me. I could definitely get used to this. I thought to myself, while taking in this moment as long as I could.

Even though, laying on Brian till he woke up sounded like a great idea, I decided to head downstairs. As soon as I slipped out from under his arms. He groaned, and laid his head back down into the pillow. I smiled to myself, as I walked down the stairs.

Once I got into the kitchen, I smiled to see my brother cooking breakfast. He put some eggs, bacon, and toast on a plate. He handed it to me. "Mornin' Carter."

I took the plate from him, "Good morning, Matt. I'm shocked to see you up."

He shrugged, "I don't know, I just woke up, and couldn't fall back asleep. Plus, I knew you'd be up soon, so I made breakfast." I took a bite of my bacon as I sat down at the kitchen table. I started eating to rest of my food, and Matt sat across from me with a plate of his own.

Matt started up a conversation, "So how'd you sleep?"

A smile crept onto my face, thinking about Brian. "Great, what about you?"

He stabbed his eggs with his fork, "Pretty good, just miss Val."

"Awe." I smiled up at him, and he rolled his eyes. "I know, I sound like a middle schooler."

I shook my head, "No, it's cute. You must really love her."

Matt smiled, while showing off his dimples, that I wish I had. "I do. It hurts to know how much I love her." It was cute to see him act like this, I'm glad he has someone special in his life. It just makes me wish I could have the same thing with-

"Morning guys." Brian said, while entering. My heart beat started to accelerate, and Matt replied with a 'morning'. I didn't reply at all, scared my voice was crack or something.

Brian grabbed some food, and sat next to Matt. "What are we doing today?"

Matt shrugged, "I was thinking of just swimming, and relaxing."

I looked up at him, "Matt. Can we go four-wheeling?" I asked with hope filled inside me. We were by a whole bunch of trails, and plains. He shook his head. "Not today, Carter. We can go tomorrow."

That made me mad, "Ah, come on. I can go myself." I suggested.

Matt shook his head immediately. "No way, Carter. I don't want you driving that by yourself. Maybe Brian will take you." Brian almost chocked on his food, but covered it up by taking a sip of his orange juice.

I smiled widely at Brian, "Will you?"

He clenched his jaw, knowing it meant we were going to be on a fore-wheeler together, and alone. "Sure." Brian said and I squealed in happiness. "Sweet, you're the best!" I ran up the stairs to shower. I took a shower in about 10 minutes.

Once I got out, I changed into some cut off jeans shorts, a white spaghetti strap tank top, and I put my hair in a braid. My stomach was doing flips, knowing that I was going to be with Brian on the fore-wheeler. I went into the room to find him laying in the bed, sleeping.

I took a deep breath before stalking over to him, "Brian! Wake up!" I slapped his chest.

"Ow! Dammit, can't you let me sleep?" He moaned into the pillow.

That made me scoff, "No! We're going four-wheeling, remember?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest. Brian just groaned again, "Carter it's like 6 in the morning." He was trying to back out of this, but I wasn't going to let him.

"I don't care! We're going, so get your ass up! Go shower, and meet me in the garage." I said while walking over to door, I stopped and turned my head in his direction. "I mean it, Brian!"

I heard him groan a 'okay'. I shook my head, while going back downstairs. Matt was washing up the dishes we dirtied, and the other guys were still not up. Zack was a long sleeper. He could sleep for days, unless someone wakes him up. Jimmy wakes up at 10, everyday, while Johnny just has a fucked up sleep schedule.

Matt noticed me, "Is Brian taking you? He said he was going back to sleep-"

"He's going." I said on an instant. "I told him to get his ass up."

He chuckled, "Alright, just be careful." I nodded, and walked out into the garage that was added on to the cabin. I smiled when I saw 6 four-wheelers. Matt got them, when he bought the house from my Mom. The cabin was a vacation house we went to when we were little. She was going to sell, but Matt bought it. He took me up here that day, and we stayed a week up here. He took my four-wheeling everywhere, that's probably why I love it so much.

I waited 15 minutes, and finally Brian walked out of the house. He was waking khaki shorts, with a white t shirt on. His hair was spiked up, like normal, and he was wearing Nike shoes.

He put on his aviators, "Well, let's get this show on the road." He walked over to the four-wheelers, and of course he picked his one. I rolled my eyes, while opening up the garage door. I put my helmet on, and handed him his.

"Can I drive?" I asked, kind of pleadingly.

Brian shook his head, "Nope, Matt told me to drive."

A sigh escaped my lips, as he straddled the seat. I did the same, and he started the engine. I smiled hearing it come to life. I was seating behind Brian and he turned his head. "Hold onto me, I don't need you falling off." I did as he said, and I took in his scent.

He took off slow, and once he got on one of trails, he took off faster. I smiled while feeling the wind coming against us. Four-wheeling was amazing. We got pretty far, and I nudged Brian. He stopped the four-wheeler, and looked back at me.

"Can I drive, please? I know how to." I asked, begging.

Brian grunted but, stepped off of the four-wheeler. I scooted up closer to the handle bars, and he sat behind me. "You know your gas, your brake?" I rolled my eyes, but nodded. He sighed. "Alright go ahead, not too fast though."

Brian's POV

She hit the gas slowly, and once we started going, she sped up. I had my hands on her waist, so I didn't fall off. As she drove on, I noticed her breasts jumping up in down. It was because of that damn tank top she was wearing. It made them practically pop out.

I felt my pants tighten up, and my little friend was back from yesterday.

Carter's POV

I felt Brian get an erection and I stopped the four-wheeler. I shut the engine off, and took my helmet off. He took his helmet off, and I eyed him. "What is with you and getting boners around me?"

He scoffed, "It's because of that damn tank top!"

I decided to have fun with this again, so I grabbed the hem off my tank top. "I can take it off." I said while pulling it up, but Brian grabbed my hands. "Don't even think about it. "

That me smirk, as he got off of the fore-wheeler. He had a smirk of his own on his face. "How about you help me with my friend?" My heart beat quickened, and clenched my jaw. He was playing the same game I was playing. I didn't like, so I put my helmet back on.

I peeled out on the four-wheeler in the direction of the house, leaving Brian with his little friend. I got half-way back to the house, and figured I couldn't leave Brian back there, like that. I turned around, and headed back, full speed.

I stopped right when I got to him. I noticed he didn't have an erection anymore, and I frowned. "Where-" He cut me off, with a smirk. "My hand got all of the game, today."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, chapter. There might be another update later on today, so keep your eyes open! ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
RnFnR6661
MemoriesMakeMe
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Ilovea7x
XxRebeccaLeexX
KellShadows
FaBzShadows
ashadowedchazly
JustThinking
AvengedFanfoREVer
pekigirl
KaitylynJo
You guys are freaking amazing!