Beyond the Valley of the *** House

Beyond The Valley Of The *** House: Acey Slade/ John 5

Acey and John were now in Acey's room. They had really got to know each other in the past few hours. Well, they already new each other- but they didn't know much about each other. Acey was having some back pains, so he went upstairs and lay in bed. John decided to follow.
"Are you sure you're alright?" John asked, sitting at the foot of the bed.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just want to kinda relax a bit," Acey replied, pulling off his boots. He lifted his shirt up, and made himself comfortable on the bed. He closed his eyes.
John couldn't help but stare at Acey's beautiful bare chest. He bit his lip. The room was dim and silent, and one of the most attractive men he had ever seen was sitting right in front of him. He imagined all the things he and Acey could do. He just wanted to jump on top of him and fuck him. But that wouldn't help Acey's back pains, would it?
"Want a back massage?" John asked, breaking the silence.
Acey opened his eyes. A back rub sounded... really fucking good. He'd loved to get touched by John.
"Sure," he said, sitting up and moving forward. He stretched his legs out in front of him. John got up, and sat behind Acey. He wrapped his legs around Acey's waist, and began giving him a massage.
Sure enough, Acey was feeling better. John had magic hands, that was for sure.
"Your skins so soft," John whispered into Acey's ear. He felt Acey tense up. He smirked. John had Acey right where he wanted him.
"What's a guy like me got to do to get a guy like you?" John asked, finishing his massage. Acey turned around and gazed into John's deep brown eyes.
"Not much," Acey replied, pushing John down and getting on top of him. He could feel John's crotch poking at his. Acey pressed his lips hard against Johns. A quick moan escaped from his mouth, and Acey slid is tongue in. He moved his hands up and down John's sides. He lifted his shirt up.
Acey tried to peel his tight jeans off, but they wouldn't budge. He screamed 'fuck,' and flopped down on John.
"Don't let that stop you," John said, tugging Acey's jeans until they were finally around his ankles. He slid his boxers down as well, his hard dick being freed. John licked him up and down, until he finally began to suck him. Acey moaned over and over again, giving John all the satisfaction that he wanted.
"J-John...please...stop!" Acey said loudly, as he pushed John down. John gave him a confused look. Did he not want to do this? He was cut off from his thoughts as Acey bit his neck.
"Bend over," Acey whispered into John's ear. He did so, and braced himself. He knew exactly what was about to happen.
"John, I've wanted you for a long LONG time. But I never thought a big shot guitarist would go for me," Acey said.
"You'd be surprised," John replied. And with that, Acey pushed himself into John. He gasped, and began to moan loudly. Acey's thrusts began to become steady, each time being a little harder that the time before.
"Oh my god!" Acey screamed, as he came in John. He pulled out, and sucked John until he came as well. Acey swallowed, which made John smile.
"You're dirty. But I could get used to that," John said with a smirk.
"Hey, fuck silently!" A voiced screamed from outside the door. John hid under the covers, as Acey pulled his boxers back up. He opened the door to find Eric standing there.
"Fuck off Eric, I'm sure we're gonna hear you and Ben in about 15 minutes," Acey replied. Eric flipped him off, and stormed off into his and Ben's room.
"Now what?" John asked, putting all his clothes back on.
"Coffee?" Acey asked, pulling his jeans on.
"Coffee for you, tea for me?" John asked with a small smile. Acey smiled and nodded, and led John out of their room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I typed most of this on my iPod.
John drinking tea like an Englishman O.o
Anyway if you didn't catch it, Eric Griffin and Ben Graves are next!
Also, sorry for the LONG ass wait. But I'm back!
Comments? :D