Life as a Single Mother

Chapter Two- My Babygirl

“Mommy, can we get moobies?”
“What kind of movies honey?”
“Go Wal-Mart”
I looked at Sam, “Alright lets go” I pulled into Wal-Mart parking lot, “Honey, Harry has to stay in the car okay”
“No mommy he scare be awone”
“I got an idea, Sam let me see your phone” I gave Sam a wink, she pulled out her old phone, which still worked.
“Here pumpkin give this to Harry, I will call him and you can talk to him the whole time okay” I handed Adriana Sam’s Blackberry Pearl.
“Here Harry, now you not be awone. I be back okay i wove you” she kissed his nose.
“You ready?” I asked, waiting for Adriana at the truck door.
“You tay harry, i be back kay” Adriana buckled Harry up in her seat, “I ready now mommy” I took Adriana in my arms, and then called Sam’s Blackberry Pearl, Sam answered it and put it back by harry. As I put Adriana in a cart. We made our way into Wal-Mart.
“Harry what moobie do i get?” Adriana asked. “Mommy do have princess moobie?”
“Which one sweetie?” I asked while putting things into the cart.
“The one wif blue dress”
“Cinderella?”
“yeah we has it?”
“I don’t think so”
“Well Harry want that one. we need get it”
“We will get it honey"
"mommy sing beboo"
"which song?"
"Ba bee"
"Kay" I hated singing in public but I did anyways. I started singing "Baby" by Justin Beiber. Soon Adriana gasped. "Mommy! We need more num nums!"
I start singing, and gasped too "We do? Ask Harry want he wants"
"Harry, you want num nums?"
"Does he know what he wants?"
"Harry tells mommy" Adriana hands the phone to me. "Hello? Harry what kind of nums nums do you want?"
Adriana looked at me giggling, "You want me to tickle, Adriana?" I opened my mouth looking Adriana, "Can I tickle her when we get home? I mean I'm going to need your help"
Sam came back to my side, "Is that harry?" Adriana smiled shaking her head yes. "Anna I need to have a word with Harry"
"Why he in twoubles?"
"No I need to tell him something exciting"
"can I tell him, peas?"
"Kay, tell him, we got him a toy"
"Mommy, mommy I want talk harry now"
"Yes harry I will get you those num nums"
After getting some junk food, and the movie and few more items we got to the check out.
"Kay we all done bye bye" Adriana handed me my phone back. "Harry say byebye now."
We got everything back into the truck and went home, put everything away Adriana was on the couch playing with Harry. Sam and I were in the kitchen talking, when Adriana came to me. "Mommy, you can has Edward, he can protect you from everything like Harry does me"
"Oh, honey are you sure?"
"Yeah, Auntie Sammy I get you one too. Let me choose for i want give you"
"Okay sweetie"
"Mommy this is Edward, make sure you take him everywhere with you" Adriana handed me a Grey and white floppy cat, "Thank you sweetie" I kissed her cheek, then she ran back to her room. Adriana came out with a white and purple cat "here sammy you has him, you name him"
"Aww thank you sweetheart. "
"Mommy can we go McDonald's for din din?"
"Sure, we can. but right now you need to nap kay?"
"Kay" Adriana started skipping to her room, "come on harry lets go nappy"
Sam and I talked for a few hours until Adriana woke up, "mommy?"
"yeah honey?"
Adriana didnt say anything, she walked over and sat by me, cuddled up.
"Sweetie, are you ready to go eat?" Sam asked.
"No, i need change" Adriana wasn't too happy. Sam went to her room, and she had wet the bed. Adriana always thought we would get mad at her for it but we didn't care. Sam kneeled down to Adriana, "Honey are you sad because of your bed?"
With her sad/pout face and shook her head 'yes'.
"Honey its okay, it happens. You know me and mommy arent going to be mad at you for it. No matter what, it happens okay, nothing to be sad about kay?"
Adriana started to cry, "I sowwy mommy"
I hugged Adriana tight, "Shh sweetie its okay. Dont cry, its okay"
After a few minutes of calming her down, we all changed. "Mommy can take Sammy's car?"
"Sure can sweet pea!" Sam picked her up and they left for McDonald's.