Life as a Single Mother

Chapter Three-Meet Boobear

After eating, on our way home Adriana had fallen asleep. Once we got home Sam brought her inside and put her to bed. I had changed into my pajamas, and sat on the couch. Sam changed and sat down by me, still with her phone in front of her.
"Woman! Who the hell are you always texting?"
"My boyfriend, WHO you will meet tomorrow. Oh and Logan, he said he's going to be over in 3...2..flick"
Logan started to knock on the door, I got up and answered it, "LOGAN!" I couldn't help but squeal, and throw my arms around him. Ever since Sam wrote her script for Big Time Rush when she was only 18, it kicked off Season 3 of Big Time Rush and she got on the show and since then we've been friends with the guys.
"Hey you" Logan picked up me, walked in and closed the door with his foot, still hugging me. "Hey Sam", how've you been?"
"Good, you?"
"Um busy with the up coming tour and all"
"Totally know how that is."
"How are they guys?" Logan asked Sam.
"Um they're good busy too"
Finally, I parted from Logan's hold, I'm always out of the loop. That's happened when you have a kid, I guess. "What boys?"
"No one" Sam smiled but I knew she was hiding something, "Well! I'm off to bed!" she quickly got off the couch and went to her room. Leaving Logan and I alone, we just sat on the couch.
"So has he came around at all yet?" Logan waited for the day my ex, Adriana's father came back into my life. Logan wanted to show him a lesson or two. No girl should ever be dumped over a text message, especially not after you knock her up.
"No, which I'm really glad for." Ugh. My ex, he wasn't really the nicest kind of guy.
"Well as your friend, hell more like big brother, you'll be fine. How's Adriana?"
"She's fine, she really wants to go to the Zoo tomorrow, so we might go this weekend."
"This weekend? Argh, man I can't go with you guys, we have rehearsal'
"It's okay, I'm sure Adriana will understand" I yawned. "Logan I should get to bed, meeting Sam's boyfriend tomorrow, finally after 7 months"
Logan chuckled, "You'll like him, he's a good guy" we both got up, Logan hugged me "He's got a single friend, you'll enjoy" he whispered in my ear, then I felt his lips gently kiss my neck.
Gah, sometimes I hated Logan for being this way to me, I loved him yes but I've always made myself think of him as my big brother because he was so protective of me, which I loved so much.
"I should get going, I just wanted to stop over and see how you were"
"Yeah, thanks Logie. Night "
"Goodnight, Anna" Logan kissed my cheek, and then left. I went to my room and fell asleep fast. Next thing I know I'm waking up to my phone ringing, 'Intermission" by Big Time Rush, it was Logan. I answered it, sounding very groggy, "hello?"
"Morning!" I heard Logan, James, Carlos and Kendall yelling into the phone.
"Jeesh you guys, a girl needs her beauty sleep"
"But you're already my cover girl Anna, you're perfectly beautiful the way you are" Kendall said.
"Oh put a sock in it, Kendall." I joked, "why so early? It's 6am"
"Aww, c'mon Anna its not that early"
"Maybe not for you, James but it is for me. I sleep til 8 even 9 on a good morning"
"Wow, you sleep a lot" '
"What do you guys want?"
"Just wanted to wish you good luck on meeting Sam's boyfriend today"
I sat by, "Alright who is it? You guys all know and yet I don't and I've been living with Sam for 3 years."
"Look Anna, we all really wish we could tell you but we can't, we promised Sam we wouldn't, besides this is a promise we can make, you'll love him"
"Yeah I know, you told me that last night Logan" I was getting mad, "Well I should get ready guys"
"WAIT!" Carlos said, "Can I talk to my girl first, please?"
"Let me see if she's awake first" I got up and walked to Adriana's room, "Honey, wake up, uncle Carlos is on the phone"
Adriana perked up, "Carwos!? Hi Carwos!" she took the phone and went to the living room. Sam walked into her bedroom as I was fixing her bed, "Who is Adri talking to?"
"Carlos, the guys called me. Wanted to wish me luck on meeting your boyfriend. Look I'm going to shower but keep on eye on her please"
"Heh yeah um okay" Sam left quickly. I went back to my room, got clothes and went to the shower. Once I got out, Sam and Adriana were already dressed and eating breakfast. I wasn't in a good mood, I can't stand it when Sam hides things from me. Normally I don't mind but to the point Logan, Carlos, James and Kendall know and probably so many more people and I hate it, its just not fair. I live with her and she can't even tell me the man who has her heart for seven whole months!
"Anna aren't you going to eat?" Sam asked me, as I sat down at the table.
"No. I'm not hungry"
"You're mad at me, aren't you?"
Adriana looked up at me and Sam, worried. "I'm not talking about this Sam. I'm going to get my stuff" I got up pushing the table out of my way, causing Adri and Sam to jump.
"Sammy, what wong with mommy?"
"Mommy's is mad at me, cause she don't know about Boo Bear"
"Uncle Louie?"
"Yeah, think mommy will still be mad at me?"
"No, just as long as you show mommy Harry the who she wuvs"
"Oh I will, but remember you can't tell mommy"
"I know, but mommy no like it when I lies"
"I know sweetie, but mommy needs this, and I don't want to ruin it for her"
"Kay we go now?"
"Um, go see if mommy is ready"
Adriana walked into the living room, and sat next to me on the couch, "Mommy...why you mad?"
"Because honey, Sam shouldn't been keeping things from me, we live with her"
"But Booboo is good mommy, peas don't be mad"
"So you know who it is too huh?"
Adriana looked sad, and shook her head 'Yes'.
"Is mommy going to be disappointed on who it is?"
Shaking her head 'No', "Noooope. Now can we go now mommy, Sammy say we go this many fwags!" she held up six fingers.
"Six Flags?"
"Yeah and and Sammy show me all wides I get go on."
My mood had lighten up a little, I mean I can't always be mad at Sam, even though she really pisses me off sometimes. That's the best thing about Adriana, the times when I don't wanna laugh, smile, be happy she always brings a smile to my face, and spark in my heart something I can't live with out.
"Yeah sweetie, lets go"
"Wait! You have Edward right?"
"Of course, he's in my purse, always with me, Sweetheart"
"Good, now we go cause I wanna go wides now"
Sam laughed, got her bag and Adri's and we left in Sam's car, got to Six Flags. Soon Sam got a phone call, Adriana gasped, "Can I get it peas"
"Alright, here"
"Hi booboo!" she said, "Uh huh, we got in now, where you go?...you talk Sammy now? okay. here Sammy boo boo talk you now"
"Hello?... umm yeah I see it... Okay, okay...yess.. we will meet you there, alright I love you too...bye" Sam hung up, "he's over there with DJ Mal--er um"
We walked over to "LOONEY TUNES SUPER STORE", once Adriana saw someone, she went running "POOPAIR!!" I saw someone pick her up and hug, and is that...Zayn Malik? And Louis Tomlinson?! I look at Sam, "Are you serious right now?"
"Surprise"
"Samantha! You're ..dating THE Louis Tomlinson?!"
"Heh yeah"
"I can't believe you Sam"
"Oh come on" Sam ran to Louis and hugged him tightly, while Adri was in Zayn's arms.
"You must be Anna, Hi I'm Zayn"
"Yeah I know, that's Louis. You two are in One Direction"
"Ha yeah that's us"
"Mommy can we go on wides now peas!"
"Alright, alright come on."
Adriana stayed in Zayn's arms, Sam and Louis were holding hands, me, I felt like a third wheel. Zayn slowed down on his walking and stayed at my pace, "Hi"
"Hey" I looked at him.
"So you didn't know about Sam dating Louis at all?"
"Ha no, crazy huh? I've been living with her for 3 years, they've been dating for 7 months, and I never knew, nothing"
"Don't you ever watch the news or see what people say on twitter?"
"Hardly Zayn, I try to stay out of all the drama, I have a little girl to worry about"
"Yeah true I guess. Gotta admit your daughter here, is kind of amazing. I can see where she gets it from"
I looked away and blushed, "Thanks Zayn"
"She gets her looks from you"
"Zaaayn" I had to stop blushing, this boy is flirt!
"Mommy we go wides now, peas?"
"Um, well mommy's never been here before I don't know what rides you can go on"
"Are you joking? You've never been here before?" Zayn was surprised.
"No"
"And you live here in Los Angeles?"
"Yeah crazy I know, I know"
"Mommyy wiides!"
"Okay, we are getting there"
Since Sam and Louis were in their own little world, Zayn, Adriana and I walked to Whistlestop Park, where there was two rides for Adriana to ride. Adriana gasped, holding on to Zayn.
"Mommy! We go that one?" She asked pointing to 'Magic Flyer Roller Coaster', "Sure toots, lets go."
"Zayn you come too"
"But I don't like roller coasters"
"No worry, me and mommy hold you hand so no get scared"
Zayn looked at me and smiled, "Alright I will go"
We got in line to go, once it was our turn, they told us Zayn and I weren't allowed to ride cause we were too tall. However since I'm 5'4 they let me ride with Adriana cause she wasn't that tall. Zayn held all of our stuff.
"Mommy you rweady?"
"Oh no I'm scared" I joked.
Adrian gasped, she took my hand "It be okay mommy"
I smiled big and wide, I looked over at Zayn whom was smiling right back at me. Sure, I've seen his smile a lot but seeing it in person, that's so much more amazing or should I say amaZAYN.
After the ride Adriana was still giggling, "Did you have fun?" Zayn asked her.
"Yeah mommy was scared"
"I was not"
Zayn chuckled, took Adriana's hand, and then mine and we walked out to find Sam and Louis. After going on so hours of rides we finally ate lunch and then went home, Zayn and Louis came with us. We got home at 7:23pm.
"So Anna, who is your favorite?" Louis asked me.
"She wubs Harry"
I sat there on the blushing, I couldn't stop.
"Is that true?"
"Yeah it is, dont judge me!" I smiled, looking back and forth to Zayn and Louis.
"Oh we won't. Sorry Harry wasn't here with us today, he spent the day with Liam. But You can mean him tomorrow if you want. We can set it all up for you"
"Okay? But do you really think he'd be okay to the point I have a daughter, I mean most guys, run and hide when they find out"
"Well Anna, Harry is the best guy we know, any girl that has the honor of being Harry's girlfriend would be the luckiest girl on Earth because he would give everything and his world to her."
"Seriously? Really think so?"
"We know so, Anna"
"Mommy you gonna meet Harry marrow?"
"Yeah I guess so, toots"
"Alright well then its set!!" Louis clapped his hands and got up, "We should get back to the hotel. But I'll see you tomorrow alright, Sam?" Louis took her hands and helped her stand up, he leaned his forehead on Sam's and whispered things to her. Before he kissed her goodbye.
"We'll be back Anna, I'm going to walk Louis out" Sam and Louis had left hand in hand.
"Mommy we walk Zayn out?"
"Sure" I got up, "Zayn?"
"Yeah" Zayn got up as well, however he seemed real nervous, "I have to be honest with you Anna, you're really nice, awesome, and I kind of like you"
"Really?"
"Yeah, you're pretty down to earth"
"Thanks, Zayn"
We got down the stairs and outside to their car, Louis and Sam had kissed once more before Louis got into the car. Zayn looked at me, "It was nice meeting you Anna" he hugged me and and kissed my cheek, "It was nice seeing you again Adri, see you again" He hugged her and kissed her forehead. Zayn got into Louis' car and then left. Sam and I went back inside, Adriana had to get to sleep it was past her bedtime. I couldn't believe it was already 8pm. The day had passed by so fast.
"So are you still mad at me?"
"No, but you could have told me Sam"
"Well I want to surprise you"
"And ditch me with Zayn"
"Not my fault but you get meet Hazza tomorrow, I means that exciting"
"Yeah, I guess so" I said before I got a text message from an unknown number.
"Must be Harry" Sam winked at me, "I'm going to bed, night babe" she left to her room, I sighed and went to my room....
♠ ♠ ♠
Not how I planned the chapter but that's how it came out, hope you like it.
And Sorry for the cliffhanger :\