Life as a Single Mother

Chapter Six- Loved You First

How could Harry be so interested in someone like me, I’m not someone that he would even be into. I didn’t know what to tell Harry, alright maybe I did but I thought of all the girls would be merely have a heart attack if he had asked them. Sure I liked Harry but I just don’t want to be such a burden on him. I’ve been a “secret girlfriend” to a famous person before, it was horrible! I don’t want to put Adriana through something like that. The rest of the night we just watched a few movies, half way through “The Last Song” Adriana had fallen asleep. I put her to bed; brush her stray hairs behind her ear.
“Oh Adriana there is so much I wish I could tell you about what happened this evening. There is so much I could say but you’re just not old enough to understand it. I really wish I could be a better mother for you but I’ve been through so much and I’m struggling to be the best that I can as it is.” I couldn’t help but tear up; my baby thinks that her own father is going to hurt us. I am so afraid to tell her the truth about her dad. If only it was that easy. I kissed her head and covered her up, turned the nightlight on and left to my room. Finally checked my phone, 2 text messages from an unknown number, I started to freak out a little. What if Angelo had somehow gotten my number? What if he is trying to get to me? I looked at the text messages.
“Hey there beautiful, Its Zayn. I was just checking on you. ”
“Alright well I’m going to go to lay in bed but I’m still here in case you need anything”
‘Hey Zayn, I’m just heading to bed maybe I’m not really sure”
‘Oh, alright then. Harry told me what happened today and I wanted to make sure you weren't to shaken up. Is your daughter alright?’
‘"Yeah, I’m fine really. And Adriana is doing okay as well. Thank you for checking on me Zayn."
"Anything for my biggest fan and her mum ;)” he replied causing me to smile. Soon he sent another text, “But most of all, how’s my beautiful doing?”
‘I wish I could tell you Zayn, but I really don’t know. With all that’s happened, I just I don’t know what or how I’m feeling’
” Do I need to come over and make sure that you’re gonna be okay?'
'I should be okay just keep texting me until I fall asleep?'
'Anything for my beautiful'
Gah why is Zayn doing this to me, I've always felt these strong feelings toward but maybe saying that I liked Harry was only a cover up? I don't know. After an hour of texting I told Zayn that I was just about to fall asleep, he sent me a picture of himself giving a kiss, saying "Goodnight my beautiful Anna" I smiled and fell asleep.
The next morning, I woke up in Harry's arm; it startled me and fell out of my own bed. Harry only rolled over and I checked my phone and already got a good morning text from Zayn. This boy is killing me, 'Morning Zayn' I replied and went to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. I remember that Harry was still here, I had an extra mouth to fed. I made more pancakes for him I knew how guys could be.
Two weeks had past, still no sign of Angelo anymore. It was normal he would be there then out of nowhere he was gone again. I preferred if he just never showed up anymore. Adriana was doing better, she didn’t even think twice about someone hurting us. Which is the way it should be, now with the whole me and Zayn thing? Zayn and I are a little more serious than I ever thought we would be. Harry thinks we are but not so much. I think that fans started to catch on a little bit however they all think its Harry. Louis knows, then again Louis knows everything it’s kind of scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait on this chapter but my laptop broke and I've been so busy with work and school. And yes it's a plot change. But I hope you all will still love it :)