Life as a Single Mother

Chapter Seven- I'm sorry..

I found myself lying to Harry just so I could be with Zayn. Zayn on the other hand Harry never thought twice of it. Though it started to become a problem when Harry started to see more and more picture me and Zayn hanging out. Louis who knows everything pulled me aside on to talk about this problem.
"Anna what are you doing?"
"Um talking to you" I had to be a smart ass.
"I mean with Zayn?"
"I'm friends with him Louis"
"No, you're not. You're his girlfriend, and you both know it. But Harry thinks you're his." Louis said to me sternly. "You need to break it off with one of them, or I will"
"Louis you can't do that" I begged.
"I am not going to have you hurting my brothers like this. They mean too much to me so please"
"I really cant choose Louie, Zayn makes me like I'm on top of the world like no one can hurt me. Harry I dont know... I have feelings for him but I dont know"
"Then it sounds like you've just made your choice" He then walked back to the table and sat by Sam. My back fell to the wall, as slowly slide down. I had to break up with Harry even though we weren't even together, or so that's what I thought. Harry soon came over like he did every other night.
"Hey guys! Where's Anna?" He smiled, with a box of chocolates and a dozen roses. Louis told him where I was, Harry was so happy to see me. I wasnt.
"Love?" Harry walked into my room. "How are you my love?"
I sat on my bed crying, why is it so hard to break up with someone you never really loved?
The moment Harry realized that I was crying, he dropped the flowers and chocolates then scurried to my side, "baby whats wrong?"
I looked up at Harry with tears streaming down my face, "I..I..don't...." I looked away, "I don't love you"
Harry looked heartbroken,"Wha..what do you mean?"
"I thought I was but I'm not Harry I've been trying so hard to make myself fall in love with you" I choked up, "I'm only in love with the idea of you loving me"
"But I love you Anna, you're everything to me" Harry started to tear up.
"I know that but I can't be in love with someone and that I'm in LOVE with."
"But you love someone don't you?"
"Yeah but its not you"
"Who is it then? Liam? Niall?!" Harry started to get mad at me. Harry got up and picked up the box of chocolates and flowers, Bad timing for me to say it "I love Zayn"
Harry turned around and threw the box and flowers at me then stormed out. Unfortunately the box hit my face and slightly gave me a cut, I cried even more, I didn't want to hurt Harry like that but how was I suppose to be happy if I wasn't in love with Harry? Sam came into my room, "You okay?"
"Nope, not even close" I sad holding the side of cut face
"Oh shit, what did he do?"
"Threw a box at me." I paused "I'm a bad person aren;t I Sam? I broke a major heartthrob's heart because I fell in love with his best friend instead"
"I wouldnt go that far but yes you kind of"
"I'm a bad person because I wanted happiness and I wasn't getting that from Harry. Zayn is really so much better, he knows how to make me smile and laugh on the days that I can't even smile"
"Well Harry just needs to get over that, if he really loves loved you then he would understand and let you be happy. Just give him a little time to get over this, he'll come around." Sam gave me hug, "Zayn is here too"
"Thanks Sam" I sniffled, "Crap"
"Want to me to tell him you're busy?"
"No, just let him in"
"Alright" Sam left and Zayn came in. I quickly wiped away my tears to make seem like I was never crying but Zayn knew, he didn't say anything but sat next to me and waited for me. It didn't take me long before I leaned over, wrapped my arms around Zayn and started to cry.
"Shh, it'll be okay."
"Zayn?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
Zayn smiled, kissed my forehead, "I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
First all, I want to apologize for the crap chapter, and long wait.
I've been out of writing for a while now, but I hope you will still love this story :)