Tacos

Tacos

Vic dragged my hand behind him as he lead me to the back room. As he pulled me, many feelings were going through my body, the butterflies in my stomach were dragonflies at this point. His smallish figure became a figment of the darkness,as the hall became darker. He turned to the right, to a door. I could barley see how he looked at me as he turned the knob; it almost...frightened me.
He lead me inside first, he was a gentlemen I'll tell you that. He closed the door behind him, and switched on the dim lights. I was so nervous, that I'm pretty sure you could lightly smell it.
"So, how nervous are you Piper?" he asked, slowly walking towards me.
"Uhhmmm, a little," which was a huge lie.
"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean if you think it's too soon, we can wait." that was really sweet of him, to say that. It made me want him even more than I already did.
"No, I want to, it's just that....I only did this once and I'm afraid, I might s-scare you."
"Shut up and come here," he said as he smiled at me. I slowly walked to him,his brown eyes staring lovingly at me. He looked me in the eyes, and placed his hand behind my head.
"Stop being so scared all the time," he leaned down and, as nervous as I was, I leaned up to him. I wanted this as much as he did, if not more.
As our lips touched, heat radiated all throughout my body. Our jaws moved together, his hand was still behind my head and my hands held his waist. I felt him finger my scalp and it made me tingle and I pulled him closer. His free hand pressed against the skin where my shirt didn't fully cover my stomach. I slid off Vic's snap-back, and tugged at his Jersey. We broke apart, and the second I did, I want his lips back on mine. He smiled at me.
"Are you sure you only did this once?" he asked between heavy breaths.
"Well, I guess I'm a lucky kisser," I shrugged. He took off his Jersey,"You are so brown."
"You're one to talk," he replied, and before I could comment, he crash his lips to mine. Both his hands grabbed my waist, and one of my hands shimmied through his soft hair while my other arm rested behind his shoulders. I was afraid that it would get farther than this, but I also had a feeling it was going to.
He picked me up bridal style and walked across the room. When he stopped he threw me down on a mattress, and crawled on top of me. He lightly bit my lower lip and tugged at it. He leaned in closer to me and I could feeling him hardening. His cool hands slithered up my warm spine and sent shivers. I felt my um nipples growing firm. He continued to left my shirt and this was the scary part. I was really insecure about my body being exposed in anyway, ever since the last time. Grabbed his hand and we parted once more.
He looked at me, with a questionable expression,"I thought I said to stop being scared. Or do you change your mind?"
I didn't know what I wanted but I shook my head, "What's wrong then?"
I looked to the right of me,"I have...scars. And not a few."
"I don't care. I love you Piper, you think I don't have them either?" he grabbed my wrist and kissed it. He then kissed my lips, then my jaw line, then my neck. I would've thrown my head back if I wasn't pinned against the bed.
"Mother of God..." I mumbled out. I tried to hold the in my whimpers and moans. He lifted my shirt once more and I threw my arms up so he could take it off. His eyes looked hungrily at me, completely clouded with lust. My mouth went to his neck. One hand danced his hair as I sucked and bit and his neck, making sure to leave my Piper-was-here mark, while my other hand was lightly rubbing his hardened cock. He groaned and whispered swear words as his fingers were trying to undo my bra. I pulled back and chuckled at his failed attempt, but he pulled it off. He ogled them, as if they were freshly made tacos. He gently grabbed them with both hands, and massaged my boobs. I closed my eyes, feeling embarrassed as my nips grew firmer. He let them go and moved closer to me again and unbuttoned my pants and slid them below my hips. He looked me straight in the eyes as he did this. He crashed his soft lips to mine, I slid his cargo shorts off his waist, and boxers with them. I squeezed his ass, he chuckled into our kiss. I loved his laugh, it was so genuine. He slid off my panties, and rubbed my bare vag. He looked me dead in the eye, he knew what he was doing. He knew I wanted him inside, and I knew he wanted him inside me, but he toyed with me just to hear me beg.
"Vic...." I was faint moan, but I knew he could hear me because he smiled and moved faster,"Victor.." I moaned louder. He smiled and moved his hand away. He rubbed my thighs and placed his cock in the entrance of my heat. I bite my lower lip.
"Are you ready?" he asked.
I smiled at him,"I've always been."
He smiled and slowly entered me. We both moaned in unison, he placed his forehead on mine and kissed my lips. He began to thrust into me, moving faster than the last thrust.
"Vic...oh my life Vic!"
He intertwined our fingers, and moved my hands above my head. Beads of sweat falling from his bare chest to my body. After a moment, he went faster and thrusted harder. I threw my head back and my back arched, pressing my body to his. He rolled over so I was on top, he grabbed my hips and squeezed my ass. His eyes rolled back and he cried out my name, as I did his. He pulled out of me and came on the bed.
I leaned down to him and slowly came on him. For a moment, we both laid there; sweaty, sticky, and tired, but it felt amazing. I opened the window next to the bed. He turned the lights off, and pulled the covers over us. His muscular arms wrapped around me. I felt his breathe in my ear as he whispered,"See where not being afraid takes you? I love you, Piper. And after what we just did, it's going to be hard keeping my hands off you." he laughed.
"I love you too, Vic. And you won't have to, I love your hands." I stared out the window,the night sky was the only source of light. I heard his steady breathing, and felt him tighten his embrace. I, soon, fell asleep to his rhythmic heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you liked it tell me
if you don't just don't report me, thanks