Surprises

Un.

Jonathan was sitting on his tan, suede couch watching the two Patrick’s play NHL 12 on his Xbox. Bringing the amber colored bottle up to his lips, Jon took a sip of his favorite brand of beer before he felt a vibration on his thigh. Looking down, he saw that he had a text message from his mother asking when he would be home. After he replied, he turned his phone off, not wanting to deal with anything that was in regards to their recent playoff loss.

Turning his attention back to his friend’s, Jonathan noticed that Kaner had lost the game. Smirking at Patrick, Jonathan ducked his head to protect himself from the flying controller. After grabbing the white plastic from the cushion right beside him, Jonathan stood up to take Patrick's spot, but before he was able to sit down, some began knocking on the door. As he passed Patrick, he saw the pathetic look that he was giving him, so Jonathan handed him back the remote before rolling his eyes and walking away.

Opening the door, he was honestly surprised to see his agent standing in front of him. "Dale, what are you doing here?" He asked quietly, not wanting the Patrick's to hear.

"Jon, we have a situation." Dale simply told him before moving to the left. Jonathan couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Cass." Jon said addressing the girl in front of him. "What are you doing here?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Uh, I have something important to tell you, could we possibly talk anywhere besides this hallway."

"Yeah, of course, come in." Moving out of the doorway, Jon waited for both Cassandra and Dale to come in. After Cassandra passed, Jonathan looked at Dale, but just saw him shake his head and back out of the door. Jonathan shut the door before following Cass into the kitchen. "Okay, so what is it that we have to talk about. You never call me unless it's important, and you skipped that, so I am guessing that this is important.

Cassandra nodded before shooting him a sad smile. "Jon, why don't you sit down." Watching as he did so, Cassandra tried to keep her nerves down to a minimum. Turning to face him, she realized how much this was going to change his life. Leaning down, Cassandra grabbed the carrier of the ground and set it on the counter in front of them. "Jon, meet your daughter, Penelope."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I want to continue this.
Feedback would be awesome, so comment :)