Room 115

Done

“No.”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“I swear I wil leave and let you flunk”

“Why are you even here anyways? You like me don’t you?”

“No. Actually you annoy the fuck out of me. I’m here because the extra credit is good for getting into college. It has nothing to do with you. “

He looked at me and I threw his paper in the garbage. “You cannot write on how balls can hit people in the face.” I said. He sighed “I can’t write. Why can’t you just do it for me” I glared slightly. I officially just lost all sense of patients with him “I can fucking see that you can’t write. You are also not trying. You want to sit here and slide threw this class. Mrs. Conner isn’t like your other teachers. Maybe actually try for once and not sit there and think that you can just snap your fingers and get an A. God you are so fucking annoying you know that!! I hate people like you! That is why I like being invisible in this shit hole. You think because you are popular and you can swing a bat and kick a ball you are just all that and a bag of fucking skittles! Well guess what!? You are wrong! Do your own fucking papers! Because I’m not going to sit here and waste my time trying to help you when you don’t care!”

I grabbed my bag and my pen and notebook before walking out eth door slamming it shut. I had just wasted the last three hours attempting to get it threw his head that he can’t just half ass this bullshit. “Marley wait!” “No! I’m tired of sitting here for three hours trying to tell you to write about something that matters and not about the fucking bullshit that you are saying. So write it yourself. No amount of extra credit is worth sitting with you and your stupidity for a week!!” I said before walking away and out to my car.

I pulled my keys out of my bag and unlocked my doors. I tossed my bag in the passenger seat and got in. I turned the engine on and rolled the windows down as the CD switched and Three Days Grace blasted through the speakers a second later. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. Mainly because if I stayed I would probably kill the kid. He was just such a damn self-absorbed….douchebag.

When I got up to my room I sat on my bed and took deep breath I honestly just wanted to kill the kid. Strangle him then throw his body in a ditch. Sherlock jumped up on my legs and I smiled and ran my hand over her ears. “Well where’s JoJo?” I asked. I stood up and carried her downstairs and into the kitchen to see Jojo sprawled out by his food dish. I shook my head slightly “Jojo you are such a lazy puppy” I said. He lifted his head up and I shook my head as it just flopped back down on the ground.

I ran my free hand threw my hair before setting Sherlock down and walking over to the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water before walking back up to my room. Neither my mom nor my dad would be home till tonight so I turned my music on and laid down on my bed.

Well, that just extremely sucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short. i'm kinda bored of this story. i don't know if i'll finish it or not.