Room 115

Sorry

Day One:

“Thank you for giving me another chance”

“Just stop acting like a dick. You make my inner bitch come out”

Day Two:

“No, you can not write a paper on how much you want to kick the ball in his face”

“Come on, he is an ass. He’d deserve it”

Day Three:

“See you already have 5 paragraphs. You just need the last few of the body and one of the conclusion”

“I don’t know what I’d do without you Marley”

“Fail the class”

And then it was Saturday. And oddly enough I was going to miss sitting in Room 115 with Ethan every day. He wasn’t as bad as I thought. At least not all the time. He was rather annoying sometimes. The weeks started to pass and soon I was helping him prepare for the final that was coming up. But I’m not going to lie. The more time I spend with him in that room the more my feelings grew for the guy.

And that was a very bad thing.

When I woke up around ten I got up and took a shower and got dressed and quickly left. When I got to work it was almost 11. I quickly clocked in and walked out to the front of the store and grabbed my apron from under the counter and pulled it on. “Morning Marley” I smiled “Morning Dylan” I said. He smiled and walked over to me as we started talking until people walked in. He had drive threw I had cash register.

“Hi welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?” I asked as I looked up. “Marley?” my eyes connected with Ethan’s and I waved slightly. “Uh, hi” I said. “This is where you work?” he asked. I nodded “I have for the past 3 years. What can I get you?” I asked. “Grande Mocha Frap” he said. I nodded and made it quickly. “$4.75” I said. He handed me a five and I handed him a quarter back. “So…” he said before walking over and sitting on a stool by the counter. “How is your weekend going?” he asked. I looked at him and rose an eye brow. “What do you want Ethan? And did you finish your paper?” I asked. “Yeah, but I was wondering if you’d come over to my house and review it for me” he said.

I sighed slightly “Fine. I get off at 7” I said. “Great! I’ll pick you up then” he said. “Or give me directions to your house considering how I drove here” I said. “You have a car?” he asked. I looked at him like he was stupid “Just leave me the directions” I said. He smiled and grabbed a napkin and wrote down his address. “See you tonight” he said before walking out. I rolled my eyes and shoved the napkin in my pocket before helping the person at the register.

When I got off work I typed Ethan’s address into my GPS. When I got to his house my eyes widened. It was huge. I slowly parked on the edge of the road and got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and a second later it was opened by a woman. “Can I help you?” she asked. “Uh, My name is Marley…I’m here to see Ethan” I said. She nodded and motioned for me to follow her. She led me up the stairs and pointed to a door. “He’s in there” she said before walking away. I blinked slightly before walking over and opening the door.

I wish I hadn’t.

There was Ethan half naked on top of some slut from school. He turned around as the door opened and his eyes widened. “Marley!” I shook my head “Sorry! Sorry!” I said before turning around and bolting out of the house. I got to my car as he got out the door and I shoved my keys in the ignition before turning on the engine and shoving the car in drive.

It wasn’t until I got home that I realized I was crying.

I ran in my bathroom and wiped the tears off my face. “Ok Marley calm down. Why are you even crying over a boy. It’s not like he even cares about me. He just wants to pass the test. That’s it. He doesn’t like you….”

“How do you know?”

Oh shit…
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it. I'm really tired so i know it's shitty. But i've been up all night.