Room 115

Cliched

I slowly turned around to see Ethan standing there. I wiped the remaining tears off my face and looked at him. “What are you doing up here…isn’t there a girl in your room waiting for you?” I asked. It came out a bit harsher then I had originally intended. “So. You are more important. I didn’t mean for you to see that Mar” he said. I shook my head slightly “Why, it doesn’t matter. I’m nothing more than your English tutor.” I said. He slowly walked over to me and backed me up against the wall.

“No, you are so much more than that”

That was all he said before his lips were on mine. His hands wrapped around my waist and I slowly slid mine around his neck before kissing him back. We slowly pulled away and I blinked slightly “What was that for?” I asked. “Ever since I saw you sitting in the library a few weeks ago you are all that is on my mind. And I know that sounds like a clichéd movie line. But it’s true.” He said. I smiled slightly “it is clichéd” I said. “Shut up” he said before placing his lips on mine.

Maybe high school isn’t so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thats the end. i really don't have anything else to add to it. It was mainly an experiment to see how well i did with original fictions. And i suck at them. i get bored to easy. Oh well.