Sequel: Ruined in the Shadows
Status: Complete! Check out the sequel! -->

Fixed in the Shadows

Chapter 12

I open the door to find Natasha standing in my doorway. "You do know that this is my apartment, right?" I ask her, looking her up and down.

"I need you help!" She exclaims, clearly upset.

"With what?" I move out of the way from her barging into my apartment.

"I have no idea what to wear to the party you invited us all to tonight!" She whines, plopping down into a chair.

"And you're asking for my help?" I'm very confused. I thought she hated me?

"Yes!" She yells in frustration. She then winces. "Sorry. But I'm just so flustered. I mean, Clint is going to be there..."

"Waait, you're trying to impress Clint?" I ask, grinning.

She flickers her eyes to me, trying to suppress a smile. "Maybe..."

"Haha! I knew it!" I jump up and down. "Now let's get to work! I'm going to make you look so hot, Clint can't resist!" I grab her hand and lead her to my closet.

After an hour of searching through my closet and constant "no's" from Natasha, we finally have her outfit. A sexy black dress, fishenets, a pink lacey bra with matching pumps and heart accessories. I had already had my outfit picked out: a black vest with a studded bra, a black and white stripped skirt, fishnet tights, studded booties and studded accessories.

"You look so... slutty," Natasha says, watching me admire myself in the mirror.

"Thank you," I say genuinely, turning to her. I turn back to to the mirror and finish my make-up. "I, for one, am trying to impress Steve."

"Ooh, details, girlfriend!" Natasha says mockingly, snapping her fingers.

I turn back to her and lean up against my vanity. "Well, after I offed The Man, we kissed." I blush.

"Aw snap! Did you guys bang?"

"Dang, an hour and a half with me and you're already talking like I do!" I shake my head. "No," I sigh. "He's still a virgin and we're trying to work up to the moment. Maybe tonight!"

"I don't how he could resist with you in that outfit!" Natasha laughs.

"Alright, let's go!" I say with a giddy smile.

Natasha and I call a cab to take us to the club that has been rented out by a friend of a friend for a major party. It even has a professional DJ. On the way there, Natasha and I have a pleasant conversation. She tells me all about Clint and how she has had a thing for him since pretty much the moment they became partners. I can definitely tell Clint has a thing for her as well.

When we arrive, we meet up with the guys. Tony, Steve, Thor, and Clint are waiting for us. Bruce decided to stay home. He doesn't like parties. They are probably too much for him. The four men are dressed in all black. It looks as if they coordinated outfits. Except Steve is wearing a tie. Why is he wearing a tie? He is such a dork! An adorable dork, though.

"Hey, guys!" I say as Natasha and I do our sexy walk that we practiced toward the guys outside the club.

"Wow," they all say in unison.

Natasha walks up to Clint, looking him dead in the eye. "Hey, Clint," she says in a seductive voice.

"Hey, Natasha," he says, his voice shaky. "You look great." She has got him.

When Steve wraps his hand around mine, Tony, Thor and Clint give us a weird look but we just ignore them and walk into the club.

"Dom! Brian!" I exclaim as I see my friends. I run up to greet them. When I give Dom a hug, the muscular bald man picks me up.

"Hey, Skylar. How're you doing?" Dom asks in his deep voice.

"I'm great! These are my friends!" I gesture to The Avengers and introduce them.

"Have you thought about coming back and working with us?" Brian asks, putting his hands in his front pockets.

"You worked with these men?" Thor asks, looking the guys up and down. He must be intimidated because they are not many mortals taller than the demigod. Dom is one of them.

"Yeah, they're my old racing buddies." I bite my lip.

"Racing? Like running?" Steve asks, completely oblivious.

"No! Racing in cars! I used to be apart of the underground racing scene. Boy, was that fun!" I laugh.

"Um, isn't that illegal?" Tony asks in that smart-ass voice of his.

"Of course it is," I say proudly. "I've broken more laws than you can imagine." I wink at him.

"She has," Steve mouths toward the group.

Just then, "Candy" by Far East Movement featuring Pitbull starts playing. "This is my song! Let's dance!" I grab Steve's hand and try to get him to come with me.

"No," he says, shaking his head.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!"

"I don't even know what to do!"

I approach him. "First of all, get rid of this tie." I undo the tie and wrap it around his neck, using it to pull him. I get really close to the super soldier. "And follow my lead."

Steve looks uneasy but he joins me. Clint and Natasha move to dance together. Tony finds a girl to dance with in about one second and Thor scopes out the club to find one himself but with muscles and hair like that, it doesn't take long.

I twist around and move up against Steve. I feel him tense up. He really just stands there for a bit but eventually he loosens up. I put his hands on my hips and wraps his arm around my waist. I rub my bum up against his crotch and I feel him go hard. My plan is working. I turn around to face him. I look him deep in the eye and run my fingertips across his soft cheek. I then pursue to kiss him.

When the song ends, I decide I need to get a drink. I go to the bar and see Thor standing there, sipping on a beer. "Hey, Thor," I say, coming up next to him.

"Hello, Skylar," he sighs.

"What's wrong, big guy?" I ask, leaning against the bar on my stool.

"I was dancing with that woman but then she kept fondling me. And then she asked me if I wanted to recede to her home. It's utterly barbaric!" He slams his fist down on the surface.

"Well, don't you like her? She's pretty." I look over at the skanky blond woman.

"I like Jane Foster. She is the woman I have feelings for." He sighs once again, staring down at the bottle in front of him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Thor." I pat his shoulder. "She seems like a really great girl from what I've heard. You must really miss her." I frown.

"I do, I do, Skylar."

"Then why don't you visit her?"

"I have to go back to Asgard tomorrow. I wish I could come visit her but with the Bifrost broken, it takes much of the All Father's magic to summon me here to take care of my brother."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

There is silence for a few moment and then Thor finally asks the question he has been itching to ask. "So you and Steve have relations now?"

I chuckle. "I guess."

"How long has have you to... been together?" I can tell Thor is trying to use the Midgardian lingo.

"There's pretty much been sexual tension from the day we met but we kissed for the first time when we killed The Man." I look down at my drink, running my finger along the rim of the glass.

"Well, you two are wonderful together. We are all very happy for you." Thor smiles.

"Thanks," I smile back.

Over the next three hours, we dance and drink and have a great time all together. But as it reaches midnight, everyone except Thor is much too horny to take it anymore. Tony does the right thing and sends the girl he had been hanging out with home so he can go bang Pepper. The rest of us go back to each other's apartment. The rides home are very awkward.

Steve and I first kiss outside the door. He gives me a look letting me know that he is ready. When we enter my apartment, we quickly strip out clothes off. Steve fumbles with the buttons of his shirt with the excitement of finally losing his virginity. I try my best to stay calm as I peel off my clothes.

I push Steve on the bed and jump on top of him. We hold a long, intense kiss as he flips me over. "I want to be on top," he says.

"Only because it's your first time," I chuckle, wagging my finger at him. "Do what you want with me."

I sit up and unhook my bra, throwing it across the room. Steve moves his kisses from my lips to my neck and to my breasts. He suckles on my nipple, hardening it. A moan releases from my throat. When he comes back up, he kisses me long and deep. Our tongues wrestle with each other. I then grab hold of Steve's tongue with mine and begin sucking on it, while I reach down and grab his package, massaging his engorged member.

He slides his finger down my abdomen and underneath my panties. His cold fingers find their way to my fold, some place they have never been before. He slide his digits along my swelling clitoris. I moan and I stroke his sculpted abs and shoulders. I love broad shoulders.

When foreplay is over, I slide off my panties and Steve takes off his boxers. He enters me and I gasp. He is all over the place. It is not very good. After a little bit, he finds his rhythm. He smiles as he thrusts, fondling my breasts as he does so. Now it is a lot better than I thought for his first time. His hips are incredibly flexible. He is also a lot bigger than I had expected. He really is a super soldier.

After a little bit, my head begins to swim in ecstasy. I breathing becomes shallow and uneven. When I start letting out those sounds of passion, Steve grits his teeth and grunts louder and louder as he reaches his climax. His warm, soft body is strong against my cool, seemingly fragile figure. Sweat rolls down my forehead. I can hear our hearts beating fast but in time. I moan and shout obscenities as I reach mine. I arch my back and curl my toes. Shortly after, Steve releases his load.

We make love another two times. When we finish, we cuddle and talk.

"That was fun," Steve says, all smiles.

"Yeah, I agree." I'm lying against Steve's chest. I can hear his heart beating. It is back down to a normal rate.

"How was I?"

I turn my head to look up at him. "You were surprisingly good. A lot better than I expected. You've got some amazing hips there." I laugh, patting his right hip.

"Yes!" Steve says, pumping his fist in the air.

I laugh even hard and turn over to kiss him. "How does it feel to no longer be a virgin?"

"Fantastic! I was a 94-year-old virgin! Do you know how embarrassing that is?" He chuckles.

"And you were the most virginy virgin ever. I mean, fondue?" I guffaw.

"Oh my God, do not bring that up again! That was.. mortifying!" Steve covers his face his hand.

"Only if you promise to make me breakfast in the morning." I wink at him.

"I was already going to do that!"

I sit up and punch him playfully. "Stop being so perfect! You're ruining my life!"

"Well, sorry!"

I lie back down against Steve and we talk until we can no longer keep our eyes open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw they finally banged it out! :D And yes, Dom and Brian are from the Fast & Furious movies. I just couldn't resist! Tell me what you think!

Skylar's Party Outfit
Natasha's Party Outfit