You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

2/8

I’m writing things up and my phone rings. I grab it and see it is Pairs.

“Hey Paris,” I said.
“Hey you want to go meet up for lunch with me, Dianna and Leslie?” Paris asks.
“Sure text me the place.”
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.”

I finish up the writing. I get up and put my shoes on. My phone rings. I grab it and see it is Paris texting me the place. I go down and drive to it. I get in and see Paris and Dianna sitting down and talking. Paris hugs me and then I hug Dianna.

“How are you?” Dianna asks.
“Ok,” I said.
“Waiting for the break in Supercross.”
“Yep.”

We all start talking and Leslie comes and hugs all of us. We talk and eat.

“So have you called Dean yet?” Leslie asks.
“No I can’t find the paper he gave it to me on,” I said.
“Where did you put it?”
“In my bag but I don’t know where it is now. I dumped that out and clean my car out to see if it might have been there.”

I sigh a little and ran a hand through my hair.

“It will be fine. He will understand. He knew you didn’t feel good that day,” Paris said.
“Yeah I guess,” I said.

Paris hugs me tight.

“You better now?” Paris asks.
“Yeah I just had food poising,” I said.
“That’s good.”
“Yeah.”

Paris phone went off and she looks at it than me. I nod my head knowing she needs to talk to me after they leave.

“How are you and Dingo doing Pairs?” Dianna asks.
“It’s going ok. I miss him. He is off doing work,” She said.
“Has he tried to get you to be one of those monster girls?”
“No he knows I belong in supercross.”
“That’s true. No one looks good on a bike like you.”

Dianna leaves so dose Leslie after a few more minutes. Paris hands me her phone. I look and see a text from Dean.

”Angel forgot the poster I gave her at my house,” Dean’s Text read.

“Did you text him back?” I ask.
“Yeah that it was an accident and you did try to find it. Open the next one.”

I open the next text message.

”Thank you so much. I have to get her it next week or it won’t be till next month,” Dean’s new text read.

I smile and hand her the phone.

“He likes me,” I said.
“Remember what Monster told you,” Paris said.
“Why did you add that in if it can’t happen till he gets in Vegas?”
“It’s on Dean. Mitch wants him to win and he doesn’t want it in the middle of the season.”
“There is a break for a month it’s the best time.”
“Honey do you have the time for him right now?”

I sigh and shake my head knowing I don’t really have time for getting a new boyfriend.

“After Vegas is a good time for that to happen or the start of the new season,” Paris said.
“Yeah I guess but what about the motorcross?” I asks.
“Supercross is more important and Mitch doesn’t want to push you too far away knowing that you are going to be a good girl for Dean.”
“Ok.”

Paris kisses my forehead. We go out and I go back to the dorm and sigh while lying on my bed. I grab my computer then my earphones and go on Youtube and look up Dean Wilson. I sit down and start watching videos of him. My roommate came in. I put the video on pause and look at her.

“Hey Lucy,” I said.
“Hey what you listening to?”
“Just watching some videos on Youtube.”
“Really you do that?”
“Yeah, hard day to focus for me.”
“I understand. Oh the box is for you. The guy moved it to my side.”
“Oh cool.”

I go to the box and open it and see a Monster fridge. I open it and see a paper. I grab it and see it’s from Mitch and Monster will be coming in the following day.

“Who sent you a monster fridge?” She asks.
“Pairs, she is sending Monster today,” I said.
“Oh cool.”

There is a knock on the door. I open it and see a guy and I take the case.

“Can you help us real quick?” I ask him.
“Sure?”

I let him in and get him to move the fridge to my side of my room. He leaves and I plug it in. I open the box and see it’s Monster. I put it in and open the letter more and see it’s just Mitch saying he is looking out for both of us for the rules he in place and he told Dean that we not allowed to date till Vegas. I put the note away and get back on my bed and open a word document.

“So Pairs send you monster?” She asks.
“Yeah. She is a monster girl.”
“I understand.”

I smile at her and start writing the sort story I have to write for creative writing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set