You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

3/11

I wake up and grab pants and a shirt and my bathroom bag. I go and take a shower and get dress then go to my room and put my shower bag away before grabbing my hair and make-up bag and going to the bathroom again. I plug my hair dryer in it and did my make up so it’s the natural look. I get my brush and start drying my hair to make it have a slight wave in to them. I look at myself once I’m done and smile at myself. I go to my room again and set my stuff away. I put my laptop in the desk and lock it. I grab my math book and notebook before grabbing my purse and making sure I have my phone, keys and wallet in it. I go and drive to Carl’s Jr right next to the freeway. I go inside and order my breakfast food while sitting down and start doing the math.

“Hey,” A man’s voice said.

I look up to see a guy who looks familiar.

“Hello,” I said.
“It’s Angel right?”
“Yeah.”
“I’m in your math Class it’s Greg.”
“Hello it’s nice to meet you.”
“Thanks I won’t bother you but you have the numbers we spouse to do for Tuesday Class?”
“Yeah.”

I show him the numbers and he takes his phone out and takes a picture of the numbers I have the paper.

“Thank you,” he said.
“No problem.”
“How are you doing in his class?”
“Pretty good. I been getting A’s on the test.”
“You study a lot?”
“Yeah.”
“That’s good.”

My food came and I start eating it while talking to him and doing my home work. My phone went off. I grab it and see it’s already almost 11.”

“OH crap,” I said.
“What?” He asks.
“I took longer than I thought I did.”

I get up and make sure I grab everything before leaving. I drive to Pairs's apartment and grab my RC car. I go and drive to Dean’s texting him I’m sorry for being late. He text me back it’s fine. I smile and pull up to his house. I knock on the door and Dean smiles at me.

“What happen?” He asks.
“I was doing my math homework and it took longer than it should have since a guy in the class decide to come talk to me.”
“Aw.”

I laugh at him and he takes me to the living room and I sit down next to him and watch the race with him and Andy. Once it’s done his mom came in and smile at us.

“Lunch is ready,” she said.

They get up and go to the kitchen. I fallow a little behind them and I see a plate set out. Dean grabs my hand and pulls me to sit next to him.

“How are you Angel?” His mom asks.
“I’m good Mrs. Wilson,” I said.
“That is good.”

I smile and eat with the family. Dean takes me outside and point to my car.

“Let’s see your RC Car,” He said.

I grab it and set it in the back of his car. He grabs a couple of his and drives a little ways.

“Where are we?” I ask.
“The track I ride at some times. It’s perfected for RC cars too,” Dean said.

I laugh at him and get out of the car. I grab my and turn it on and start making it go in circles.

“So you liked monster?” Dean asks since my car is a monster green.
“It’s a zombie truck.”
“It’s a Zombie truck?”
“Yeah see the purple is the lavender? Paris spilled the purple so we did more green the purple but it’s a zombie RC car and it will kill yours.”
“Ok I want to see it.”
“You will count it off.”
“Of course. One two three and go.”

Our cars take off and start going through everything and he screams since my made the triple jump and his only did two.

“How does it do it?” He asks.
“It’s special.”
“How so?”
“An uncle creates RC cars.”
“He creates them?”
“He is one of the people who builds the pro-type and make the designs. He said something about it being to expensive to make this powerful.”

He takes my control and start playing around with it.

“Ok this is not fair. How old is this?”
“Got it during the summer.”
“It’s not fair.”
“I will let you kept it here but Paris plays with her dog with it.”

Dean laughs and my phone rings. I grab it and see my mom.

“Hey Mommy,” I told her.
“Hello darling how are you doing?” she asks.
“I’m doing great.”

Dean starts getting my car at my feet.

“Dean, stop trying to run over my feet with my own car,” I told him while laughing.
“Who is Dean?”
“Dean is just a friend. Paris introduced us.”
“Much be a nice boy.”
“He is mom, really nice.”
“Are you guys playing with RC cars?”
“Yeah he is upset that my can go over a trip and his can’t.”
“That is interesting where in LA are you doing it?”
“Were not in LA we out in the country.”
“He is from there?”
“His parents live out here.”
“Ok just checking in with you.”
“I’m fine mommy.”

Dean starts getting at my feet again.

“Dean let me talk to my mom!” I yell at him.

He looks at me and stopped driving the RC car.

“Sorry,” He said.

“Was that his voice?” My mom asks.
“Yeah,” I said.

I go over and hug him. He warps an arm around me and start playing with the car again. I shake my head since I was standing on the track.

“How old is he?” My mom asks.
“20 mom.”
“How is Ricky doing?”
“Don’t know I haven’t talked to him since you made me move out of LA.”
“Are you still upset with that?”
“Yeah.”
“Bye Angel.”
“Good bye Mommy.”

I hang up and sigh. Dean brought me to his chest. I hug him and watch as he plays with my RC Car.

“So why don’t you like your mom?” She asks.
“She took in no account to what I had to said,” I said.
“What?”
“I didn’t join sports. I never had a huge group of friends. I had three friends in high school. One I saw only in the summer.”
“How many of them do you still talk to?”
“Two. The third one was a guy and we start dating but broke up he was a year older and going to move to Santa Monica for college. We broke up because I didn’t want to deal with that.”
“Long distance?”
“Fighting to keep him interested in me.”

Dean laughs a little.

“Why are you laughing at me,” I ask him.
“It’s hard not to be interested in you.”
“Well you only know me three months. I wasn’t really that trusting of him anyways. I was hearing rumors he was hitting on other girls so I broke up with him.”
“Did you love him?”
“I really don't know. It wasn’t strong if I did. I always thought me and him dating might have been a big mistake. I don’t miss him and don’t really care if he died or not.”
“Ok.”

I kiss Dean’s cheek. He smiles and looks over at me.

“So you never learn how to ride a bike,” dean asks.
“Now explains why a dirt bike is so scary to me.”
“Do you know how to do anything sports like?”
“I’m great at Baseball. I thought about joining the team but I didn’t want to waste my time doing that. And a bitch was the always join and got on the team.”

Dean laughs and his phone rings. He grabs it and shakes his head.

“I got to walk Clair,” Dean said.
“Ok.”

We get in his car. We go inside and he gets Clair. I grab my RC car and drive it next to Clair.

“Oh come on,” He said.
“It is funny. Look it’s like her size.”
“Be nice.”

I push him a little and he hip chuck me.

“So you know how to DJ?” He asks.
“Yeah I did some but with school right now it’s kinda hard for going out at club. It’s a summer thing.”
“You don’t’ seem to like those DJ bands.”
“I like rock music more than hip hop but I do like Dub Step.”
“What’s your favorite?”
“I like a lot of Filth.”
“Really you like Filth dub step?”
“Yeah it’s the best. Paris hates it.”
“I can bet.”
“Yeah but letting a person jump up and do DJ is hard so I do it for raves since I know someone who does one and I make money during the summer so I have food money.”
“Work during your breaks to have money.”
“Then school is just school. My parents help a lot because they are great and the pay for schooling.”
“Do they pay for Paris?”
“No Paris didn’t go to USC. My parents meet while they both went to USC.”
“They pay for USC.”
“Yeah they pay for my brother’s school because USC doesn’t do his doctored program.”
“They don’t have a medical school?”
“Vet Medical school, he lives up close to Oakland.”
“Oh that’s nice.”
“There is only one vet school in California.”
“Really only one?”
“Yeah.”
“Dame.”

I laugh at him and pick my car up and walk around with Dean. We go to his house again. He looks at me and smiles. I smile at him and hug him.

“I’m going to go because you are going to try to get me on a bike soon,” I told him.
“Ok see you around,” He said.
“Ok bye. You are welcome to come up to LA. I can show you around the city. It will be fun.”
“Maybe next weekend.”
“Just give me a call as long as it is not on Tuesday or Thursday.”

He smiles at me. I smile back and kiss his cheek.

“Bye Dean,” I said.
“Bye.”

I go to my car and drive back to the dorm. I go inside the building and run in to someone.

“Sorry,” I said.

I pick up my math book.

“It’s fine,” A guy said.

I look up and see it is Greg.

“Hello Angel,” Greg said.
“Hey.”
“How was the thing you were going to this morning?”
“It was fun. Not what I expected but great.”
“What are you doing here?”
“Um what are you doing here?”

I lean against the wall not sure to walk in or go and get something to eat for dinner.

“Oh just visiting a friend,” I said.
“I’m studying in a friend’s dorm,” He said.
“Oh ok well see you Tuesday then.”
“Yeah Tuesday.”

I wave at him and go upstairs and go to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set