You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

1/11

I’m at Monster studio spinning on a chair since Pairs had to do a photo shoot and took me with her since she is trying to get me to be a monster girl full time. The door opens and Dean came in making me smile a little since I find him cute and couldn’t get him out of my head on Saturday night.

“No offence, but you look a little old for Dean,” the photographer asks.

She looks at me and I shake my head. She grabs me and pulls me to Dean.

“Much better isn’t she?” Paris asks.
“If she can get the scared look off her face,” The photographer said.
“Come on Angel loosen up.”
“I’m not one for pictures you know that,” I told her looking down and avoid looking at Dean.

“Dean say belly,” Paris said after a few seconds.
“What?” Dean asks.
“Just say it.”
“Belly.”

I laugh since it’s funny with his accent.

“See Dean is a nice kid and will say Belly whenever you need to laugh,” Paris said.
“Fine Paris,” I said throwing my hands up in defeat.
“Ok.”

Paris takes me to a changing room and hands me a small skirt and a shirt the ties so it’s shows off all my stomach.

“Are you sure they won’t mind?” I ask while she did my make-up.
“Nope,” Paris said.

I open the door once she was done with hair and make-up.

“You plan this,” I whisper to her.

She leans down.

“I saw how you look at him on Saturday,” Paris whisper at me.

I blush a little and she smiles at me. She takes me over to Dean and the guy smiles at me.

“Do you want to take some pictures without Dean before we start?” The photographer
“Stop it you are going to scared her again,” Paris said.
“Belly,” Dean whisper to me.

I giggle at him. He looks at me then let his eyes drop and I know he is checking me out.

“It’s fine,” I mumble out to the photographer.
“Good.”

The door open and Paris turns around and I see it’s an older guy and I look at Paris scared again.

“HI Mr. Wilson,” Paris said.
“Hello Pairs,” The guy said.
“Can we talk outside?”
“Sure.”
“She just want you to leave the model is new,” Dean said.
“I understand. Behave Son.”
“I will.”

Mr. Wilson leaves as Dean smiles at me making me look down and try to hide the blush coming up.

“Do I need to say Belly again?” Dean asks.

I laugh lightly and Paris came and told me what to do and help Dean posing. Once we done I go over to the side and Pairs hands me a button up shirt. I put it on and button one in the middle so it’s close up.

“Am I done?” I ask.
“No he wants you to work with Dean’s Bike,” Paris said.
“Ok.”
“You going to be in the bathing suit.”
“I go change.”

I go over to the bathing suit with Monster Logos on it but keep the button up shirt on. I walk out and look at Pairs.

“Water?” I ask.
“Tired?” Paris asks.
“Yeah.”

She goes outside. Dean’s Dad came in as the photographer stops. Dean came over and smiles at me.

“You are good,” Dean said.
“Thanks.”

Pairs came in and hold the monster out to me. I look at it since I got nails and can’t open it.

“Dean, can you open it?” Paris asks.

Dean grabs it and opens it.

“Here you go,” He said.
“Thank you,” I said.
“Ok I want a few pictures with Angel and Dean in the swim suit,” The photographer said.
“Ok.”

I take other drink and unbutton the shirt and look down while going to the bike. I did some of the same poses with Dean as before. Paris smiles at me.

“These are so good,” Paris said.
“We found a girl for the younger riders,” The photographer said.
“For a while,” She said.

Dean goes over and talks to the photographer.

“You saw what Pairs did right Angel?” The photographer asks.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Do the same thing.”
“Um ok.”

I look at the bike and then turn and look at Pairs.

“Are you afraid of the Bike?” Dean asks.
“Yeah,” I mumble while looking over at him.

He laughs a little and came over.

“The bike isn’t falling off,” Dean said.
“I can,” I told him.
“Belly.”

I giggle at him as he shakes his head. He picks me up and set me on the bike.

“Relax. The bike is fine,” Dean said.

He backs away and Paris came and moves me and flicks my nose.

“Do it,” She told me.

I fallow her directions and went to get off the Bike but slipped and landed on my butt. Pairs came and hold her hand out. I take it and get up.

“You ok?” Paris asks.
“I think I have a bruise ass,” I said.

She laughs and hugs me lightly.

“You did such a good job,” She told me.
“Home?” I ask.
“Yeah.”

I walk to the room and get change in to my plain black v tee shirt and skinny jeans with my black and teal striped vans. I go out and see Dean looking over the pictures with the photographer. He looks over at me and motions me over. I go over to them and see they are looking at pictures of just Dean.

“He likes that one better but I like this one. You decided,” Dean said.

I look at the pictures and point to a different one.

“That one it shows your eyes,” I said.
“This one is my second,” The Photographer said.
“I like the other one,” Dean said.
“You are trying to look tuff. It doesn’t work and if they hear you talk you will be a joke.”

Dean laughs and looks at me.

“I like that one too,” He said.
“Ok this will be it,” The photographer said.

Paris came and I smile at her.

“Ready to get home.” She asks.
“Yeah we should get food,” I told her.
“Ok that’s fine. Bye all.”
“Bye.”

I wave and Dean hugs me then hugs Pairs. Paris walks out. I wave at Dean and walk to the door. I grab my phone since it is vibrating and see it’s my roommate. I put it in my pocket without looking at the text.

“Angel?” Dean called out.

I turn around and see Dean and he smiles at me.

“You mind if I join you guys?” Dean asks.
“I’m fine let me ask Paris,” I said.
“Ok.”

I run to catch up with Paris.

“What do you want?” Paris asks.
“Dean wanted to come to eat with us,” I said.
“No he doesn’t.”
“He asks if we mind if he joins us.”
“He wants to eat with you.”
“My butt hurts.”

She laughs and kisses my forehead.

“Ok,” Paris said.

I turn around and see Dean talking his Dad.

“I will bring him home Mr. Wilson,” Paris said.
“Thank you Paris,” Dean said.
“No problem. None of your guys dub steps.”

I shrugged my shoulders not in the mood for it anyways. We get in and I grab my Ipod and hook it in and she looks at me and throws it in the back and plugs her in. I throw hers in the back and look at Dean.
“First iPod please.”
“Dean.”

He hands you one and I look at it and know it’s not mine or hers. I shrugged my shoulders and look through it and see he has a lot of the Songs I deal when I DJ. I turn it on and Paris shakes her head.
“First Ipod Deano.”

I grab it from him and hand him his. I put on Dirty Heads. She goes out of the building.

“Where you want to eat Deno?”
“I don’t care.”

I put my lip out and look at Pairs with my puppy dog face on.

“Carl’s Jr it is,” Paris said.
“You’re the best Paris,” I said.
“Thank you.”

She drives to it while Dean start asking me questions about my favorite stuff. We go inside and get our food order before sitting down. Pairs made me sit next to Dean.

“Paris?” Dean asks.
“Yeah?”
“Are you guys coming to Phoenix?”
“Yeah she is doing all the West Coast races while I’m doing all of the races.”
“That’s interesting.”

“Where is the accent from?” I ask him.
“Scotland and a little Canadian,” He said.
“Really?”
“Yeah.
“Can you say it again?”
“What is so funny about Belly?”

I laugh a little and I look over at Pairs and see she is smiling. Dean looks at me.

“It’s cute Deano,” Paris said.
“It’s cute?” Dean asks while looking at me.

I nod my head and smiles at him.

“Why?” Dean asks.
“It’s the accent,” I said.
“The pitch helps also.”
“Aw I’m hurt.”
“It kinda dose. It won’t sound as cute as it does if he had a deeper voice will it?” I ask Paris.
“Naw. I ask his dad to say it and it wasn’t the same as when Dean says it.”
“It sounds like Shrek a little.”

Pairs look at me and laugh a little.

“It so does sound like a kid version of Shrek say get out of my swap,” Paris said.
“No.”

Pairs look at him with puppy dog eyes and he shakes his head. I pout and put on my puppy dog face and look at Dean.

“I’m not saying it,” Dean said.
“Say in to my belly,” I said.
“In to my belly.”

I giggle lightly.

“Thank you Dean,” I said.

I smile at him as he pout a little.

“You only want me around to because of my voice,” Dean said.

Pairs stands up shaking her head.

“Where you going?” I ask her.
“Bathroom,” Paris said.

I smile and she goes to the bathroom.

“So what do you do all day when you are not with Paris?” Dean asks.
“Go to school, study, or DJ,” I said.

He smiles and starts asking me questions about school and I answer him. Paris came back as the food came. We eat and Paris start telling me stories about Dean while Dean tries to make himself look a little better. We go to the car and I let Dean have the front so he can tell Paris how to get to his house. I lay down tried. Paris looks at me and I know she is worried.

“I’m fine,” I told her.
“Are you sure?” She asks.
“Yes I was just up late doing homework.”
“Ok.”

I smile at her and she drives with dean and I close my eyes trying to go to sleep but couldn’t since Dean was talking and I wanted to hear his voice more. The car stop and Dean turns around and smiles at me.
“Bye Angel,” Dean said.
“Bye,” I said waving at him.

He gets out and Pairs looks at me.

“Come on,” Paris said.

I sigh and get out and see Dean is coming back out. He hands me something.

“I still had her ipod,” Dean said.
“Oh thanks,” I said.

I smile at him. He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

“See you Saturday,” Dean said.
“Looking forward to it.”

I get inside and Paris smiles at me. I set her ipod in her cup holder. She drives to the freeway in silent.

“You didn’t get to sleep,” Paris said.
“He was talking. I can’t go to sleep when he talks. It’s too cute.”

Paris laughs and she pats my leg. She starts teasing me about Dean. She drives to the campus. I hug her once she parks.

“Bye Paris,” I said.
“Bye Angel.”

I get out and walk to my dorm room and lays on my bed and cuddle in the bed and start falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set