You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

Easter 4/8

Paris pulls up to the church.

“Happy Easter,” She said.
“I’m tired,” I said.
“You shouldn’t have stayed up all night.”
“Bit me.”

We get out of her car and go over to where Louis parked the car that has both my parents and his girlfriend.

“Dingo got out of this?” I ask.
“Said he had a family breakfast.”
“Of course.”
“Ok Paris Angel met my girlfriend Mercedes. Mercedes meet my sisters,” Louis said.
“Oh we know each other already,” Mercedes said.
“Right monster girls.”

I look at Louis since I know my parents don’t know about that. My dad hugs Paris tight and pats my shoulder. My mom warps her arm around Paris and walk to the church. We go inside and my phone vibrates. I grab it and see its Dean saying Happy Easter. I smile and text him the picture of a Peep that I took this morning and put it back in my pocket. I sit down next to Louis. He warps his arm around me and pulls me tight to his side.

“Have the two of you meet?” Louis asks.
“Yeah just once before,” I said.
“Ok.”

I smile at Louis as Mercedes looks at us as the pastor stand up to the stage to pray. We go through the church services and we go back to the cars and we go to a restaurant. My phone vibrates and I look at it and see it is Dean.

“I will be right in,” I said.
“Ok,” Paris said.

Pairs goes in and I hit accept.

“Hello,” I said.
“Hey Angel,” Dean said.
“How’s the lake?”
“Wonderful I’m having fun. What about you?”
“It’s a normal family time. My brother is seeing Mercedes the monster girl.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”

“You’re the one waiting for me?” Dingo said.

I shake my head at Dingo.

“I’m talking to Dean Dingo,” I said.
“Oh sorry.”
“It’s fine.”

He goes inside.

“Go on and eat Ang,” Dean said.
“This is bad,” I said.
“Hey we having dinner today right?”
“Yeah. I’m going to meet all your family today.”
“Yeah that’s great Bye.”
“Bye.”

I hang up and walk inside the restaurant and see Louis and Dingo talking to each other. I go over and Dingo hugs me lightly.

“Who called you?” Louis asks.
“Just a friend,” I said.

Louis looks at me and I smile at him.

“So let’s go sit down?” I said.
“Yeah,” Dingo said.

Louis leads me to where everyone one is. Paris gets up and hugs Dingo. I sit down and grab the menu and start looking for what I want. The waiter came and we all order our food.

“So Angel?” My mom said.
“Yes Mom?” I ask.
“How do you like USC?”
“It’s wonderful.”
“You like your roommate? It is Nicole right?”
“No we didn’t get the same dorm this year. It’s a girl name Lucy.”
“Wonderful.”

I nod my head and my phone vibrates. My mom looks at Mercedes and start talking to her. I look and see Dingo talking to my dad and Paris and Louis talking to each other. I grab my phone and see it’s a picture of Dean smiling telling me to have fun. I smile and put my phone in my pocket.

“So why don’t we have dinner just the family?” Paris asks.
“What you mean?”
“Mercedes have friends she can see over here and Dingo can go home while the five of us grab dinner.”

I bit my lip and look at Paris since she knows I’m spouse to go to Dean’s for dinner. She raises her eyebrow at me since she notice I’m holding something back.

“Weren’t you dating someone Angel?” My mom asks.
“No.”
“I called you and you were yelling at someone to stop it.”
“What was he doing to you?” My dad asks.

I roll my eyes at my dad.

“He just was messing with my RC car while I was on the phone. I became a turn so he can go over jumps,” I said.
“Oh what happen to him?” My mom said.
“He is just a friend.”
“I hoped you had a boyfriend already. You can lose the knowledge how to date.”
“I have been on dates Mom. I just haven’t felt like I want a boyfriend in any of the guys.”
“Still odd.”

I roll my eyes while taking a drink and looking down. I get up and go to the bathroom. I use it and come out and wash my hands.

“Why don’t they treat you like Paris or Louis?” Mercedes asks.
“I was a mistake,” I said.

She looks at me.

“They really didn’t want me and they only really care because I’m the only one that went to USC like them. Why do you care?” I ask.
“I like Louis a lot.”
“If you haven’t figure out so dose he.”
“Louis treats you like a princess so dose Paris.”
“They try to make up for the unfairness my parents have.”
“You all notice this?”
“I was in daycare by the age of six months. They were never in daycare till they start school.”

Mercedes looks at me and hug me.

“I’m sorry how I acted I was jealousy of how all the riders seem to like you. Many haven’t even talked to you,” She said.
“Well I was a monster girl. I meet a lot of them when I was a child but I don’t remember who but thank you,” I said.
“Ok.”

We walk back and Louis looks at me. I smile at him and he smiles back and I sit down and start eating.

“So we all go back to Paris place,” My dad said.
“Yeah let’s go relax after we done eating,” Paris said.
“Maybe we should go on USC tour. It’s a good tour.”
“It’s not going on,” I said.
“You can do it.”
“All the buildings are close.”
“Right of course.”

I nod my head and finish eating. My parents paid and then we all go back to the cars. We go to Pair’s place and I go in the kitchen and get a glass.

“What’s wrong with dinner?” Pairs asks.
“Dean’s mom asked me to come to dinner,” I said.
“His mom asks you?”
“Yes. His mom likes me a lot.”
“You’re a good girl and Dean has eyes only for you. I’m sure this has to do with the date in this week.”
“He hated it.”
“He was rude with texting you through it all.”
“He called me on accident with his crush iphone screen and I heard it and he was not being rude at all. He did it like every ten minutes while she was on her phone all the time.”
“Ok fine.”

I laugh at her and she looks at me.

“You can cancel,” Paris said.
“No Dean promised if I come down tonight that tomorrow I get to see him ride. I miss him ride.”

Paris laughs and my phone rings. I grab it from my pocket and see it is Jessica saying Happy Easter. I smile and quickly type thanks and Happy Easter to her and Elmo (Broc).

“Mom and Dad haven’t spent any time with you,” Paris said.
“I notice and I don’t think they want to.”

I go out and sit down and Louis warps his arm around me. I lean against him a little and take a deep breath. He looks at me and I smile at him. He lean his head over at me.

“Panic attack?” He asks me.
“No I’m fine,” I said.
“Ok.”

He kisses my forehead and turns his head back to my dad who is talking. My phone rings. I look and see its Jessica asking me how my Easter is going. I quickly type normal before my parents see me. She text that I’m welcome at her and Broc’s. I bit my lip and look at Louis and hug him.

“I’m going to go,” I said.
“What?” Louis asks.
“Have fun here I got you water. I didn’t even drink out of this cup,” I said.
“Ok.”

I get up and hug Paris.

“I’m going to go,” I said.
“Ang please wait,” Paris said.
“For what Paris?”
“I know how mom and dad are.”
“Bye Paris.”

I walk to the living room.

“I’m leaving. Bye,” I said.

Mercedes look at me and Dingo stands up. I go over to him and hug him lightly.

“Have fun,” Dingo said.
“Thanks Dingo.”

I walk to the door and look at my parents and see them are talking to Louis and Mercedes.

“Mom, Dad Angel is leaving,” Louis said.
“We heard Louis.”

He looks at Paris and I know they are both unhappy. I sigh and walk out and go to my car. I open the trunk and see I have everything I need till Monday night. I close it and go inside my car. I drive to Jessica’s and Broc’s. I get out and knock on the door. Broc opens it and hugs me.

“I missed you,” I told him.
“Me too.” He said.

I hug him and he takes me in the kitchen where Jessica is.

“Hey Jess,” I said.

She turns around and gets a wider smile and walks over to me and hugs me tight.

“Oh I missed you so much. You have to come over here more often,” Jessica said.
“I try to and it’s only two more weeks till races again,” I said.

She smiles and hugs me.

“How are you?” I said.
“Good,” She said.

She hands me a cupcake. I take it and go to the living room and talk to her till about four.

“Ok I have to go,” I said.
“Where to?” Jessica said.
“I promise Dean I will be at his house at Four thirty.”
“Ok.”

I smile and go to my car and my phone rings.

“Hello,” I said.
“Have you left yet?” Dean asks.
“I’m leaving right now.”
“It’s four.”
“I’m at the Tickle house.”

Dean and me both laugh.

“Ok I see you in twenty minutes,” Dean said.
“Bye Dean.”
“Bye.”

I hang up and drive to his house. I get out and Dean smiles at me since he just got out of his truck.

“Did you just get back from the Lake?” I ask.
“We needed more soda,” he said.
“Ok.”

He came and grabs my bags and goes back to his car and grab a 12 pack of Mountain Dew. I smile and fallow him inside. He set it on the counter.

“Hello Angel,” His mom said.
“Hi Mrs. Wilson,” I said.

She hugs me.

“Happy Easter,” She said.
“Happy Easter.”
“What did you do today?”
“I went to church with my family then grab lunch with them.”
“Your family?”
“Yeah my parents flew out and so did my brother.”
“OH you didn’t have to come if your parents were here.”
“It’s fine they actually going to go back soon.”
“Ok.”

I smile and Dean came and pulls me to the living room and I see a woman holding a baby while his dad is playing with a little girl. The little girl runs up to Dean. Dean picks her up.

“Hi,” She said.
“This is my niece Kallie,” Dean said.
“Hi,” I said.

She looks at me and Dean puts her down. He takes me closer to the woman and the baby.

“This is my sister Katrina,” Dean said.
“Hi,” I said.
“Your Angel right?”
“Yes.”
“Good.”

I smile and let Dean drag me to the couch.

“That’s my wee nephew Jack,” Dean said pointing to the baby.
“He’s cute,” I told Katrina.
“Thank you.”

His niece comes and climbs on Dean’s lap.

“Play with me,” Kallie said.

Dean looks at his sister.

“I will be nice to your friend,” She said.

He gets down and starts playing with the cars with his niece.

“One thing I don’t understand through everything Dean talk about is how you are close to Broc and Jessica.”
“Paris lived close to them 2 summers ago. I stayed with her and Jessica was coming over a lot and I got comfortable with them.”
“Did you wait till you were 18 when you moved?”
“No, I was 17 still.”
“You talk like a normal Cail girl.”
“I only was away for less than a year. I grew up in LA.”
“Oh sorry.”
“It’s fine.”

I smile at her and the baby start fussy. She gets up and leaves. I lean back afraid she doesn’t like me.

“Hi Angel,” Mr. Wilson said.
“Hi and Happy Easter Mr. Wilson.”
“Thank you.”

I smile and we talk for a little bit till Mrs. Wilson came in and Dean take me to the table.

“You want anything to drink?” Dean asks.
“Mountain dew.”
“Got it.”

He pulls out a chair.

“Sit here.”
“Ok.”

I sit down and Dean goes and gets a cup down. He pours the can in it and put ice in the soda before coming to the table with a cup of water. I get my plate and eat while talking to his sister more. Once we done his niece drags me to her toys and I start playing with her.

“Ok come on Kaille bed time,” Katrina said.
“No.”
“Yes it is.”
“I play with Angel.”
“Maybe you play with her towmrrow.”

Dean picks her up.

“Come on bed time,” Dean said.
“No uncle Dean.”

Dean takes her to one of the rooms down here.

“We going to go to bed also Angel,” Dean’s mom said.
“Good night Mrs. Wilson.”
“Good Night Angel.”

They go away to their bed room Dean takes me upstairs. I sit on the couch. Dean turns on the TV and pulls me close to him. I cuddle in his arms and lay my head on his chest.

“How was your Easter?” Dean asks.
“Ok. It was nice to see Louis again.”

He kisses my forehead.

“How was the Lake?” I ask.
“Good I’m tired.”
“You were out in the sun all day. That takes away all the energy out of you.”
“Yeah I know.”
“You sleeping on the couch again?”
“Yeah my parents made sure I understand the rules before I left for the lake.
“Let’s make your bed for you then.”
“More time. I didn’t send any time with you.”

I giggle at him and yawn a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set