You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

4/29

I wake up to a knock on the door. I look at it and Dean gets up and opens the door.

“Angel is here right?” Pars ask.
“Where else would she be?” Dean asks.
“I don’t know Dean, her room where she spouse to be sleeping.”
“We just watch TV nothing happed.”
“What is a girlfriend to you?”
“What?”
“You guys are spouse to not be together. You are.”
“What do you mean?”
“You see each other weekly. She comes here.”

“Paris shut up I want sleep,” I said.
“We are going to breakfast with some people,” She said.
“You make it sound I’m not going to like it. I stay in bed and sleep.”
“I wouldn’t drag you to this if you didn’t sleep here.”

I groan and sit up and pout at her.

“Now come on we are going upstairs and you going to take a shower and get ready to go. We get breakfast and going home,” Paris said.
“Ok Paris.”
“Good.”

I get up and grab my shoes and hug Dean and kiss his cheek.

“Bye Dean,” I told him.
“Bye.”

He hands me my bag. I grab it and go out with Paris.

“I can’t believe you stayed the night again with him,” Paris said.
“Too tired to deal with this.”
“You are too tired to deal with what?”
“You freaking out about me and Dean because you don’t know what you want to do with Josh.”

I go inside the room and grab clean clothes and take a shower. I get change and grab my sun glasses and look at Paris.

“Put on make-up and do your hair,” Paris said.

I groan and put on my eye make-up not bothering with all the stuff to put on my face then go to the bathroom and blow-dry my hair. I brush it and go out and grab my bag.

“Fucken happy?” I asks annoyed with her.
“Yes let’s go.”

I slip my shoes on and go out with her. I grab my phone and see it’s only eight.

“You’re a bitch you know that?” I told her.
“What?”
“It’s only eight. Our plane is at 2.”
“You need to meet other riders.”
“Whatever.”

She takes me to the car and drive out to a dinner. She takes me and a guy hugs her.

“This is Kyle.” Paris said.

I wave at him and sit down and grab the menu.

“This is his girlfriend Maci,” Kyle said.
“Ok,” I mumble out with out looking at the girl.
“Not a morning person and turns in early?”
“She went to see Dean,” Paris said.
“He actually has some game. I’m surprise with his voice so high,” Kyle said.
“Fuck Off. Why do you pick the shitest place to have breakfast nothing is good,” I said.
“Do you not read anything on the menu.”
“Eggs, Bacon, Omelets, Pancakes, Waffles, I don’t want sugar at eight fucken o clock in the morning.”
“Do you need to go to the starbucks across the street,” Kyle said.
“Look at the sides, the last thing on the list on the right side,” Paris said.

I look and see there are biscuits Gravy

“They don’t have sausage it won’t be as good as you make them,” I said.
“Honey they have sausage here. I’m sure.”

“Hello,” A girl said.
“How is the gravy made for the biscuits Gravy?” Paris asks.
“It’s sausage gravy.”
“So there are sausages in the gravy?”
“Yes.”
“It’s grey Gravy right?” I ask.
“Yes.”
“Ok. I want that and Mountain Dew.”
“Ok and for the rest.”
“Coffee with three ice cubs,” Paris said.
“Ok.”
“Coffee and Water,” a girl said. I look up and see a girl that looks familiar.
“Do I know you?” I ask her.
“She is on Teen Mom.”
“Oh That show was stupid.”
“Urg where did you filter go,” Paris said.
“What Filter?”
“You normal have a filter when you wake up once you get out a bad mood.”
“Dean gives me monster,” I said.
“Caffeine that’s why. Caffeine makes you normal.”
“Yes when you wake me up at eight o’clock in the fucken morning.”

“You might want to cool down the cussing,” Maci said.
“The kid isn’t here,” I said.
“Salt lake City. Mormons,” Kyle said.
“It’s Sunday guys. Mormons are at church and the strict ones live on compounds and won’t come here any ways so it doesn’t really fucken matter. Oh shit what is the date?”
“4/29 why?” Paris asks.
“I need my lap top.”
“What?”
“Give me the keys and tell me this have internet.”
“I ask.”

I take the keys from Paris’s hands and run to the car and open the truck and grab my lap top and go inside.

“She said they have it,” Paris said.

I smile and turn my lap top on.

“What do you need to do on a Sunday?” Paris asks.
“Register for fall classes. My thing was a midnight. I had a alarm on my phone. I turn it off with-out checking why again. I hope I get the classes.”
“You have priory Register don’t you with you being in Honurs?”
“I think so. Chose a number, One, Two or Three?”
“Three.”
“Why did you need to choose a number?” Kyle asks.
“She focuses on one of her three mangers for semesters. Which one did I pick?”
“You pick Literature. I’m going to read a lot,” I said.
“Three Mangers?” Maci said.
“Literature, Writing and Accounting.”
“Accounting?”
“It’s a handy skill to have. I filled my own tax forums this year and didn’t need to pay for someone to do it.”
“She is good with math.”
“Not really.”
“Honey you do algebra problems in your head.”
“It’s easy.”

I go and add the codes to the things I want and I got all the classes I want.

“Where are you living?” Paris asks.
“I need to talk to Nicole.”
“Why?”
“I want to live with her. She nice roommate and she helps me in school.”
“What do you need help with?”

I look at Paris and she looks at me with a rise eyebrows.

“She looks over my paper meaning I only do five drafts instead of ten since she catches everything in the first read and I don’t,” I said.
“Catches everything?”
“Grammar mistakes, sentence clarity things like that. She made this semester manageable. I’m so glad to be finishing most GE classes this semester.”
“Most?”
“Nutrition.”
“See about taking it for the summer.”
“But I have plans for summer.”
“Hanging out?”
“I’m thinking about going getting internships for things. I would need it to get my degree in writing.”
“When did this came about?”
“When I went to talk to my chancellor she told me I need to start thinking about it since I only have one more summer to do it then I’m done.”
“Yeah how many units?”
“I got 18 units.”
“All Tuesday and Thursdays?”
“I got two classes on Wednesdays’.”
“Ok that be easy.”
“Yeah I sure hope so.”

“How old are you Angel?” Maci asks.
“19. How old are you?”
“I’m in my 20’s where do you go to school?”
“USC.”
“Really can you handle 18 units?”
“Yeah it’s how I can pull having 3 degrees in four years of college.”
“Why not go to it for five years?”
“My parents are only pay for four years.”
“Really even with everything?” Paris asks.
“That is what mom and dad said they only pay for four years If I’m not done I have to transfer to something else or somehow pay the thousands of dollars out of my ass.”
“Ok.”

The food came and I turn my lap top off and stick it back in the bag. I grab my fork and start eating biscuits and gravy. Once I’m done I grab my phone and start texting Dean.

“Ok come on let’s go,” Paris said.
“Ok let’s go.”

I put my phone in my bag and grab my lap top bag and go out to her car. I get inside and yawn.

“With Mountain Dew you are still tired?” She asks.
“Yes.”
“I know some people at Transworld. It is the motocross section but with you being a monster girl for outdoors it might be the best thing to go to.”
“I might have to kiss Snow good bye with you breaking up with Dingo.”
“Hey he liked you still when he broke up with me. I’m sorry for this morning. I know I shouldn’t act the way I did but I woke up in their room and when I came to ours and you are not there I got freaked out and knocked on Ashley’s door and when she told me she hasn’t seen you since the race. I got major freaked out thinking something happen to you not remembering about you going to Dean’s room till Ashley ask me if I checked his room before I start the freak out. “
“Then you come to his room still freak out.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Tell that to Dean. You yelled at him. I can tell your bitchness. I’m use to it. He might think you upset with him.”
“You are using this at a chance to see Dean again.”
“I want to see how he is doing with waking up. I know last night he felt horrible.”
“Ok.”

I smile and we go to our room. We pack up and go to the lobby. Paris goes over to Dean. I smile and walk over to her.

“I’m sorry for this morning Dean. I was just freaked out,” Paris said.
“It’s ok.”

Paris hugs him then goes to the front desk. I hug him gently.

“When are your test?” Dean asks.
“Thursday. I’m going to be studying for them all the week before.”
“So I see you at Vegas next?”
“Yeah. It’s next Saturday.”

I hug Dean and he kisses my cheek.

“See you in Vegas,” Dean said.
“Can’t wait.”

I smile and go out and put my bags in the car. Paris gets in and hands me the plane ticket.

“So you have the test on Thursday only?” Paris asks.
“Yep lucky me.”
“Yeah I know.”

She drives to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set