You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

LA

I pull up to the Dodger stadium and park in a space and get my phone out.

“Hey,” Dianna said.

I look and see Dianna coming out the car park next to mine.

“This is fine?” I ask.
“Yeah let’s go. Are you partying tonight?” Dianna asks.
“I’m going to work the party.”
“Really?”
“Yeah the athletes ask for it when Paris pulls out.”
“Who would ask that of you?”
“What you mean?”
“Well I know Broc wouldn’t. Josh most likely wouldn’t. I can only think of Dean to do it but then it won’t mean you spend the night with him. It means he gets to stare at you in the outfit dancing and giving people monsters.”

I shrugged my shoulders and we talk a little while going to the haul. I see my name and I grab the outfit and put it on. I put the boots on and start doing my hair and make-up.

“Have you got breakfast?” Ashley asks.
“Yeah on the way,” I said.
“Let’s go for an early lunch.”
“Ok.”

I fallow Ashley and talk to her and she takes me to a truck. We get a plate and eat everything and I go over to the monster tent before people are allowed in. I see Dean talking to another rider. I smile and start going over to go to Broc.

“Hey,” Dean said.

I turn around and smile at Dean.

“Hey Dean,” I said looking at him.
“How are you feeling with doing this without Paris?”
“I’m fine for the race it’s just the party that I’m worried about.”
“You are working the after party?”
“Yeah.”

I look at him and see him with a slight pout making me smile.

“So what are you doing tomorrow?” Dean asks.
“Just reading why?”
“While I’m going to stay here and was wondering if you like to grab breakfast?”
“How about Lunch? I don’t know how I’m going feel with the party.”
“11?”
“Sounds good Brunch.”
“Sounds prefect.”

Jessica looks at me.

“It’s time,” Jessica said.
“Thanks.”

I hug Dean and smiles and kiss his cheek.

“It’s a date. Find me later and tell me where or I will find a place,” I said.

I walk away and go to the Monster party place. I go and did everything. I grab money and go over to the stands and get some nachos and go over and watch the races.

“Second or third?” Dianna asks.
“Second,” I said.
“For Dean?”

I laugh a little and nod my head. We get through it and I walk to the haul and get change in to the bathing suit and fix my make-up. I grab my jacket and go out and drive to the club. I walk in and put my bag with the other monsters girls’ things. I go through everything and get everyone their monster and the Jake guy start coming around more often. The manger came and told me that I can go home. I smile and grab my bag and put on shorts and a Jacket. I walk out to my car.

“So?” Dean said.

I look up and smile at Dean.

“Do you know a place?” I asks him.
“Nope.”
“Here give me your phone I type in the address.”
“Ok.”

I grab it and type the address in his phone.

“It’s Called Blu Jam,” I told him.
“Ok can’t wait to see you at 11?”
“Yeah.”

I hug him and kiss his cheek.

“So it’s a date,” Dean said.
“It’s a date,” I told him.

He smiles and opens my car door. I get in and see him walk away. I drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set