You Make Me Feel So Right, Even When I'm Wrong

2/1

I’m at school doing my math home work. My phone rings. I open it and see it is Pairs.

“Hey Paris,” I answer it.
“Hey how are you?” Paris asks.
“Good and you?”
“I’m great.”
“So you call for what?”
“I have this movie thing to do and I need to buy fabric for costume do you mind helping me?”
“Nope. The one you normal go to?”
“Yeah I will be there in ten minutes.”
“OK bye.”
“Bye.”

I finish the math problem and set it on my bedside table. I stretch and grab the plain black hoddie that is big for me. I walk to the store that is 2 blocks away from the campus. I lean against the door and Pairs came out with a guy.

“This is my partner Gary. Gary my little sister Angel,” Paris introduces us.
“Hi it’s nice to meet you,” Gary said.
“It’s nice to meet you too. So you got to make the costume this time?” I ask.
“No but I didn’t like the schools ones so I am,” Paris said.
“I understand. Let’s go what you looking for?”
“I need something that Elfish.”
“Green and brown.”
“Why not blue?” Gary asks.
“Most elves are forest creatures. They blend in to the tress and dirt. They are excellent trackers,” I said.
“Right.”

I go over to the fabric and look around and help Pairs find things. I go to the metal section and see the pyramid studs are on sell and grab them and pay for them. I help Paris and Gary carry things to the car.

“Want a ride to school?” Paris asks.
“Naw I’m fine,” I said.
“Ok.”

I hug her and walk to MacDonald’s and see my best friend from high school there.

“ANGEL!” Vicky yelled.

I hug her tight and she smiles at me.

“What are you doing here I thought you went to New York?” I ask.
“I did for a semester then quite. Did you get in to USC?” She asks.
“Yep I’m going there.”
“That’s good and your grade point average is still 4.00.”
“Of course this is me we talking about. Oh I have to tell you about this guy I meet.”
“I want you to meet someone too.”

I order my food and get it and she takes me outside and a guy is sitting there playing with a kid.

“This is my boyfriend and baby daddy Tony. This is my son Joey,” Vicky said.
“It’s nice to meet you Tony,” I said.
“Nice to meet you too Angel,” Tony said.
“I talk a lot about you,” Vicky said.

I laugh and look at Joey and smile.

“He is so cute,” I said.
“Thanks,” They both say.
“I didn’t know you were pregnant.”
“It was a surprise to me to so I moved back here so I’m close to my family and he can have his farther in his life. I and Tony got back together since we knew we too young to have be long distance.”
“Oh I remember you telling me about him in senior year.”
“Yeah I want to see the book you wrote that year.”
“It’s not that good.”
“Pairs told me it’s great.”
“Ok I get you a copy.”
“Thank you.”

I laugh at her and talk to her and Tony for a while before going back campus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set