Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

Sequel for All the Same in Love and War, Andy Biersack finally has everything he wanted.
Friends closer than family.
A successful band.
A relationship with the one and only Ashley Purdy.
Now Black Veil Brides have been chosen to headline this summer’s Warped Tour alongside Falling in Reverse and Sleeping with Sirens.
Finally, the pieces of Andy’s life have come together to guarantee an amazing summer touring across the nation, right?
Growing relationships and visits from the all-but-forgotten past can single handedly shine a different light.

By the end of the show, Andy learns why it’s called Warped Tour; because hell was already taken...

Disclaimer: I do not own Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Black Veil Brides or any of their songs used in the story.
I also don't own Ronnie Radke or Falling in Reverse; or Kellin Quinn or Sleeping with Sirens. I don't own any lyrics mentioned in the story.
I also don't own any other members or bands used in the story.
I do own Bailey, Hannah, and Zack. They are my characters.
Chapter titles will be credited to the appropriate artists and the story title is mine.
I do own the plotline.