Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

Read Between the Lies

“Ashley!”
I looked up to see Christian walking into the back lounge where Jinxx and I were.
“What?” I asked.
“Andy wants to talk to you.”
He seemed a little worried, but otherwise impatient.
“I’m coming.”
I pressed pause on the video game we were playing and followed CC towards the front of the bus with Jinxx behind me.
“What’s up?” I asked Andy.
“Um.”
Ronnie was holding on to his shoulder, in an almost protective gesture.
What happened?
“Babe, what?”
I then realized his lip was split…I shivered as it reminded me of other things. “What the fuck happened to your lip?”
My poor baby.
“Zack.”
I felt my heart drop as his name clicked in my mind. Zack did this to him? But he’s supposed to be in prison!
“What do you mean?” I asked carefully.
“He’s here…” he trailed off.
“How?”
“He was bailed out of jail.”
Tears started to fill his eyes as he told me what happened.
“Baby, I’m so sorry this happened to you.” I wrapped my arms around him, though Ronnie didn’t let go of him.
“I think it was him who pushed Jake.” Andy sobbed.
“What?” Jake looked up from his place on the couch. “What the fuck did I do to him?”
“Nothing. He just wants revenge and he’ll do whatever it takes.” Andy sighed.
“He’s not. That’s a promise Andy.” I whispered in his ear before pulling him into my lap.
“O-okay.”
“What are we going to do?” I asked the others.
“First off, don’t let Andy go anywhere by himself.” Ronnie spoke up.
“Maybe the rest of us shouldn’t go anywhere alone.” Jinxx added.
“Good idea, but our priority is Andy.”
“So, he’s been here for awhile hasn’t he?” Christian asked. “If he caused Jake’s injuries, he’s been following us for a few venues.”
“Um.” Andy paled.
“What babe?”
“I thought I saw him when we played our last show in California…and then Arizona, and I saw him earlier.”
“Aside from this?” I gestured to his lip.
He nodded.
“We ran into him after my set.” Ronnie spoke up, “But he didn’t want to say anything.”
He shrugged, but his comment about not wanting to tell me earned him a glare from Andy.
“Why didn’t you want to tell me?” I asked Andy.
“I was hoping he wouldn’t appear again. If I ignored the problem then it would cease to exist.” I shrugged.
“From now on, tell me. If you even think you see him somewhere, I want you to tell me right away. Okay?”
“Okay.”
“Good.”
I kissed him, feeling him relax against my chest.
“Are you doing okay?” I asked him.
“My ribs are a little sore.”
“When was the last time you took your medication?” I asked.
“As soon as I got back to the bus.”
“Did Zack…?” I left the question open in the air.
“Yes.”
I growled under my breath. How the fuck could that son of a bitch lay a hand on my Andy?
Not just once, but several times. Especially when he’s already broken.
It angered me, but scared me at the same time to think that he wanted Andy dead.
I love him, I can’t imagine anything happening to him.
It breaks my heart when his own bad luck causes him to get hurt but when there’s a sick bastard liberally causing this…
If I see Zack, I swear shit will go down.
I won’t walk away from him without a fight. Not until it’s even for what he did to Andy.
Come to think about it, I couldn’t see how Zack would get to Andy now that we knew.
He’d have to find a way around me.
Jake.
Jinxx.
Christian.
Even Ronnie.
I’m sure we could drag in the rest of Falling in Reverse to keep an eye out for Andy, and the rest of us actually.
We just couldn’t tell too many people, we didn’t want them to end up on Zack’s hit list.
I let my thoughts relax as I sunk back on the couch.
My peace wasn’t kept for long.
Andy sat up from his place on my lap and turned to look at me.
“Ashley?” he asked softly.
“What?” he sounded hesitant.
“There was something Zack told me…”
“Whatever it was, it was a lie.” I answered.
“You haven’t seen Hannah since you guys broke up have you?”
“No!”
How could he ask me such a thing!
“You sure?”
“Andy, I would never go back to her even if I were drunk!” I promised.
“You wouldn’t turn to anyone else?” he prodded.
I stiffened, and I’m pretty sure he could feel that.
Ronnie was giving me a pointed look Andy couldn’t see.
Shit.
How did Ronnie know?
Better yet, how did Zack know?
“Ash?” Andy tried my attention.
“Sorry babe, I just can’t believe he would stoop so low as to make you believe something so ridiculous.”
“Okay, good.” I could hear the smile in his voice as he believed every word I said.
Ronnie let out a little sigh.
If Andy ever found out about that random whore…I am so fucking screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short but this scene ends there.

Title Credit is The Webs We Weave by Escape the Fate

comment&subscribe?