Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

I See You Driving Downtown with the Girl I Love

“Whatever babe, I’m going out.”
Ashley started walking off the bus when Bailey shot up, saying she was tagging along.
I guess I wasn’t wanted.
Whatever, it was cooler inside the bus. It was hotter than hell out there and I had an entire air conditioner to myself in here.
“We’re going out too.”
I looked up to see Jake and Jinxx getting up from their place on the couch.
“Where are you going?” I asked, speaking into the fan.
Hey, I liked the sound it made.
“Just gonna walk around. Any of you guys coming?” Jinxx asked CC and me.
“I’m good.” I told them.
“Maybe I’ll catch up to you later. I want to talk to Andy about something.”
“Okay. See ya guys.”
They left, letting the door close behind them.
“What did you want to talk about?” I asked CC.
“It’s about Ashley.” he started.
He was clearly uncomfortable.
“Please don’t tell me you have crush on me!” I whined, glancing at him.
“No!” he blurted out.
Well then.
I’m pretty good looking, why shouldn’t he have a crush on me?
“Oh. What then?”
“I think he‘s with…never mind.” he shook his head, standing up.
Damn it!
I hate when people do that to you. As if you’re not supposed to care that they hooked you into a conversation just to leave you hanging.
“Tell me!”
“You won’t like it…”
“Try me.”
“I think he’s with Hannah.”
What the fuck is he talking about? Hannah isn’t even here. We’re on the other side of the country for crying out loud!
“Why do you say that?”
“…Ronnie.”
“CC, please explain to me where you’re going with this?” I really couldn’t grasp where he was going with this.
“Okay! Um, well, I was talking to Ronnie but he seemed distracted. I finally got it out of him that Ashley and Hannah had seen each other a few times and he was worried about you. Then just now, I got a text from Ronnie. He said he saw Ashley walking in the direction of where he’d just seen Hannah.”
“Wait! So Hannah’s here! In Pennsylvania?”
I couldn’t understand.
“Yeah…”
“You don’t think Ashley is…?” I couldn’t finish the thought.
“Um…”
“CC, what aren’t you telling me?”
“I’m not obligated to tell. I shouldn’t even know about this! Ronnie was just venting to me! If you want to know ask Ashley!”
“Okay, thanks.”
I jumped up, leaving Christian alone in the tour bus.
“Are you going to talk to Ashley?” he called out after me.
“Yeah..” after I talked to Ronnie.
I stalked off towards Falling in Reverse’s tour bus. It took me a few minutes to find it.
Every parking lot was different; I never paid attention to where they parked. Hell, sometimes I couldn’t even find my own tour bus!
Found it!
“Ronnie!” I yelled out, banging on their door.
“Yeah?”
He stepped off, looking confused. “What’s up?”
“We need to talk.”
I don’t know why I sounded so serious. I could be jumping to conclusions for all I knew.
He motioned for me to follow him inside, into his bedroom.
Why did Ronnie get his own bedroom in his tour bus? I’m the lead singer of my band! I should have my own “zone”.
Then again, if I took away Jake and CC’s video game room, I’d have hell to pay for.
Never mind, I’m good.
“About what?” Ronnie asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
“Ashley.”
I watched him carefully for his reaction, but nothing changed.
“Yeah?”
“What did he do with his ex that apparently CC already know.”
He glanced into my eyes, pausing for a second.
“He fucked her.”
Well isn’t someone blunt?
“What the fuck do you mean?” I asked tensely.
I listened carefully, taking in every painful detail about what had happened.
It then clicked what Zack had been telling me about Ashley, how even Ronnie knew.
Everyone knew; everyone but me.
Not anymore.
Fucking hell, he is fucking done for!
“Thanks.” I told Ronnie. “I gotta go.”
“Don’t do anything stupid.”
I left his bus walking back towards my own bus. I actually found it this time.
How the hell could Ashley do this to me!
Okay, he’s Ashley Purdy!
He was always known as the womanizer of the band, and just because he was dating me didn’t change that.
Once a man whore always a man whore.
How could I believe for even a second that he actually loved me?
I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, but I blinked them away.
No.
Ashley would be back soon, and I wasn’t about to look fucking vulnerable when he did.
At least I think he’d be back soon.
They could be fucking for all I knew.
Probably fifteen minutes later I could see Ashley walking back. He was a little sweaty and flushed.
It could be from the overhead sun, but I suspected worse.
I tried to break my pacing, but to no avail.
“Ashley!” I yelled out.
He ran over to me, suddenly looking worried. Afraid your little secret is out Ashley?
“What’s wrong baby?” he wrapped his arms around me.
You better not be serious Purdy! I’m not falling for your little act this time.
Anger was boiling in my veins, I couldn’t speak. Instead I punched him.
“What the fuck was that for?!” he yelled.
“For fucking a whore!”
I punched him again, but harder. I could feel my knuckles tingling.
My eyes were watering again.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
You think you’re such a good liar, huh?
“Shut up Purdy. You know perfectly well what! Was your ex-girlfriend good?” I demanded.
“I-”
“I understand that you were drunk, but seriously? In California?! Not once did it cross your mind to tell me?” I continued, venom lacing each word.
The pooling tears became too much and were running down my cheeks. All the anger inside of me had vanished.
I could feel nothing but pain.
Deep, raw pain that wouldn’t subside.
I fell to the ground, I couldn’t find the strength to stay up. I clutched my knees to my chest, trying to keep myself from falling apart.
Why me?
I love him!
For once, I thought I actually had someone who loved me back! He was no better than Zack.
He might have hurt me physically but eventually the bruises would fade away.
Emotional pain stayed with me, blackened my soul and left nothing but a bitter emptiness.
“Andy…”
“Save it.”
“How-”
“Someone told me.” I whispered.
He stepped back; off course.
Now that the secret was out, he wouldn’t want anything to with me. He didn’t have to pretend he still loved me.
“Bailey!” he shouted at the empty parking lot.
Bailey?
Shit, even she knew?
Everyone fucking knew that Ashley didn’t want me! They all played along, toying with my feelings as if I didn’t matter.
Ashley was walking off.
“It wasn’t Bailey.” I called out to him, before he was gone too far.
He stopped, turning around. “It was Ronnie.”
He opened his mouth to speak but I turned my back to him, opening the door to the tour bus.
I was hoping CC was still in there, I needed a shoulder to cry on.
It was empty.
Well, not exactly empty.
While I was finding out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with a blonde skank, shit had gone down.
Fucking hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter in Andy's POV
Title credit is Fuck You which was covered by Sleeping with Sirens and I'm completely obsessed with it.

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've been a little busy.

Haha, I'm so excited! I didn't think I'd get permission, but I might get to go to Warped Tour this year!
My first Warped Tour AND my first concert.