Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

We'll Brave This Storm

“It's what we hide with every lie, you're by yourself here tonight.” Andy was singing.
We were in the middle of our set, in another venue in California. I couldn’t wait until we left for a different (and hopefully) cooler state.
It was fucking hot in here, and it wasn’t just because I wasn’t wearing a shirt if you catch my drift.
“Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!” he was screaming the last few words to We Stitch These Wounds.
I strummed a couple chords and we finished the song.
“Everybody! Everybody who’s here to see Black Veil Brides, do me a favor.” Andy spoke to the crowd.
“Everybody turn around real quick. Can you turn the other way? This motherfucker right here has been flipping us off this whole show.” he pointed.
Looks like it was time for Andy to call out on the haters.
“Hold on! Hold on! This motherfucker? I want you guys to say ‘fuck you’ on three. Ready? One! Two! Three!”
“Fuck you!” the crowd yelled out, at the targeted individual.
“Suck my dick! You know why? Cause I’m up here and you’re fucking down there, motherfucker!”
Andy seemed to love using the “I’m up here and you’re down there” line. There was something wrong though; he was noticeably more pissed off than usual.
He walked towards Christian’s drum set, picking up a water bottle before turning back to the crowd.
“When you have a band and a fucking CD, I’ll fucking listen to it you piece of shit.”
Yeah, he was extremely pissed off right now.
“You know what? Fuck you!” he yelled, throwing the opened water bottle towards the guy.
“Andy!” I whispered loudly, trying to calm him down.
He rolled his eyes at me, speaking into the microphone again.
“Putting that aside, who here is having a good time? Aside from 1996, who’s here to have a good time?”
The crowd cheered. Looks like that incident is over.
“Well too bad, because I’m fucking done. Night everyone.”
I watched as Andy threw his microphone as he stalked off the stage. I ran after him.
“Andy!”
“What?!”
“What the fuck was that babe?”
“I’ve just had enough with today Ash. I’m going to go back on the bus, I’ll see you later okay?”
He kissed me quickly before running towards the bus. I didn’t even try to go after him.
“Ashley!” I heard Jake call out.
“Yeah?”
“What’s wrong with Andy?”
“Stress? I don’t know, he wants to be left alone right now.”
“Oh, okay.”
“Yeah, let’s go meet some fans.” I sighed, putting my bass away.

Half an hour later I had enough of the fucking heat.
“I’m going back to the bus.” I told the rest of the guys.
We were gathered under our signing tent, but the flimsy sheet wasn’t doing much to keep us cool.
I had already taken off as much clothes as was appropriate, and I don’t think Andy would appreciate if I flashed the fans.
The fans wouldn’t mind though…
“Okay Ash. Someone should probably check up on Andy anyway.” Jinxx commented, signing yet another poster.
I reached the parking lot, sweating.
Why can’t we have Warped Tour during Winter? There’s only so many layers of clothes you can take off.
“Hey babe, I’m back.” I called out to the bus.
The bus was quiet, he probably fell asleep. Walking towards the bunks, I pulled his curtain back.
“Andy baby?”
I froze; this wasn’t what I expected to see.
“Ashley!”
I watched as he hid something small under his pillow. It glinted off the sudden light from the parted curtain before disappearing underneath the soft fabric.
“What…” I trailed off, glancing at the fresh cuts on his wrist.
“I’m sorry Ashley! I just couldn’t take it anymore! I didn’t know what to do, and I couldn’t stop the wants. I had to!” he pleaded with me, his eyes watering.
“Had to? No Andrew, you didn’t have to. You wanted to. You completely screwed my feelings and went ahead with your own selfish needs.” I told him.
“Okay, maybe that’s true. But I’m sorry!” the tears spilled down his cheeks, leaving wet trails down his cheeks.
“You might be sorry, but that doesn’t change what you fucking did.”
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I love you!” he sobbed.
“Andy, if you loved me you would have talked to me. I thought you were fucking done doing this shit! I thought I had been able to stop you! I thought you loved me enough to stop! I was fucking wrong though.” I started to walk away.
“Ashley! Wait! Please don’t go! It’s not like that at all! I do love you, I really do! I just gave in this one time, I love you!” he grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me closer.
“Then why did you fucking do it! You should have found me and I could have helped talk you out of it.” I pointed out.
“I didn’t want to bother you.” he whispered.
“Now, why would you bother me?” I asked, morbidly curious.
“Sometimes, I wonder if you really love me.” he admitted.
I swear I saw red for a second.
“Don’t love you? Andy, are you fucking hearing yourself! I love you with all my fucking heart and I always will. If you don’t think I love you, then…” I didn’t know what to say.
Fucking hell!
“Please, please don’t say we shouldn’t be together.” he whimpered.
“I, I don’t know Andy. Fuck this, I need a drink.”
I turned away from him, walking towards the front of the bus.
“Ashley!”
I could hear him crying out my name, but I ignored it.
Opening the mini fridge, I pulled out an entire bottle of Jack Daniels. I’m pretty sure it belonged to Christian, but at the moment I don’t care.
I unscrewed the cap, downing a large amount in only a few seconds.

“Fuck.”
The bottle was completely empty. I didn’t know I could finish an entire bottle in a matter of minutes.
Wait, was it only minutes?
Fuck if I care.
I got up, swaying a little. Why did I start drinking again? That’s what I love about alcohol, it just makes all of your problems disappear.
Stepping off the bus, I was glad the sun had started to set. The light would have been unbearable.
I stumbled my way towards the venue, near Falling in Reverse’s stage.
“Hey there cowboy.” a high pitched voice called out behind me.
I turned, smirking.
Tall, thin, blonde hair, big chest.
My kind of girl, well what used to be before…Andy.
Andy.
Fuck, that’s why I had started drinking.
“I was wondering, wanna have a little fun?” she continued, her fingers trailing down my arm.
Looks like I’ve found my distraction for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh, the irony of the chapter title (which is credited to Carolyn by Black Veil Brides).
Bad mood, and I've decided to ruin Andy's night.

Comment&Subscribe?

Andy Throwing Water Bottle at Fan