Status: Completed :) Go For the Sequel! ^^

It's Called Warped Because Hell Was Already Taken

Ghost in the Mirror

“I, I don’t know Andy. Fuck this, I need a drink.”
Fresh tears fell down my cheeks as I watched Ashley turn around and head towards the front of the bus.
“Ashley!” I called out, but he ignored me.
What the fuck have I done? I finally got Ashley, just to screw things up in a matter of weeks!
Our relationship is supposed to be stronger than this!
Nearly an hour passed, and no one had bothered to check up on me. The rest of the guys were probably enjoying other bands sets, and I didn’t want to think about Ashley.
He was probably passed out drunk on the couch.
“Andy?” a deep voice called out from outside.
I could easily recognize that voice; Ronnie.
“Coming!” I answered through the open window before running up to open the door.
Ashley wasn’t even in the bus, an empty glass bottle lay on the floor.
“What’s up?” I asked, stepping aside to let the King of the Music Scene walk in.
“I was just wondering how you were…” he trailed off, taking in my make-up smeared eyes.
“I’m fine.”
“What about Ashley?” he asked hesitantly.
“I don’t know, have you seen him?”
“Yeah…” he trailed off.
“Where? Did he look pissed?”
“He looked drunk actually. He was standing not too far from the stage when we were doing our set.”
I sighed, I hoped he wouldn’t get into any trouble.
“What happened?” he asked, pulling me down into the couch.
“He got mad at me…and started yelling. Then he left, with a bottle of Jack.” I whispered, hanging my head down.
“Why was he yelling?” through controlled anger.
I kept quiet, giving him my hand. I turned it over, revealing my wrist. They had stopped bleeding, messy dried up trails running from each individual slit.
I hadn’t cleaned them up, just let them be.
“Oh, Andy! Why?” I could hear the pain in his voice.
“I felt like I had to…and he got mad because I didn’t tell him.” I said through a choked up voice.
“I can see why he’s mad. I’m glad he walked away, have some time to cool off.” he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in closer.
“I didn’t mean to hurt him.” I sobbed into his chest.
“I know Andy, I know.” he cooed, rubbing my back. “Let’s clean these up? Then we can go for a walk.”
I nodded, getting up.
Ronnie followed me into the bathroom, taking the first aid kit from under the sink.
It reminded me of when Ashley would take care of me. God, I seriously hope I haven’t fucked up anything.
“Andy, why are you crying?” Ronnie asked, wiping his thumbs under my cheeks.
“Sorry, I’m just thinking about Ashley. I’m worried I’ve ruined our relationship.” I whispered.
“Trust me, you’re not the one who’s going to ruin the relationship.”
“What do you mean?!” I started panicking.
“Nothing! I saw nothing!”
“Bullshit! Tell me what happened when you saw Ash!” I demanded.
“I didn’t see anything! I was on stage when I saw him! I just saw him off the corner of my eye, falling over drunk…”
I had a feeling he wasn’t telling me everything, but I didn’t want to keep pushing. I didn’t want my trust in Ashley to shatter.
“Anyway,” Ronnie continued, changing the subject. “Let’s go for our walk.”
“Okay, let me just grab a jacket.” it had finally begun to cool off; besides I didn’t want anyone to see the bandages on my wrist.
I pulled back the curtain of my bunk, picking up my Batman hoodie. (Maybe I’m a little too obsessed.)
Reaching under my pillow I pulled out the razor I had stashed underneath it when Ashley walked in. Hiding it in a compact mirror inside my bag, I walked back to Ronnie.
“Ready.” I smiled.
“Cool.”

“Before you go, there’s one thing you ought to know! If you can’t hang, then there’s the door baby.”
We were walking near a band, and their music was pretty good.
“Who are they?” I asked Ronnie, looking up to their lead singer.
His brown hair flopped over his eyes as he bent forward, singing loudly. He could reach some pretty high notes.
“Sleeping with Sirens. The lead singer, Kellin Quinn, is one my friends.”
“They’re pretty good.” I commented, stopping.
“Yeah, they are. You should hear the song they recorded with Pierce the Veil. It’s pretty badass.”
The song they were finished, and Kellin started speaking into the mike.
“I hope you guys are having a good time! Now I’d like to introduce my buddy, Vic Fuentes!”
The crowd cheered as a tanned guy with long wavy hair appeared next to him.
“Looks like they’re doing the song I was telling you about.” Ronnie smirked. “Perfect timing.”

“We are the shadows screaming take us now! We’d rather die than live to rust on the ground. Shit!”
The song, which I later learned was named King for a Day finished, and I found even myself clapping.
“They’re good.” I shouted at Ronnie; it was pretty damn loud.
“Yeah. Want to meet them?”
“Sure.”
We were halfway to the stage, when I felt someone grab my arm. For a second I thought it was a fan, trying to attract my attention.
I turned, but I didn’t see an Army member gripping my hand. I didn’t really see anyone for that matter.
Well, not really.
Just a few feet away I saw a retreating figure; laughing. A pair of black skinny jeans and an olive green tank top hung off the tall body.
As tall as me.
His dark brown hair went past his shoulders in a unique razored style I’ve only seen one place else.
Zack.
I did a double take; there was no way that could be Zack! Too late, the figure had disappeared in the massive crowd.
I wouldn’t be able to find him now, and there’s no way I would go after him. He’s supposed to be in prison for god’s sake!
“Andy?” Ronnie called, turning back for me.
I hadn’t noticed I had stayed frozen in place as he kept on walking.
“Sorry about that.” I shook my head.
“What’s wrong?” he sounded worried.
“I, I thought I just saw someone.”
“Someone like?” now he sounded confused.
“Not too long ago, before I was dating Ashley I was dating a guy named Zack.”
“You think you saw your ex-boyfriend?” he smiled sympathetically.
“It’s not just that; it was an abusive relationship. I mean, really bad. He was arrested…” I trailed off, letting what I just saw sink in.
“If he was arrested, it couldn’t be him. Did you see his face?” Ronnie was trying to calm me down, but I could hear the underlying anger.
“No, just the back. His hairstyle seemed familiar.”
“Andy, a lot of people have the same hair. Especially when it’s long and black.” he pointed out.
He had a point, but Zack had a special asymmetrical cut, that resembled a “Z” for his name.
“You’re right. I’m probably seeing things. I’m just scared.” I admitted.
“Why are you scared?” he asked, pulling me in closer.
“He threatened to kill me if I said anything about the abuse…and I told Ashley. The police as well.”
“Don’t worry. It’s not him, he’s in prison. You’re safe.” he comforted me.
“Yeah, you’re right.” I sighed, trying to put it out of my mind.
“Good. Now, we’re here.”
He gestured towards the back of the stage, where the band members from Sleeping with Sirens were hanging out with Vic.
“Hey guys!” Ronnie called out to the group.
“Ronnie!” Kellin walked up, taking off his sunglasses.
“I want you all to meet Andy, my new friend.”
“Hey Andy.”
“Hey.”
“You play for Black Veil Brides right?” he asked, pulling me in for a hug.
“Yeah.” I smiled.
“Andy!” another voice called out.
“Bailey?” I questioned, turning around.
“Surprised to see me?” she laughed.
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Ronnie taking a step back.
“Kinda. What are you doing here?” I asked her, hugging her.
“Hanging with my new friend, Kellin.”
“You’re friends with Kellin Quinn?” Ronnie sounded taken aback, probably replaying their fangirlesque encounter in his head.
“Yeah, she’s a pretty cool gal.” Kellin swung an arm over her.
“Nice.” I laughed.
Looks like I’ve made some new friends. If my own band was ignoring me, at least I’ve found another.
I just couldn’t take the disturbing possibility of seeing Zack out of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit is Ghost in the Mirror by Motionless in White.
First song Sleeping with Sirens was singing is If You Can't Hang.

Introduction to Kellin Quinn; lead singer for SWS
Bailey is over her fangirl syndrome?

Is Zack back?!

- Thanks for all the comments guys!
comment&subscribe