Hollywood

Conversations with my 16 year old Ex?

Image

Love me like you do..
Nick's POV
"Okay Gina, what do you want to say?' She looked so amazing that it didn't seem to be the same girl I had seen last week. Her face was devout of any make up but she looked as flawless as ever. She sighed and patted the spot next to her so I moved closer.

"Why Nick? Why did you never call me," tears pouring from her face. I tried to interject but she put up a hand to stop me. " I waited for eight years and you never called. I woke up ALONE in the hospital and you NEVER called. You promised you would love me forever but guess what Nick? You never called." She didn't even bother concealing the tears from me when she stared into my eyes. But why was she so mad? If any thing I should be the one who's mad.

"But what are you talking about? I waited by your side for three of the four months you were in the hospital until we absolutely HAD to leave or we would have gotten the record deal! I called until Damien told me to stop because you didn't want to talk to me anymore. I wrote to you every damn day for a YEAR! And you never responded once. So tell me again how i NEVER called?"
Gina's POV
Excuse me? What the hell are YOU talking about?
"When did you EVER write to me? I never got a damn thing from you! You didn't call, you didn't write and you never came to visit me! And now you have the balls to stand her and lie to me? What the fuck Nick?!"
I was so heated I chucked a pillow at his head and stood up to face him. He looked and me with disbelief in his eyes and started yelling back.

"What do you mean I never wrote to you? 365 letters everyday for a year since I left you at the hospital! Why would I lie about something this huge Gina?" Honestly I really couldn't think of a reason he would be lying but I've never seen one of these so called 'letters' so what am I supposed to think?

"You know what Nick? Just get the hell out of my house! I was sooo wrong to ever let you back in my life. All you have ever done is fuck me over. I done need a liar as a friend or a lover! I was stupid to think I was ever in love with you!" The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them. His face softened as I said it but he didn't reply to my declaration.

"You know where to find me when you calm down, bye G" With that he walked out of my room.

Three days later...
I haven't talked to Nick since the blow up. Bre and Anna think I am being a bit harsh but I can't take the fact that he would stand there and lie to me! I slammed the door as I walked into the house and plopped down on the couch were Damien was still in his pj's because he was 'sick' today. PSH! Yeah right.

"You still not talking to curls?" He gave me a sideways glance.

"No," I sighed. "But Damien he LIED to me! Nick has never done that before!" he looked and me and laughed.

"What was the fight about anyway?" He said before shoving a big spoon full of rocky road ice cream in his mouth.

"He said that he wrote letters to me everyday for a year but I never got one. It's not that likely that they all got stuck in the-" Before I could finish he started choking on his ice cream. I punched him in the back a couple times before he could swallow it.

"Next time go slow D!" I looked at him comically. But he only gave me a weary smile. He started backing away from me and ran up the stairs. Before I could be weirded out he ran back down with a huge bundle of paper behind his back.

"Okay. Promise you won't be mad when I tell you this. But Nick wasn't lying. We didn't think he should be writing to you so everyday when the letters came he hid them in the attic until he finally stopped writing. Don't kill me it was Dad's idea." he set the bundle on the desk next to me and patted me on the back before walking away. I pulled out a couple letters and read them. They were all about three to four pages long filled with stories about his family and I Miss You's. It amazed me at how long they were because the Nick I knew hated to write letters. He said he preferred text message. I didn't even register anger with my family, they could be dealt with later. I just ripped the bundle opened more so that before and grabbed one on top which had the most recent date on it. September 12, 2003.
My hands shook as I tore open the letter and started to read it.

Dear Gina,
I have been trying to talk to you for a long time but I guess you've moved on huh? I really miss you and I wish you weren't so mad at me. Everything is great with the family as usual. Joe tried to get Kevin to take him to this girls house at 2 am and Mom busted them for it. It was pretty funny. My Dad thinks I should cut down on the sweets but you know me. That's like half my diet. It's all " Slow down or you'll end up like you Uncle Ronald!" Heh. Can you picture me fat and with diabetes? Probably not huh? Well I know this is short and I was hoping you would have written me back by now at least once but I guess not. Just know I miss you and I will always be there if you need a friend.
Yours forever,
Nick Jonas aka Nitro

I sighed as I closed the last letter. Shit. I hate apologizing
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it! comments are appreciated. Three before updates okay?
love ya...
Jesskah <3