Status: Updated every so often, I try to when I can

Signs Misleading to Nowhere

RT asks herself why people try to fix what isn't broken, like her for example. Her family and home life isn't the best it could be, and she knows that. She lives by thirteen little words from her favorite band. Her life just keeps getting worse and worse, but she pulls on through. But this newest chapter is one she might not survive, and she's loving every second of it...

~~~~

The very first paragraph in chapter 1 is supposed to be read like you're hearing out loud, just so you know.

~~~~

WARNINGS: Lots of swearing, sexual innuendo, and possible sexual content in the later chapters.
SLIGHT AU: This story loosely follows the "Jesus of Suburbia" video, and the "St. Jimmy" lyrics. There will be things slightly altered, replaced, shifted around, or completely taken out entirely.
NOTES: Green Day has been around for around the same time as in real life, and has had all the same experiences they've had in real life, they are just slightly younger by about three or so years.

This is a St. Jimmy/OC
  1. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
    "Haushinka speaking, how may I piss you off this crap-***in-tastic day?"
  2. Is it the Cop, Or Am I the One That's Really Dangerous?
    "...Razor. That's his name."
  3. And I Know That I Will Suffocate
    "Cause this crying, whimpering mess clinging to me is not the RT I know, and bitch at."
  4. Troublemaker
    “Nighty-night, asshole.”