I'll Promise to Be a Little Secret That Will Pull You Through

Relax baby

A loud thud came from the door as I put down the cheese salad I had been picking at for half a hour.
"I'm coming!"
Growling under my breath I hoped off the counter I had been sitting at.
If there was something I couldn't stand it was interupting what I was doing to go open the door. It just really pissed me off.
Call me a lazy ass. See if I care.

The floor felt cold against my bare feet as I exited my kitchen and turned right, jumping up the two steps that lead to the hallway.
"Shit, I'm coming!" I growled annoyed as the person kept knocking.
Just to make my anger issuesa bit higher, the knocks became even more and louder.

I slammed the door open beyound pissed, "I swear if you motherfucker don't stop knocking I'll fucking-"
"Hello babe. Good to see you."
Her eyes held this mocking glint as she gave me the most fake innocent grin, talking all sweet.
"...Skyler Marie."
"Jayde Anne," she mocked, a smirk on her lips as I glared daggers at her skull.
"Did I interupt something?"
Rolling eyes I stepped back to let her in my really nice house, closing the door behind us.
"Don't you dare giving me that naive act, I'm pretty sure you have my house keys with you."
"Maybe?"

I turned away fom her and walked back to my salad, going back to eating it. Meanwhile she gave me a cute look, knowing I wouldn't be able to stay mad at her for long.
"Geez what a bad mood, you look like our old french teacher. And what a fucking grumpy bitch she was."
"Thanks. Especially the two chins."
She raised a brow looking me up and down, and at the plate in my hand.
"You're on a diet?"
I simply shrugged, taking another bite.
"Damn is that new work of yours so bad for your ego?"
"Maybe."

A whimper left my lips as I put the salad down and grabbed a bag of chocolate cookies from a cabinet, stuffing my mouth with it.
"I feel like one of those fifty-ish ladies who are fucking loners and got no life so get busy annoying the shit out of other people's heads. I don't wanna end up like that!"
My best friend stared at me with wide eyes, soon cracking up laughing.
"Yo babe, chill. I can assure you that won't happen."
"How do you know?" I miserably mumbled, grabbing another handfull of cookies.
"Honey you've got men dropping at your feet. Get that sexy ass of yours dressed up and we'll go meet the girls and drink until we drop."
My eyes lit up at the mention of booze and I instantly dropped the bad of chocolate goodness.
"Sounds like a plan."

She chuckled at my behaviour and pointed up the stairs "You.bath.now."
I rolled eyes while walking upstairs and showe dher the finger.
"Suck it."
A muffled "shut up bitch" could be heard as I approached my large bathroom and entered it, starting up the water, my clothes soon discarded on the floor.

I stood under the shower to let the transparent liquid wet my jet black hair.
The water felt greatly on my skin, sliding over every inch of it.
It really pissed me off that those assholes at my new work had a problem with my hair, wich resulted in me having to give up on my blue, pink and purple streaks over black for plain black hair.
Stupid assholes.
And there I was again thinking about work. My thrilling and exciting job.
Noticed the sarcasm?
But let's not talk about it now. Not just yet.
I had a night out to get ready to.

After washing off the shampoo and shutting off the water I wrapped a towel around my body, leaving wet footprints on the wooden floor on my way to my room.
Next step: The clothes.
After much thoughts I decided for a black lacy lingerie, tight black jeans, black and blue corset along with electric blue stilletos.
I'm pretty sure people at my new job wouldn't approve of this outfit.
Fucking jerks, where was I with my head when I decided to accept working at...
"Jayde!"
Duty calls I guess.

Getting a wholf whistly as soon as I got downstairs, I looked around at the room full of my friends.
"Someone got dressed to kill," Sally grinned from behind her pink hair.
Laughing, I ran to her and hugged her tightly, repeating my motion with every girl in the room.
"So where are we going?"
"Wherever our drunken asses take us to."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, tell me what you think.

Hope you're already wondering what's her job, cause this all revolves around it.
I'll keep the suspense by now =P

Comments?
<3<3<3