I'll Promise to Be a Little Secret That Will Pull You Through

Harder Better Faster Stronger

I turned around feeling a little tap on my side, just to be met by Sally.
"Hey girly."
Her eyes were shining in excitement, causing me to raise a brow.
"What's up?"
"Well...there is this guy that hasn't stopped staring at you. He's so cute!"
"Sure there's a guy staring at me," I chuckled, doubting any decent one would do it.
The look on her face told me otherwise.
It was creepy, I had never seen her that serious, but the way the naughty glint in her eyes was gone made it all seem real.
"Are you serious?"
A little smile crept on her lips as she gave me a reassuring nod, "he's at your right, two tables away."

My insides contracted from the anxiety as I wondered how he was like, my eyes scanning the crowd.
I made a little turn on my seat, to have a better view of my right side.
All I could see were couples all over eachother and groups of friends joking loudly, no such thing as...bright blue eyes staring at me?

Electricity shot through my body as soon as we made eyes contact. He surely wasn't just cute, he was...too much for words.
And I was his prey for tonight.

"Go there," Sally grinned, pushing me softly of my stool at the bar to make me stand up.
"I'll see you later then."

Not once did I look away from his eyes while walking in between random people, making my way to his table in a cosy corner of the bar, swinging my hips in a soft motion.
"Good night love."
He had the most breath taking smile and a just as sexy voice, but by it I could see he couldn't be much more than twenty.
"Hey there."
His attitude showed no nervousness, he was quite determined though, no matter how young he looked.

Either he looked younger than he was or he looked older. The first option sounded slightly more appealing.
At the age of twenty three I wasn't exactly looking for a teenager to date. I'm sure the mommy and daddy wouldn't like it.
But this guy, he couldn't be so young, it was impossible. The way he acted and the knowing looks he gave me; no kid could have that much confidence. Or know that much.

"What's your name sweetheart?"
I smirked at the charming smile he was giving me, while playing with a curl in my hair.
"I'll only exchange information for information."
He leaned closer to me, his black hair falling over his eyes causing me to unintentionally brush it away caringly. The skin on skin contact causing more electricity to shot all over us.
"I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."

Rolling eyes at his cockyness I pushed him away by pressing my hands against his chest. The hand he had resting on my leg being obligated to get away.
What this little boy didn't know was that I was teasing him. It always got more interesting with a desperate twist.
I wouldn't let him seize control so quickly.
"Why would I want to know it?"
"Because sweetie, if you didn't want to know you wouldn't have come here."
A pleased smile crept on my lips at his answer. He had a point.
He could flirt, always had something to say without thinking much or sounding dumb. He knew how to play.

I held his hand giving it a little shake, "I'm Jayde."
Grining, he took my hand to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Matt."

We stood there talking for ages, random drinks sliding past our lips as our bodies kept moving closer until there was no more space between us on the booth.
His arms slipping around my waist, hands resting on my lap in a way he knew affected me.
"Matt c'mon you won't remeber this tomorrow."
My head rolled to the side as his lips worked on my neck, tracing kisses up to my jaw bone and earlobe.
"At least let me enjoy my night."
A little vibration spread through my skin as he talked against it, his hot breath cascading over it.
"Let's get out of here."
I nodded, feeling my head a bit dizzy from the lust rushing through my body.

Matt managed to pay for the drinks as we stumbled out of the bar entangled on eachother, tongues fighting for dominance.
"Where to?" I mumbled out of breath against his lips.
"My house."
We got in the car, unfortunately letting go of eachother during the ride, my hand sliding up his inner thigh causing him to bite his lip while driving.

He barely had any time to park before I crawled to his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist while my lips hungrily met his.
His hands placed themselves under my butt lifting me up as he got out of the car. Our tongues playing with eachother as he leaned me against the car, looking for his keys he had just kept, in the back pocket of his black pants.
He muttered not being able to find the keyhole and being obligated to pull away from me.
"Sorry love."
The same happening as we reached the front door.

After that, everything was a mess of clothes flying to every imaginable place, hands roaming over eachothers body making small moans echo in he hallway.
A gasp left my lips as he threw me down on a bed, in the last room at the end of the corridor, quickly crawling on top of me, his lis tracing the way up.
My fingers entangled themselves on his hair, hardening the grip as his tongue teased my nipples, making me release soft moans.

A grin graced his lips as he reached my eye level, moving lips down on mine in a long breath taking kiss.
Getting impatient I pushed his waist down on mine, making our breathing become even heavier.
"Hurry," I whispered huskily, getting a smirk from me.
"I didn't want to start this so fast but..."
My back arched up and a moan left my lips as he thrust himself into me, his hand placed under my knee to keep it up.
I placed my hands on his back gripping it at each thrust, letting out moans of his name.
Encouraged by my pleas and constant swearing, he sped up his pace going harder and deeper, his blue eyes staring intensily at me.
He seemed to be enjoying the way he was causing someone to be this loud.
Sweat covered our bodies as his hips slammed down against mine, getting more incoordenate by the second.
This intense feeling building up inside me, making my body become shaky by how close I was of reaching my climax.
Not long after I was screaming out his name and feeling him release inside of me, colapsing over me with a tirerd grin on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what people do during classes.
So here's the first sex scene I ever posted (described).

Comments please??
It's my birthday! it would mean so much to me.
<3<3<3