I'll Promise to Be a Little Secret That Will Pull You Through

Your Lipstick, His Colar

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of soft sheets against my bare skin and strong arms wrapped around my waist, the same person breathing against my neck.
Carefully, to not wake him up, I rolled to my side, taking in the details of his sleeping face, staring intensily at all of him.

The way the hairs falling over his face rose everytime he breathed, how his chest moved up and down in a peaceful motion and his full lips were slightly parted, soft snores escaping from in between them.

It was hard to describe the calm feeling he gave me and how good it felt to be laying there, snuggling up against his chest. Even though I knew it wouldn't last long.
It was painful to think I wouldn't get to know him decently now. All I would have as a reminder were the memories of a well spent night.

I softly removed his arms from around me, the warmth of his skin on mine disappearing, that feeling of belonging gone.
Cold took over me as I pushed the covers off my naked body, making sure the tissue still covered his as I caringly set it up around him.
Brushing some strands of hair away from his face I studied his features for one last time, pressing my lips to his in a soft kiss.
"Goodbye Matt, it was nice meeting you."

As silent as I could, I collected my clothes from around his house, slipping them on messely.
For as much as I wanted to stay, the possibility of him remembering anything that happened was small owe to the quantity of alcohol he had consumed.
Maybe it was better this way.

Taking a deep breath I looked back one last time with a dreamy smile.
I had the feeling our paths would cross eachother again soon.

*********************************************************************

I put my key in the keyhole, twisting it slowly not motivated to do more. All I had awaiting me home was a pile of paper work and house cleaning activities.
The amazing mood I was in the night before completely vanished as soon as I stepped out of Matt's house.
At least now with my work starting I would have my mind too busy for those blue eyes to haunt it.
I knew the connection I had felt with him but I also knew if anything was suppose to happen it still would.

Hours passed slowly as I made a plan of what I had to do in work and as I studied my schedule.
It wasn't such a bad one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haunt. ahah Raychel.

Getting to the point.
You will get it in the next chapter.
Sorry if it's short.
Yeah RayRay you will know what's her job in the next chapter.
And nope it's not in the porn industry sorry =]

And please comment, I don't update much if I don't get comments.