I'll Promise to Be a Little Secret That Will Pull You Through

We keep ourselves a mystery

A loud thud echoed in the dark shaded bedroom as I fell off the bed, my body entangled on the sheets.
"Fucking shit!"

I barely had had any sleep the night before, anxiety rushing over me. I couldn't believe after all these years I was going back to that place.
"This is fucking crazy, I must of had been out of my goddamn mind. Shit!"
Furniture was getting pushed out of the way as I managed to unwrap the sheets from around me, anger boiling up inside.
I surely wasn't a morning person. And definitely not on Mondays.

A frown took over my already angry features as the annoying sound of my cellphone vibrating on my nightstand caught my attention.
"What the fuck?? It's only 7 fucking am!!" I screamed into my phone knowing perfectly who it was.
"Good to see you're in a good mood in your first day back in hell."
Amusement dripped from her every word.
"Geez how funny are we?"
"Ahah someone needs to get laid again."
"Oh shut up."
My head rested on my hand tiredly, still trying to wake up completely.

I really regretted telling Sky about the other night. She wouldn't get off the subject.
"Oh wait I forgot you only want Mr.Mattie Blue Eyes now."
"Sky, really, drop that."
"Jayde no! You know you want to see him again and I'm gonna help you with it."
"Seriously forget it."
"Sorry, I'm not gonna do such thing."
My back fell back on the mattress as a heavy sigh escaped my lips "Sky..."
"Don't 'Sky' me and get that lazy ass of yours ready. I'll ring you later."
"Fine mom."
I could almost see her roll eyes at my statement.
"Behave."

I dropped my phone on the bed beside me as my eyes focused on the ceiling ahead of me causing me to almost fall back into sleep.
I knew I would be dying from exhaustion later.

Grumbles and groans exited my mouth as I rolled to my side doing my best to get up and away from the so tempting and still warm sheets seducing my eyes.
This reminded me of highschool. How ironic right?
Stretching my arms over my head as I yawned, I watched the water spilling from my shower waiting for it to warm up enough, rubbing my eyes in a sleepy way while I stripped from the shorts and random shirt I was wearing.
I definitely needed to start rushing.

My senses seemed to wake as the refreshing water ran over my body cleaning the soap and shampoo covering it.
As soon as every bit of it was off my body, I shut the water and reached for my towel hanging on the outside of the shower.
My hands worked quickly in drying every bit of me along with my hair, which hung loosely in cute curves since I had no time to straighten it.
Rushing out of the bathroom I started to take random clothes out of my closet trying to think of the perfect outfit.

Classy but not too classy. Serious but not in a boring and bitter thirty-year-old woman kind of way. And of course, with a sexy touch.
I would never step out of my house looking like a total nun.

An appreciative smile graced my lips as I stared at myself in the mirror minutes later. This would work.
A simple black pencil skirt hugged my hips, followed by a white button up shirt and black pumps.
I wonder what could they complain about this.

After forcing some food down my throat, brushing teeth and checking on my make up, I reached for my purse, making my way to the car quickly.
Everything would be starting in twenty minutes and I still had stuff to take care off. How great was that?

Trying to keep my heart beat normal I put on some CD playing, instantly "The Curse of Curves" by Cute is What We Aim For blaring through the speakers.
Humming along to the music, my grip on the steering wheel tightened as a way too well known building appeared in front of me.
Two words.

Bloomingdale Highschool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaaaaa!!
I'm finally breaking the suspense.
understood what she is already?
not a prostitute or a porn star but a...