Status: Thoughts?

No Medicine Will Cut It

The Defining Moment

There's a defining moment for anything and everything that happens in this world.

For the longest time, I've been trying to find the defining moment for my crush on you.

And I have. But I think it would be a little more interesting to summarize us.

The Defining Moment
It was after another annoying day in Mr. Travesty's Literature Studies class. He loved me, but seemed to have a real knack for pissing me off.

So I was leaving Literature Studies, most likely with my head down. And that's when it happened.

Hit me out of nowhere, like a car crash on the street...

You were walking with your friends, I was walking alone. You and I had never spoken, never interacted until this moment.

You stopped in the doorway playfully blocking my way. And I ran into you.

Suddenly colliding into me.
I laughed, trying to move around you. What was I supposed to do, play the damsel in distress?

"Ryyyyan! Stoooop!"

No. That's not me. That's not what I do.

So, I laughed along with you, waiting for you to move and smiled as I passed by you. You smiled, too, and kept walking with your friends.

And when I passed by, I did so while strutting a little harder with a smile on my face while thinking about your eyes. And that's when I realized.

I had a crush on you, Ryan Hall. I liked you.

Well, I had to do something about it. But what?

I decided to go with it. Just for the entertainment. Just to have someone to stare at. Just to say I liked someone.

All that I really wanted was a habit I could drop anytime that I wanted to.

And what I really got was you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?