Status: Thoughts?

No Medicine Will Cut It

Dreaming

Dreaming
I think that was in September. I crushed on you for nine months, Ryan Hall. Nine months.

Now it's June. And I think I'm still crushing.

But let's go back. There have been so many signs that I've given, so many things that should've tipped you off.

But they didn't. You were oblivious.

And I was struck dumb. I couldn't talk to you, I couldn't flirt. I was just. plain. stupid.

As if that wasn't enough, there were... the dreams.

You and I were standing somewhere when all of a sudden, I somehow worked up the courage to poke your shoulder. I don't know how I worked up the courage to poke your shoulder. I don't know how I was able to do that, but I did.

You smiled and poked me back. We went back and forth like that for a while, laughing and playing. All of a sudden, you grab me, spinning me around. I have a thing about being picked up. I hate it.

But I was laughing and giggling like a little girl... until I realized that people were staring. I slapped your arm to get you to put me down, still laughing and smiling like crazy.

As you put me down, you leaned in to hug me and I hugged you back. As you pulled away, you kissed my cheek. And I was in awe.

And then... I woke up.

Now, I'm broken, bruised and beat up tangled in my sheets...

It's not the only dream of you that I've had, but none of the others made me smile.

They only made me want you more and at first, I couldn't have you.

How could this feel so bad...

When you seem so good for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?