Status: Thoughts?

No Medicine Will Cut It

Hangover

Hangover
And the day ended. It was over.

You're going to a school across town next year. And you don't have a cellphone yet.

But you do have my number.

However there's a little more to our story.

It was the end of the last day of school. We were all waiting outside to go home.

One of my friends came to ask me if I'd told you and when I told her that what you'd answered, she ran away.

I'd already been crying, so saddened by the end of school.

It's the shake in my lip...

My friend ran back minutes later. "He said yes," she said.

I laughed through the tears and looked up.

You were standing a little way across, staring at me.

No smile, no wave. Just a stare.

From the look in your eyes...

And that was the last time I saw you.

Now, let's fast-forward about two-and-a-half weeks. To today.

That was a little over two weeks ago. I am still waiting for you to contact me.

Makes me wanna die...

Now Ryan, this is the longest letter I've ever written. I don't know why I decided to write this, seeing as you were there for all of these events. So I think I'm going to end it now. But there's something that's been bothering me.

I still think of you... I still dream of you... I can still see your smile...

I think it's time that I confirm. Because I'm pretty sure it's true.

I've got the worst hangover from you.

Yours truly,
Ryder Daniels
♠ ♠ ♠
Ryder and Ryan aren't fictional characters. For the real story of Ryder and Ryan, read Serendipity's Diary.

I hope you enjoyed this!