Status: In the middle of a gunfight, in the center of a resturant....

Letters to Kelsey

Kelsey McCracken remembers everything, since the last time she had seen Noah. They were at the Ballroom, nearby the local courthouse in the city. Noah, eighteen at the time had been drafted into the war a few weeks earlier due to America's contributing to invade Germany in 1945. This was shocking and surreal to Kelsey and their family because Noah had never been that kind of man to go and fight for our country, but he was only an artisit. An artisit Noah had always wanted to be, dismay the fact that it was unorthodox.

The night that Noah and Kelsey had lastly looked each other in the eyes, Noah had promised that would write her everyday and night, regardless.

Could art be the absolute resolution to help heal?
Will it always hold memories and bring your loved ones closer to you....closer than before?

Author note: I really hope you enjoy this. Some parts of this story will be quite graphic and or/ things will be said that may (you never know) offend you. Please, don't take anything personal. If so, please DO NOT read this. Thank you and once again...enjoy!
  1. One
    A piece of art
  2. Two
    War must be almost over, right?
  3. Three
    A little story about heaven
  4. Four
    The art of healing {Part one}
  5. Five
    The art of healing {Part two}
  6. Six
    Thank you for your consideration
  7. Seven
    The day when the rain came
  8. Eight
    Rome
  9. Nine
    Honesty means everything
  10. Ten
    Voltre Belle
  11. Eleven
    The chaos paints a picture of madness in my heart
  12. Twelve
    Old times
  13. Thirteen
    Stitching the wounds
  14. Fourteen
    I wouldn't call it love
  15. Fifteen
    The last dance
  16. Sixteen
    Closer to you
  17. Seventeen
    Pulling through the darkness
  18. Eighteen
    Piano lessons