‹ Prequel: Ours Now....
Status: I'll start it soon!

Ours Forever....

'Looking at our past, I see patterns. I see us falling in love and being so incredibly together. I see us parting ways, but finding one another later on. I see us conquering challenges in foreign territory (i.e. raising a child, balancing careers, and that pesky Ovi). But you know what? I say we break the pattern. I say we just take the first part, us being so in love and together, and let stay that way for a while. Will it be permanent? Of course not. Life isn't a cake walk. But you know what? Loving you pretty much is. It was ours then, ours now, and it'll be ours forever. I love you, Golden Boy.'

Rory and Sidney have it all. Careers to kill for, a wonderful son, a life that anyone would want. They've certainly had their ups and downs, especially during her pregnancy. But no matter what, what they've had is all their own.

Writing letters to Sidney once again, Rory reminds him of everything that's happened. She makes sure he knows just what they've had together and just what they'll have forever.

(I still don't own Sidney Crosby or any franchise or famous person you may recognize. I do however own the OCs and plot line. I also am a swimmer with a very harmful kick, I dare you to go an try to steal this from me. I dare you. That being said, no touchy-touch!)