‹ Prequel: Ours Now....
Status: I'll start it soon!

Ours Forever....

Thought #16

Thought #16
Sid,
I’m waiting for my flight to London right now and I have no clue what to write about. So I think I’ll just… write.

What have we gotten ourselves into? We’re raising a son for crying out loud when we’re just barely adults ourselves. Have we made a mistake?

I know, I’m sounding like you. But this time, I think I’ve got reason to worry. What are we going to do when you guys get to the Stanley Cup again? (And let’s face it; we know it’s going to happen again.) You’ll be travelling even longer into the summer. I’m just so scared.

I’ve already given you some of the letters and I can imagine that you’re at home reading them now before you go to finish packing for yours, Pat’s, Janine’s, Kris’s, my parents, and Alex’s flight out to London in a few days. What are you thinking?

I’m thinking that that these will be the last letters that I’ll be writing. They take a lot out of me and I just don’t know if I’ll be able to do them anymore. Especially now that we’ve decided that we want another kid.

Yeah, that’s right. I’m agreeing to it. But I think we should wait until Pat has his birthday in October, so that way they’re at least a full two years apart.

But wait, was I just not freaking out over the fact that I think we won’t be able to raise our children right? Jesus, the things you do to my mind.

But you know what? I don’t care. I love you, like always, Golden Boy.

Love You Always,
Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this is short. I'm sorry. But I needed to sort of transition from Pittsburgh to the Olympics and the only way I saw me being able to do that without time skipping too much was just to do a filler. So yeah, you'll get two chapters at the Olympics and then another one after. Then there'll be Sidney's update which I think will take place further along into the hockey season. So yeah again. Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!