‹ Prequel: Ours Now....
Status: I'll start it soon!

Ours Forever....

Letter from Sidney

Rory,
Babe, when are you going to get over this whole old-fashioned romanticism thing? I mean, it’s cute, but you put a lot into it.

But anyway, it’s been a while since you wrote that last letter. In fact, it’s been almost 9 months. And over the course of those 9 months, our baby girl was brought to us.

Emily Marie Crosby. She’s got your favorite girl name and both of our mom’s mom’s names as her middle name. She’s you reincarnated, I swear. She’s got your hair and your eyes and, I’m almost positive on this one, your laugh. She’s going to give me a run for my money when she gets to being a teenager. I shudder at the thought.

Emily Marie has an… interesting set of god-parents. We’ve got Marc and Vero as the ones that will probably watch over her the most, Max and his fiancé (ooh, yeah, I didn’t tell you about that? I’ll explain later) nearby in Philly, and Jordan and Heather in Carolina. All in all, she and Patrick will be two children that are always looked after.

But we wouldn’t have it any other way, would we?

I have a good feeling about the rest of this season, let me tell you. How amazing would it be if we celebrated this summer with both our children and Lord Stanley? But then again, I’m probably still high off the fact that I have another girl to spoil. I mean, it was one thing to spoil my sister, and it’s a pleasure to spoil you. But now, I have my baby girl. Hell, she’s going to be the most spoiled little girl in the league. And there’s nothing we’re going to be able to do about it.

We’re going to have to get a dog. That’s all I’m going to say. I want a dog, Rory.

I love our children, I love our crazy, hectic life together, but most of all, I love you.

Yours,
Sidney
♠ ♠ ♠
Wahhhhhh! It's overrrrrr! Did you guys enjoy these stories? It's funny, they took me less than two months to write. It'll be it's two month anniversary on my birthday, July 26th. I just want to thank all of you that have commented, recommended, and subscribed to the three stories. I've truly enjoyed writing them and reading your comments. I'm glad to know that you've enjoyed them. Now, as a little thank you, I'll be posting a link that I would love for you all to click on. I think you'll enjoy it. *hint, hint* Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!
*gulp, that's the last time I'll say that to you guys. : (*

It's Sidney Crosby, guise!!